The Great Fire

Buorhann

• 3 weeks later...

Had another great show with @Prefontaine and @Abbas Mehdi as my guests.  I do not post times on here much (mostly because I forget), so if you'd like to join up with the next show - come to Very Good Media discord and join my channel.

https://discord.gg/Q34QvzucQA

I'll be announcing another show on Discord soon with some more guests.  We mostly go through nostalgia and have casual conversations about the game.

@hidude45454 has a recording that hopefully he'll post up soon.  Please thank him for that.  Also feel free to check out the chat, there was some alliance shit talking in the chat while we were discussing things.  It was interesting to read, lol.

Thanks again to all who joined.

• Haha 1

Hi, I just watched the recording since I couldn't attend the show at 4am. Unfortunately, the audio and the chat shown are completely out of sync. I could not find any overlap between the topics discussed on the show with the ones discussed in the chat. I hope you are fixing this bug for the next one. Still great stuff though, thanks for this. Keep it up!

• Haha 1

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

2 hours ago, Dryad said:

I could not find any overlap between the topics discussed on the show with the ones discussed in the chat.

Honestly, at least while I was there, that's how most of it went lol. So it might not be a bug.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

3 hours ago, Dryad said:

Hi, I just watched the recording since I couldn't attend the show at 4am. Unfortunately, the audio and the chat shown are completely out of sync. I could not find any overlap between the topics discussed on the show with the ones discussed in the chat. I hope you are fixing this bug for the next one. Still great stuff though, thanks for this. Keep it up!

It was a tale of Two Chats. Tbh I think this happens every time on the Great Fire.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Dryad said:

The chat was very much different for most of the show.  Apparently some trash talking and whatever else going on.

It happens.