Sup?

Sweeeeet Ronny D

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i dont hang out in the cestpool that is the news discord channels, i hang out in the cestpool that is the OWF forums, so i figure lets post them up here!

So Ro$e what do you have to say for yourselves?

wOw YoU aRe So WoNkY

• Upvote 3

image.png?ex=65f5a9fe&is=65e334fe&hm=3d5e04bbe1bbfceacf534117d25e3ac75889395b8b9803ac451f1c7838eee684&

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

13 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i dont hang out in the cestpool that is the news discord channels, i hang out in the cestpool that is the OWF forums, so i figure lets post them up here!

So Ro$e what do you have to say for yourselves?

As the one true secret leader of Rose my response is Hoes Mad

Shout out to everyone that said 'If Hollywood disbands, Celestial will as well!'

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

How to say “our egos are so bruised we need a little dub to make our enormous sphere feel like it wasn’t a total waste of time before splitting and saying “it’s for the good of the game”” without actually saying it. 

Epi levels of paranoia lol

Edited by Vice
  • Haha 1

Such hypocrites. 

hollywood said chaining was bad. 
that there was no interest in fighting celestial when signing the MDP
that you wanted a fair fight

then hollywood violated the militarization agreement in the guise of fighting pirates / coa and cancelled the MDP to chain that into a war you couldn't lose.

Celestial is justifiably upset about the lies and betrayal. 

So.. congratulations. You can claim the moral high ground by saying HW split and there are no secret treaties. And you can label some run of the mill war theory crafting (which your coalition would do too if your chats ever leaked) as celestial wanting to dogpile, even if it would be comparable to the advantage HW had in the last GW. 

GG is the rEal HEgeMoNy. When yOu all reAlize this, and need T$ or roSe's help, you caN get a WEll eARned "i told yOu so" and "not my pRoblem any more"

P.S. Those leaks are FAKE nEws!!1

/sarcasm

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I gotta be honest here Borg, like Buor I also cant tell what side you are coming down on here. so is that whole post sarcasm?

Yes. The whole post is sarcasm. Rose / T$ can get themselves rolled for their ineptitude for all I care. :P