How much bounty should I add for Nyx “dnn” Luna

Captain peace

How much bounty should I add for Nyx Luna?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. How much $$$$?

• $22,222,222 - dnn
    • $11,1111,111 - I don’t like him
    • $9,999,999 - whatever
    • $0 - I like him
  2. 2. What type of bounty?

• Nuclear - boom !!
    • Attrition
    • ORDINARY - he is ordinary in a special way
    • Raid - Aargh!!!
  3. 3. Best test server alliance?

• Dnnla
    • Esylum or asylum 4got what’s it’s call

Please don't put any more bounties on me. I've already been nuked enough. I know I was taking the test server WAY too seriously, and I apologize for that. But putting over 20m in bounties on me? That's taking this entire thing way too far.

I'm already trying to rebuild my nation after I got nuked three times (the first was a while before that), lost pretty much all of my military, and was attacked multiple times for these exact bounties. I can't deal with getting attacked constantly when I'm trying to help my allies and help lead an alliance as well. This time, I have more than one member, which means that I need to be doing my best to support my allies.

If I keep getting attacked, I really can't do this. Sure, I denounced you, but I think that my denouncement and embargo were completely justified, considering how you basically caused a fourth nuke eaten and multiple declarations of war on me when I've said multiple times that I'm trying to rebuild and lead an alliance, and how this is going to take ages to rebuild if every time I get a little bit more infra, I get completely destroyed again.

Also, for the record, it's Elysium.

Edited by Nyx
looking back a year later with so many regrets
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

20 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Please don't put any more bounties on me. I've already been nuked enough. I know I was taking the test server WAY too seriously, and I apologize for that. But putting over 20m in bounties on me? That's taking this entire thing way too far.

I'm already trying to rebuild my nation after I got nuked three times (the first was a while before that), lost pretty much all of my military, and was attacked multiple times for these exact bounties. I can't deal with getting attacked constantly when I'm trying to help my allies and help lead an alliance as well. This time, I have more than one member, which means that I need to be doing my best to support my allies.

If I keep getting attacked, I really can't do this. Sure, I denounced you, but I think that my denouncement and embargo were completely justified, considering how you basically caused a fourth nuke eaten and multiple declarations of war on me when I've said multiple times that I'm trying to rebuild and lead an alliance, and how this is going to take ages to rebuild if every time I get a little bit more infra, I get completely destroyed again.

word of advice stop reacting to these the way you do. People keep messing with you because of you typing long essays, this game is not as serious as you think. People are trolling you and you keep falling for it. Anyway DNN

• Thanks 1

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

word of advice stop reacting to these the way you do. People keep messing with you because of you typing long essays, this game is not as serious as you think. People are trolling you and you keep falling for it. Anyway DNN

Thanks for the advice :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

8 hours ago, Nyx said:

You seriously public denounced me?! 

I was going to stop sending bounties but you end up denouncing me and embargoed against me . Also you pm me saying you wanna send me a bounty but you can’t afford it now . U threatening me?!  Only if you wouldn’t  pm me saying those thing we wouldn’t be here 

Anyway, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!!! The Majorities wants  $22,222,222, nuclear and think DNNla is better than elysicum  

Just gonna send it 

Edit: I send it and congratulations  you’re rank 15 for bounty

Edited by Captain peace