The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Credit References: Pubstomper

Guarantor(s): Pubstomper

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $29,587.42

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: n/a

Amount you would like to borrow: 800k

What Is Your Investment Plan: Nation building

I, (Randy Savage), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

Can confirm.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

The Cirrus Bank

"With Cirrus, the Sky is the Limit"

Search Code: Cirrus5A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $29,587.42
Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: n/a
Amount you would like to borrow: 800k
What Is Your Investment Plan: Nation building

I, (Randy Savage), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Can confirm.

Please do not edit your posts.  If you see a discrepancy between these quotes and what you posted, please point it out now.

Thank you for choosing The Cirrus Bank.  Your loan for $800,000 has been Approved. Noting the speed at which The Bank has been dispensing its loan-able deposits, we are in the process of gradually raising interest rates on the loans that we give out.  With our mission to provide loans at fair, affordable interest rates in mind, we are determined to continue lending money to those who need it at the lowest fiscally responsible interest rate.  Therefore, we are happy to offer you your loan at an interest rate of 4.71%.  Note that your loan operates in four day periods, with the first period starting when the money is in your possession, wherein interest is compounded at the beginning of every period and payment is due by the end.  Minimum period payments are equal to 50% of the interest compounded that period.  Going two periods without meeting the minimum period payment will result in you being considered in default. 

Do you understand and agree to these terms?  Note that loan terms, once offered, are non-negotiable.  All loan offers are made on a take-it-or-leave-it basis.

Regards,

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name: Simurghya

Alliance Name: OFCK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Anyone? Idk who you have as credible references yet.

Guarantor(s): Anyone? Idk who you have as credible guarantors yet.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: 

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Markets and waiting 

I, Simurghya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

---------------------------------------

Also, would I now be considered, or could I be considered, as a Credit Reference/Guarantor now?

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders."

-Col William Aldridge

HrSSKkA.jpg?1

Nation Name: Roma

Alliance Name: The European Empire

Credit References: Netherlands

Guarantor(s): N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $102,923 (and about $180,000 worth of coal and food)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: N/A

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Infrastructure & resource/commerce buildings to boost income to develop my nation later

I, Roma, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Nation Name: Valaeistari

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: 

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s))

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $185,165.34

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:  Nobody, was going to ask for one a week or two ago but never got a chance.

Amount you would like to borrow: 2 Mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: Buying cities and resources.

I, Valaestari, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

------

I'd like to discuss things over IRC before getting into anything formal and square away any details and clarify some terms of the deal. I'll find you sometime soon.

Cheers!

Nation Name: Simurghya

Alliance Name: OFCK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Anyone? Idk who you have as credible references yet.

Guarantor(s): Anyone? Idk who you have as credible guarantors yet.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: 

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Markets and waiting 

I, Simurghya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

---------------------------------------

Also, would I now be considered, or could I be considered, as a Credit Reference/Guarantor now?

Approved.  The rate you are offered is 6.31%, due to increased demand for capital (as evidenced by the fact that Cirrus has 3 outstanding loan applications).  And anyone can be a Credit Reference/Guarantor.  But now that you've paid back some debt, that would definitely increase your standing.  If these terms are acceptable to you, please respond to that effect.  Do not edit your posts.

Nation Name: Roma

Alliance Name: The European Empire

Credit References: Netherlands

Guarantor(s): N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $102,923 (and about $180,000 worth of coal and food)

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Infrastructure & resource/commerce buildings to boost income to develop my nation later

I, Roma, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved. 6.53%.  Four day periods.  Interest compounds at the beginning of the period.  Payment due by the end.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus.  If these terms are acceptable to you, please respond saying so.  Do not edit your posts.

Credit References: 

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:  Nobody, was going to ask for one a week or two ago but never got a chance.

I, Valaestari, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

------

I'd like to discuss things over IRC before getting into anything formal and square away any details and clarify some terms of the deal. I'll find you sometime soon.

Cheers!

I'm, like, always on the IRC.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Approved. 6.53%.  Four day periods.  Interest compounds at the beginning of the period.  Payment due by the end.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus.  If these terms are acceptable to you, please respond saying so.  Do not edit your posts.

Agreed.

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

Nation Name: Taissaugh

Alliance Name: Umbra

Credit References: N/A

Guarantor(s): Umbra

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $430,278.58

Amount you would like to borrow: $3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Planning on using this money to invest in our alliance, and increase our tax rate temporarily to pay it off over time.

I, Taissaugh, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

What happens if I outright refuse to pay you back (Im in your alliance so thats not going to happen in the event I do use this service), and I have the military to withstand any retaliation by the bank?. Is it then a policy of blocking all allies of that nations from the bank

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

What happens if I outright refuse to pay you back (Im in your alliance so thats not going to happen in the event I do use this service), and I have the military to withstand any retaliation by the bank?. Is it then a policy of blocking all allies of that nations from the bank

How do you know how much is enough to withstand retaliation?

aUel2fG.png

Credit References: 

-Repay the principal

------

Cheers!

Redacting this request for now... thanks for your time!

Wow, that's very interesting. How does the war insurance work? you need to elaborate a little more.

I don't understand.  What do you think needs explaining?  You may be right.

aUel2fG.png

Please elaborate on what is the premium we need to pay and what does it cover. The terms and conditions of the war insurance coverage. I mean I am sure you wouldn't want to insure me, if I buy one war insurance from you then go on a raiding spree then claim the war damages from you? So I think we need to know your terms and conditions of this " War insurance"

Vincent, it says clearly in the post that the bank reserves the right not to pay the damages for a nation that is in an aggressive war, raiding, or war mongering.

Question: What would the cost of insurance have been for an alliance such as SI before the last war? I ask, because your rates seem to be about ¼ the value of the actual values lost, and thought I'd see what the risk/reward of damages here would be.

Vincent, it says clearly in the post that the bank reserves the right not to pay the damages for a nation that is in an aggressive war, raiding, or war mongering.

Question: What would the cost of insurance have been for an alliance such as SI before the last war? I ask, because your rates seem to be about ¼ the value of the actual values lost, and thought I'd see what the risk/reward of damages here would be.

Well, it's insurance.  The idea is that you won't HAVE a war every week.  And if you do, then some other people won't.  If I charged enough to cover the cost of a war in a week then nobody would bother.

aUel2fG.png

Then another potential awkward situation . If I buy a war policy from you. Later on your alliance declare war on mine. And you attacked me during the war. So it would be akin to you attacking yourself since i.will claim for war damages from my policy.

And if we have too much exception where the bank reserved the right not to pay. Then is unfair to the policy holders as then is like we giving you FOC money in return for nothing?

I would never refuse to pay.  I may be UNABLE to pay (if I'm blockaded or whatever), but you'll always get your money eventually.

aUel2fG.png

Then another potential awkward situation . If I buy a war policy from you. Later on your alliance declare war on mine. And you attacked me during the war. So it would be akin to you attacking yourself since i.will claim for war damages from my policy.

And if we have too much exception where the bank reserved the right not to pay. Then is unfair to the policy holders as then is like we giving you FOC money in return for nothing?

If he refuses to pay too often, people will stop buying insurance.

If you think he will refuse to pay, don't buy insurance.

Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q