The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

The insurance is good, please give me , a quote for it

$22,379 dollars per week.  Due 12am Sunday EST.  All offers made by Cirrus are take-it-or-leave-it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Can I have a quote as well? Nation Id= 2021

$21,493 per week.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sending you the trade offer to pay for the 1st week premium.

Welcome aboard.

aUel2fG.png

I'd like to remind everyone that, even if the remaining balance of your loan is quite small, Cirrus takes prompt payments very seriously.  A history of timely payments is no excuse for missing a payment.  In accordance with Bank policy, your interest rate will be increased .5% and a late fee of the new interest rate times 1.5 will be assessed.

aUel2fG.png

Hello guys, 

Ah ha, this is indeed very interesting idea of making war insurance to minimize of the losses.

Thanks. You should buy some.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Oaken Empire

Alliance Name: Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, LordFrostsword, Livius Clades, iljohn

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Will PM you

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: noone

Amount you would like to borrow: 500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) New city

I, fistofdoom, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Nation Name: Oaken Empire

Alliance Name: Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, LordFrostsword, Livius Clades, iljohn

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Will PM you

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: noone

Amount you would like to borrow: 500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) New city

I, fistofdoom, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Hey.  Sure.  5.73%.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.  I feel obligated to refer you to the Brotherhood of Clouds Alliance Bank, who I know for a fact would be able to beat this interest rate.

<3 Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Hey.  Sure.  5.73%.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.  I feel obligated to refer you to the Brotherhood of Clouds Alliance Bank, who I know for a fact would be able to beat this interest rate.

<3 Ashland

Waaay ahead of you. And accepted.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $50,000

(Just giving it a try)

Uh.  Sure.  Send me the money in-game.

aUel2fG.png

do you have a list of investors?

because if I were to invest I'd want to know exactly to whom I was financially tied to. Seeing that there would be incentive to help 'reclaim' these debts this would imply a military connection to these other investors are well.

There really sounds like it might be a conflict of interests here related to Alliance sovereignty if that is the case.

Yes.  We do have a list of investors.  It's under "List of Investors".  Hard to miss, I know.  And if you think that's a violation of Alliance sovereignty, I should really bring that up with the Finance Minister of BoC.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

Yes.  We do have a list of investors.  It's under "List of Investors".  Hard to miss, I know.  And if you think that's a violation of Alliance sovereignty, I should really bring that up with the Finance Minister of BoC.

I mean of other Alliances,yet are you finally admitting this is a BoC bank and not your personal bank?

anyway,yeah send them my way.

Uhm. Yes. The list is public. First page. And sure. I'll have our Finance Minister take it up with you. I'm sure he'll be very intrigued.

It is my personal bank. Period.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Uhm. Yes. The list is public. First page. And sure. I'll have our Finance Minister take it up with you. I'm sure he'll be very intrigued.

It is my personal bank. Period.

But you're the Finance Minister for BoC & there isn't an investors listing on the first page... oh wait, now I get it.

Nation Name: Even Newer Brasil

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References:  None

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ($15,830.06)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nope.

Amount you would like to borrow: $250,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I will use this money to buy a second city and infrastructure (you'll get your money back faster too).

I, (Even Newer Brasil), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Nation Name: Even Newer Brasil

Alliance Name: United Nations

Credit References:  None

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ($15,830.06)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nope.

Amount you would like to borrow: $250,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I will use this money to buy a second city and infrastructure (you'll get your money back faster too).

I, (Even Newer Brasil), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  6.39% interest.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

And Still We Rise

Due to real life concerns, I was a bit late updating some of the lending information.  If you notice a discrepancy, please, please, please bring it to my attention, we will pore over the records together and redress it.  But I need to know it exists.

This brings me to another important issue that I feel needs to be addressed.  I have known for some time now that The Cirrus Bank has raised eyebrows in some circles.  The first criticism I encountered was that, obviously, this plan could never work and was impossible to accomplish.  Cirrus has been operating very profitably for weeks now.  So, clearly, this criticism was dismissed.  And Cirrus grew.  Having exhausted this ammunition, these same people reverted to accusations of extortion and corruption.  Similarly, this unfounded nonsense did not gain traction.  And Cirrus grew.  Then, even in this very thread, they accused Cirrus of being nothing but a personal Piggy Bank for BoC.  Even a cursory glance at my transactions would demonstrate that all of Cirrus' money comes from investors or my personal funds, goes to borrowers, returns to me, rinse and repeat.  I will not attack these people.  I will not even attempt to refute whatever ridiculous claims they have made recently, if any.  The best revenge is for us to continue to prosper together.  That is the greatest injury we can inflict.

That's ten million dollars given out to nations for them to reinvest.  New nations, old nations, nations in-between.  And, at the same time, those loans funded the interest that to this day is building the savings of our loyal investors.  The demand for loans given at reasonable rates has never been greater.  Cirrus has never been stronger and your investment has never been more soundly held.  It is with that in mind that I announce the increase of investment interest rates from 2.06% to 2.2%, reflected in the last interest payment.  The investors that trusted me with their money when Cirrus was in its fledgling stages are thanked for their trust and their generosity.  I intend to show you the same loyalty and continued drive to build your investments.  And this promise that I make now is important: No matter what anyone does to me, you will have your money if you need it.  If I am attacked and my nation is burned to the ground, I will still do whatever it takes to return your investment to you with all appropriate interest.  The poor behavior of others is no excuse for our own shortcomings.

Grealind, your faith in my mission has been unwavering.  I am thankful to call you a business contact.  I am happy to call you a trusted adviser.  I am honored to call you my friend.  None of this would have happened without you.  It has been my privilege to talk to you and watch you, and your alliance, grow into what they are today.  You are a great leader and you deserve to run a great alliance, which is very clearly already in the making.

And to those of you who have borrowed from Cirrus and helped to get it to where it is today, I'd like to thank each of you personally.

Tiggera, you've never said much to me.  But you have a quiet pride that I have come to admire.  You take paying your debt as a religious obligation and, having talked to one of your alliance mates, it is clear that others have come to respect you in the same way.  I am very happy to work with someone as upstanding as yourself.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus.

McMelvin, we started off kind of rocky haha.  I called you stupid.  You called me stupid.  Then we started talking and, dammit, we found out that we got along real well.  It has been a pleasure working with you, listening to you obsess over paying off your debt quickly, having you express concern over my problems, and having you occasionally blow up my IRC with your private queries when I'm away from my computer.  You quickly climbed the ranks in my esteem from enemy to customer.  From customer to client.  And from client to close friend.  Keep being awesome, and let's continue to grow and prosper together.  I'm very happy that I could be there for your fifth city.  But I want to be there for your sixth city, and your seventh, and your eighth. Also, congratulations on getting promoted!

Randy Savage, You're insane, dude hahaha.  I don't know if you decided to leave the game or not, but I keep seeing you in my channel so I hope that maybe you're sticking around.

Colonel Aldridge, You're a repeat client and you were very quick to extend our business relationship to a personal friendship.  That's made me very happy as, over time, you have shown that you are loyal to a fault and an awesome person.  Your private assurances and offers of support have been incredibly helpful.  Thank you so much.

Gaius Iulius, You're one of the new kids on the block here at Cirrus.  But I know I've competed against you a lot when selling my food hahaha.  Good luck to you, and I'd like it if we can chat if you're ever on the IRC.  You seem pretty cool.  I'm glad I could be available to help you build something.

Dusty Bottoms, you're the unlucky bastard that took out the loan that put me over ten million dollars!  You were shy about requesting a loan, and that's understandable.  I relaxed one of our requirements to give you a loan because I thought you would use it well and it's new nations like yourself that I started this to help.  If you ever need advice or any sort of assistance, I am here.  Hop on the IRC.  As anyone could tell you I'm almost always on it.

Thank you all so much for placing your confidence in me.  It has been a joy interacting with each and every one of you.

Regards,

Ashland

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png