[DoW] Happy birthday Mike, Callisto, Solomon, and Harry!

Vexz

3 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Cuz you guys aren't cool enough for a cake. I would have some others not nice things to say but I'll get muted, banned from RON and kicked by the TKR moderation team. 

You really going to act like those aren't badges of honour?

6 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

It's the yummy cake for me.🎂😁 Go get em boys!!! 

Cuz you guys aren't cool enough for a cake. I would have some others not nice things to say but I'll get muted, banned from RON and kicked by the TKR moderation team. 

who are you

• Haha 6

Don't care about the noise in here but I will add add a little of my own.  Your a bunch of wankers that keep bringing knives to gun fights.  So now that we offer an olive branch by downsizing we get this. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to express how tiny you are, congrats!  

I rarely spend time here so if you have a different opinion dm me.

Hurry up and burn me pixels already.  I've rebuilt, built another city  and almost have enough cash to rebuild again, since our last dust up.  If you take the usual amount of time I'll find a way to make enough to build another city before your done.  If you really want to compete with us stop taxing your whales or let the best of them join us, your choice.

Have a grande day and enjoy your long weekend, 

Malinok

• Haha 1

Legal Disclaimer:

My opinions do not necessarily reflect of the opinions of my alliance, allies, enemies or neutrals.

15 hours ago, Malinok said:

Don't care about the noise in here but I will add add a little of my own.  Your a bunch of wankers that keep bringing knives to gun fights.  So now that we offer an olive branch by downsizing we get this. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to express how tiny you are, congrats!  

I rarely spend time here so if you have a different opinion dm me.

Hurry up and burn me pixels already.  I've rebuilt, built another city  and almost have enough cash to rebuild again, since our last dust up.  If you take the usual amount of time I'll find a way to make enough to build another city before your done.  If you really want to compete with us stop taxing your whales or let the best of them join us, your choice.

Have a grande day and enjoy your long weekend, 

Malinok

Someone is salty taking an L:)

if you haven't noticed it's somewhat of an even war if you exclude all of the mid tier. You guys have more 40+ and this war would have probably gone different if it was your offensive. You guys were also unaware of the blitz and you lost before you all noticed.

Also who's gonna tell him that rose doesnt tax its whales but still funds their war rss 😶

• Upvote 1

I mean sure see the pic below, that looks super even.  Like when we hit you guys last month and my guys were averaging just under 4 offensive wars per member less than 24 hours after we declared, because you guys out numbered us by about 30 in the upper tiers. 

image.png.50a339fd7e3b3c5af34130eabbec06a6.png

Not including the top 2 tiers where we outnumber you by an overwhelming 4 nations, you outnumber us by over 2:1.  That looks even, but when it comes to Rose revenge wars, its not about the challenge, its about the overwhelming numbers.  And we all know Eclipse is allergic to anything resembling a tough fight.  You guys wanted your steamroll, you got it, I dont know why you come in here trying to insult everyone's intelligence stating anything else.

So go ahead, get your revenge war, and dont think I will forget anytime soon that you hit us about a month after our last war ended. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I mean sure see the pic below, that looks super even.  Like when we hit you guys last month and my guys were averaging just under 4 offensive wars per member less than 24 hours after we declared, because you guys out numbered us by about 30 in the upper tiers. 

Not including the top 2 tiers where we outnumber you by an overwhelming 4 nations, you outnumber us by over 2:1.  That looks even, but when it comes to Rose revenge wars, its not about the challenge, its about the overwhelming numbers.  And we all know Eclipse is allergic to anything resembling a tough fight.  You guys wanted your steamroll, you got it, I dont know why you come in here trying to insult everyone's intelligence stating anything else.

So go ahead, get your revenge war, and dont think I will forget anytime soon that you hit us about a month after our last war ended. 

Don't be a sore loser SRD. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I didn't realize stating facts is being a sore loser.  My bad guys!

So that last sentence is about facts and not you going "I won't forget this!" a few months after you maneuvered yourself into an easy war against Celestial who had unmilitarized after signing an MDP with HW? Cope more buddy.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Arthur Wellington said:

I'm pretty new to this, but when is the last time the side that started the war lost? Does it happen often?

If you mean just for globals, Quack started Duck Hunt but lost. Oasis/Mystery declared offensive fronts against HW and "lost" (although it was technically a white peace)

23 hours ago, Malinok said:

Hurry up and burn me pixels already.  I've rebuilt, built another city  and almost have enough cash to rebuild again, since our last dust up.  If you take the usual amount of time I'll find a way to make enough to build another city before your done. 

This is exactly why GOB deserved this war since you barely take any damage in most wars and thus are allowed to grow like weeds. GOB is large enough in the mega whale tier that no single sphere can deal with you. Rose or Eclipse soloing GGO would result in yet another easy stomp, as even if in the long grind we manage to drag you all down, the time it takes to do so you'd all have banked up enough cash from your insane Infra builds to ensure a full rebuild right after the war's end. 

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Ronny.. you yourself said that the only tier you care about the c40+ tier. We both know if we didn't strike first you'd have dogpiled us the moment you got a chance to do so. We aren't going to suicide our alliance into "evenly matched wars" which is just another name for allowing GOB to walk all over you. After all.. GOB doesn't care about even wars, your entire alliance lives off quick and easy wars to allow your guys to mass beige first round and then let allies take care of dealing with the clean up job.  

I do appreciate the salt though, enjoy the L. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, Darth Tryptophan said:

It's the yummy cake for me.🎂😁 Go get em boys!!! 

TKR's mod team is a fricking joke man no one ever does anything to police the forums. You could write first off !@#$ your !@#$ and the clique you claim and no one would bat an eye.

Edited by Bucca of the Marish
double post

10 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

When's the last time Eclipse has taken real damage

Every war we've been in we've taken a shit ton of damage other than arguably clock vs backroom, unlike GGO.

Clock vs rose was a pretty good and fair war as well which we took quite alot of damage too, for instance, Test alone took 2x the damage than grumpy did their last war despite being 2-3x smaller/weaker. You were on our side so you'd know as well:P

56 minutes ago, Bucca of the Marish said:

TKR's mod team is a fricking joke man no one ever does anything to police the forums. You could write first off !@#$ your !@#$ and the clique you claim and no one would bat an eye.

These are certainly all words! 

7 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

So that last sentence is about facts and not you going "I won't forget this!" a few months after you maneuvered yourself into an easy war against Celestial who had unmilitarized after signing an MDP with HW? Cope more buddy.

I've said this, you can't just ignore GGO now they've left HW. Everyone still remembers. But I'm in the " wrong" for pointing it out 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan

46 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Unreal levels of permanent mental damage 

Same here

50 minutes ago, Vein said:

Every war we've been in we've taken a shit ton of damage other than arguably clock vs backroom, unlike GGO.

Clock vs rose was a pretty good and fair war as well which we took quite alot of damage too, for instance, Test alone took 2x the damage than grumpy did their last war despite being 2-3x smaller/weaker. You were on our side so you'd know as well:P

What I remember was you guys ordering everything to be beiged to reduce your own infra damage. The only example you have is the Rose war, every single war other than that one has been an easy and painless stomp, and even then we had a clear advantage over Rose

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ducc Zucc said:

When's the last time Eclipse has taken real damage

22 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

The only example you have is the Rose war

Please be more clear when trying to have a productive conversation because right now you're just contradicting yourself.

24 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Same here

What I remember was you guys ordering everything to be beiged to reduce your own infra damage. 

"ordering everything to be beiged" =/= "when's the last time eclipse has taken real damage". But for arguments sake i'll entertain you.

Thats just not true, there is a difference between beiging when at risk of getting beiged while keeping the cycle alive in the grand scheme and just fully "beiging everything". It's rather a common thing for alliances with infra to do when taking both milcom and econ into consideration, I know you guys are not as familiar in that department, but hey you learn something new everyday. I understand KT Hof has a hate boner for eclipse, but don't outright say stupid lies which makes you look like a clown. If you genuinely want to have a productive conversation then dm me and we'll have a 1 on 1 convo. This is not the place for it, but then again, I know i'm living rentfree in your head.

39 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

and even then we had a clear advantage over Rose

We had an advantage at the c40+ tiering yes which is what allowed us to have a chance of winning. Rose easily outnumbered us in the whale tier and had a very good chance of winning against us. We went in knowing we could possibly lose. Yes, I know they might not have had the best allies hence why we focused the more competent alliances in their side at the time and ultimately won because of that. I went into more details here if you want to recollect your memories -> 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Forums transforming into RON by the day, you hate to see it

Its been that way, you are just blind alongside your similar minded buds

Anyways, I can't believe I'm saying this but full congrats to that top tier effort for both the card and cake, I'm impressed as well intrigued. GL Rose in war!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger