The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

I'll bite. I think it would be interesting to see where this leads.

Nation Name: Simurghya

Alliance Name: OFCK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Anyone? Idk who you have as credible references yet.

Guarantor(s): Anyone? Idk who you have as credible guarantors yet.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Is this required?

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I believe you did

Amount you would like to borrow: $500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Markets and waiting :)

I, Simurghya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders."

-Col William Aldridge

HrSSKkA.jpg?1

The Cirrus Bank

"With Cirrus, the Sky is the Limit"

Transaction Search Code: Cirrus2A

I'll bite. I think it would be interesting to see where this leads.

Nation Name: Simurghya

Alliance Name: OFCK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Anyone? Idk who you have as credible references yet.

Guarantor(s): Anyone? Idk who you have as credible guarantors yet.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Is this required?

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I believe you did

Amount you would like to borrow: $500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Markets and waiting :)

I, Simurghya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

A credit reference is just someone that has done business with you that could vouch for your good conduct. A Guarantor is someone or an Alliance that would buy your debt from us if you defaulted.  Given that you're over fifteen days old, neither of these things are technically necessary for you.

You do not have to provide your revenue in public and may opt to provide it in private, if that would help.  If you are not interested in providing it in private, I can give your application a tentative evaluation.

We would be happy to offer you an amortizing loan of 500,000 dollars at an interest rate of 4.2%. The interest is compounded on a periodic basis.  Your loan will operate in four day periods meaning that at the beginning of every period, including the first period, of four days interest will be compounded.  To be considered for that period, payment must be made before it ends.  Minimum payments are equal to fifty percent of interest for that period.

So, for example, when you borrow 500,000 dollars, Period One will begin immediately.  So interest will compound, and you will owe 521,000 dollars (500,000 + 21,000 in interest).  To meet the minimum payment requirement for that period, you would have to pay a minimum of 10,500 dollars.  Obviously, you are advised to pay more than the interest in a given period.

Do you understand and accept these terms?  As a reminder, please refrain from editing any posts you make in this thread; they are our best method of record-keeping.

Regards,

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I, Colonel William Aldridge - Primarch of Simurghya, do accept these terms.

These terms are even better than what I expected. Thank you. I look forward to how your bank and the banking industry evolves here on Orbis. I, personally, am against Banking. Specifically, the industry here on our own planet(OOC). But I believe the possibility for a ethically moral industry can arise if given the chance. Thank you for your faith and I look forward to this venture that we are now taking. 

In Service to the Empire and the Federation!

-Col Wil

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders."

-Col William Aldridge

HrSSKkA.jpg?1

An offer has been sent.  The first period will begin when the sum has been accepted.

Thank you for patronizing The Cirrus Bank.  I assure you that morality and ethics are high on our list of priorities.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High priorities, but not yet attained?

*grabs broom* Buy something or get out!

aUel2fG.png

Mifht as well help an ally prove credit

Nation Name: The United States of DJ

Alliance Name: UPN

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)Emporer666 and kurdanak

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) screenshot sent

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: you did

Amount you would like to borrow:3 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) New city and infra

I, (Nation Name Here), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

• Upvote 1

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: 500,000 on behalf of the Celestial Union 

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: 1,000,000 as Resvernas

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

The Cirrus Bank

Transaction Search Code: Cirrus3A

Regarding: The Loan Application of the United States of DJ

Thank you for choosing The Cirrus Bank.

The Cirrus Bank is pleased to approve your loan application for the amount of 3,000,000 dollars.  Your period interest rate will be 3.68%.  Interest is compounded at the beginning of every four day period, including the first period.  The first period will start when the principal being loaned is in your hands.  The minimum payment is fifty percent of whatever interest was compounded in that period and payment is due at the end of every period.

Do you understand and accept these terms?

As a reminder, these posts are our official records.  Please refrain from editing them.  If you wish to make an addendum, please make a new post.

Sincerely,

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

Transaction Search Code: Cirrus 2B

Regarding: The Deposit on behalf of the Celestial Union and Resvernas

Your deposit has been received and is being recorded presently.  A screen shot has been taken.  Please note that, for security purposes, the majority of deposits are not kept on hand at any given time.  If you would like to make a large withdrawal, please give us three days' advance notice in private.

Thank you for banking with Cirrus.

Regards,

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: on behalf of the Kingdom of iljohn were here by wish to deposit 850k into the cirrus bank

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I understand and accept these terms.

Now that the money is in your hands, the first period has begun.  I'm available to answer any questions.

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: on behalf of the Kingdom of iljohn were here by wish to deposit 850k into the cirrus bank

Thank you for your deposit.  It has been registered.

aUel2fG.png

now what if a nation has invested in your bank and agreed to your terms but their alliance has not? So if the nation fails to pay you back and causes you to activate your clause that allows you to attack them and their alliance sees it as a hostile act and sense they didnt agree to these terms they will refuse to pay for their nation's debt and at the same time could counter your attack even though their nation agreed to be attacked if he or she failed to pay which leads up to you having to declare, what will you do if this situation occurs?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

now what if a nation has invested in your bank and agreed to your terms but their alliance has not? So if the nation fails to pay you back and causes you to activate your clause that allows you to attack them and their alliance sees it as a hostile act and sense they didnt agree to these terms they will refuse to pay for their nation's debt and at the same time could counter your attack even though their nation agreed to be attacked if he or she failed to pay which leads up to you having to declare, what will you do if this situation occurs?

You mean if they take out a loan?  I guess it would depend on the situation.  I do not see myself using that clause very often.  But either way, I assure you that everyone and their mother on PnW would know that:

A: Said player was not to be trusted and you couldn't do business with them.

B: That player's alliance helps their players to not keep up their end of bargains.

They won't be able to get someone to give them money to buy a !@#$ing hotdog when I'm done.

Is this the sole protection against runs on your bank?

Uhm.  Well, there's no such thing as protection against runs on a bank, is there?  The best you can do (which I'm actively doing) is diversify your deposits.  I'm also using a lot of my own money.  The reason I have that clause has nothing to do with runs on the bank, it has to do with security.  If I keep a lot of money on hand, there's more at stake if someone were to attack me.  More to lose.  That's also why I ask them to inform me in private: So that anyone who's up to no good won't know when I have the money.  Make sense?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

The interest offered on deposits is being increased to 2.06%.  That's all.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:The United Kingdom

Alliance Name:The European Empire

Credit References:N/A

Guarantor(s):N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue:487,231.05

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:N/A

Amount you would like to borrow:3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan:Infrastructure and Improvements

I, The United Kingdom, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

What is the maximum loan amount that the bank is able to grant?

Right now, the demand for cash is currently outpacing our supply.  I had investors in reserve, but they will be exhausted to fund tiggera's requested loan.

If anything, I clearly underestimated the demand for this kind of service.  Going forward, I will likely raise interest rates to compensate for this apparent demand.

Fortunately, all of Cirrus' current debtors are being very proactive with their loan payments, which greatly increases our liquidity.  Your interest is duly noted.  I'll get in touch with you when I have a greater supply of capital.  As Cirrus grows, we will have more lending power available.  As is, we are a relatively new institution and, as I mentioned before, I did not envision such demand for loans.

Not being able to keep up with demand, however, is a good problem to have as far as problems go.  It means that we can expect healthy and regular growth from Cirrus.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

Search Code: Cirrus4A

Nation Name:The United Kingdom
Alliance Name:The European Empire
Credit References:N/A
Guarantor(s):N/A
Daily After-Cost Revenue:487,231.05
Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:N/A
Amount you would like to borrow:3,000,000
What Is Your Investment Plan:Infrastructure and Improvements

I, The United Kingdom, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

We are more than happy to approve you for another loan.  The periods featured will be the same as your current loan, four days, but the interest, I'm afraid, will have to be slightly higher.  This does not reflect your security as an investment, merely the fact that the demand for loans is much higher than we anticipated.  At this time, the best I can offer you is 3.31%.  Do you understand and accept these terms?

aUel2fG.png

The Cirrus Bank

Search Code: Cirrus4A

We are more than happy to approve you for another loan.  The periods featured will be the same as your current loan, four days, but the interest, I'm afraid, will have to be slightly higher.  This does not reflect your security as an investment, merely the fact that the demand for loans is much higher than we anticipated.  At this time, the best I can offer you is 3.31%.  Do you understand and accept these terms?

Yes I understand and accept the terms

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

Demand for lending continues to increase. Expect this to be reflected by increased interest on deposits and new loans going forward. More later.

aUel2fG.png