ROH Of An Unjust War

Thomas

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Odyssey

image.png.b93fb2852cab8cf5f7b9b92480f1aa3c.png

Recognise's Hostilities with TLE.

The Lost Empire has no just cause over this war.

Atlan has been trying to make out this was a loan owed to TLE which is what the pretext I found out about it. This is what I agreed to, which if it was a loan I would have seen the payment through. As this was found out to be just a safe keeping they put in at their own liability like all of us to Gringotts bank. They proceeded not to go after Poseidon himself but Odyssey who was also left finically out of pocket and Atlan expected Odyssey members to cover the cost of their members safe keeps. To be clear we were told this was a loan given to our alliance and it was not. The money being sought was a safekeeping bulk payment we never saw sent to Gringotts bank that Posiedon has took Odyseey was lied to about the nature of the funds which is why we agreed to pay them back. Once it was revealed there was no loan and it was just around 3bn that Poseidon took and deposited into Almighty bank  when he stole it then and only then did we refuse to pay something we never took and were lied to about the nature of

All of this was over 3.3bn considering we had lost over 20bn how is this just cause. This 3bn our alliance was never saw or responsible for.

All of this was lie to get us to cover something we had no dealings with. Furthermore no responsibility has been taken by the leader of Atlan who absolutely gave 3 billion dollars to someone who then took off with it. No accountability to TLE leader who lost 3 billion dollars in his groups money.

image.thumb.png.ce93a2e48cdf87bea0396fccf6840031.png

And he came stated that first off he was going to attack our alliance instead of the person who actually took the money?

Why not just go on 100% tax in the first place than having to rebuild and waste resources on war?

image.thumb.png.a5baf893ee892dbcc398946f4c528c95.png

TL;DR - Odyssey Recognises war with TLE over an unjust war.

Cope

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

tlewar-removebg-preview(1).png

Long live the Lost Empire!

20 minutes ago, NATO said:

This. 100%.

Odyssey is responsible BECAUSE the banking agreement we were presented told us that Odyssey was backing the bank. Odyssey members were the ones who gave Poseidon access to the funds, (understandably they were also lied to about what was happening) but it still comes down to straight up negligence. TLE has EVERY right to demand repayment of the funds.

This war is more about principle than anything else though. You can't screw over this many people and then just expect everyone to be fine with it. Poseidon is the criminal, no one is doubting that, but it was Gringotts policies and Odyssey's lack of oversight that allowed this to take place.

Let loose the dogs of war!

You really think we gave this bank the bulk of our holdings? It was a small investment, but one we are not OK with just letting go. We were promised safe keeping. We were told the bank was backed by alliances we thought knew better. We also are not the only ones who got screwed over. 

This is about principle. The monetary loss sucks, sure... and we certainly still want it returned, but this is to avenge everyone who lost money by placing their trust in the bank's safe keeping policies.

Odyssey is an alliance not a bank you should probably be focusing on the bank at fault not an alliance that has loose ties with the bank

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, NATO said:

This. 100%.

Odyssey is responsible BECAUSE the banking agreement we were presented told us that Odyssey was backing the bank. Odyssey members were the ones who gave Poseidon access to the funds, (understandably they were also lied to about what was happening) but it still comes down to straight up negligence. TLE has EVERY right to demand repayment of the funds.

This war is more about principle than anything else though. You can't screw over this many people and then just expect everyone to be fine with it. Poseidon is the criminal, no one is doubting that, but it was Gringotts policies and Odyssey's lack of oversight that allowed this to take place.

Let loose the dogs of war!

You really think we gave this bank the bulk of our holdings? It was a small investment, but one we are not OK with just letting go. We were promised safe keeping. We were told the bank was backed by alliances we thought knew better. We also are not the only ones who got screwed over. 

This is about principle. The monetary loss sucks, sure... and we certainly still want it returned, but this is to avenge everyone who lost money by placing their trust in the bank's safe keeping policies.

Long Live The Lost Empire!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

tlewar-removebg-preview(1).png

Long live the Lost Empire!

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

The biggest fault of TLE is being stupid enough to instead of offshoring themselves (or using someone trustworthy like Yarr) to rely on someone else for offshoring. 

Bruh I've used Yarr for like 4-5 years. They're the only bank I do trust. Shout out to yarr 🔱. This was a small investment I allowed my guys to do.

Just now, Richard Payne III said:

Bruh I've used Yarr for like 4-5 years. They're the only bank I do trust. Shout out to yarr 🔱. This was a small investment I allowed my guys to do.

And they're not even a bank 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Odyssey is an alliance not a bank you should probably be focusing on the bank at fault not an alliance that has loose ties with the bank

Ya know... that never ever crossed my mind. It's not like we literally rolled them a week ago or anything... 

Odyssey was the bank's guarantor.

• Upvote 2

On 8/31/2022 at 4:44 PM, DamienW said:

first-time-meme-template-jy1wx_thumbnail.jpg.9565e2d0fcbdd2b19b6bd0592fa44c85.jpg

This is all fine and dandy. However if you actually looked at evidence instead of being fed bullshit you might find some interesting information:

1.) Poseidon said that the funds of the bank would be backed by your alliance. This isn't some off the cuff statement and had to be either approved or at least known by other gov members within Odessey.
2.) The funds were stored within your alliance. This means that at a bare minimum your EA department was responsible and was required to move funds for Gringotts and members of the alliance. Losing that money sucks but there's still responsibility for it. 
3.) Poseidon stole the money and did everything on/before August 28th. However he's still leading and acting on Odessey's behalf???????????? Why would you allow someone who stole from you to run command on your EA? This has me scratching my head because Calypso should of taken the conversation with TLE elsewhere.

4cac78c1fcacb5c67bdd96b944f986ec.png.4e307f0b7c2be7d5387a1febd3c2d465.png

Somebody in Odyssey bears the blame as well. It might not be every single member but somebody in your alliance !@#$ed up. Severely.

Thanks for saying what we were all thinking.
Amen

• Upvote 1