Flagged on the same network

Honored

Hello, my friends and I go to the same school and we play politics and war often however that got us flagged on the same network. Is there anyway to get rid of this? eg: proving that you're a legitimate person. This is quite a problem because my friend (Bathurst Island) is imperial affairs and he manages that bank in our alliance. So when we prepare for war he can't really send the money.

Thanks

Honor

19 hours ago, Honored said:

Hello, my friends and I go to the same school and we play politics and war often however that got us flagged on the same network. Is there anyway to get rid of this? eg: proving that you're a legitimate person. This is quite a problem because my friend (Bathurst Island) is imperial affairs and he manages that bank in our alliance. So when we prepare for war he can't really send the money.

Thanks

Honor

You can verify at https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/

This will allow you to prove that you aren't one person. 

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

21 hours ago, Honored said:

does only one person have to verify to get rid of the flagged network

If its more than 2 people, Its probably better for all of you to verify. But, If you only have 2 people only one person necessarily needs to verify. 

• Like 1

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

• Administrators
On 8/15/2022 at 10:45 PM, Honored said:

does only one person have to verify to get rid of the flagged network

No, you both need to be Verified. Otherwise, anyone could Verify and then create multiple other nations with impunity.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:51 PM, Monti said:

If its more than 2 people, Its probably better for all of you to verify. But, If you only have 2 people only one person necessarily needs to verify. 

This is not correct.

• Thanks 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link