[DoE] The Elysian Empire

Nyx

5 hours ago, Nyx said:

Please stop attacking me, I've been struggling to rebuild my nation for a while now and this really isn't helping. We aren't disbanding anytime soon. I hope to see some more members, and I really don't want to start a war between EE and any other alliance less than a day after its creation, especially when I'm the only member. So, I'm not responding to any more DNN posts, I don't care if you spam me anymore. This is just a DoE, and I hope to see you in the Elysian Empire.

Bruh, you are setting yourself up for this. Stop responding to them and they will stop. 

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights

5 hours ago, Nyx said:

Please stop attacking me, I've been struggling to rebuild my nation for a while now and this really isn't helping. We aren't disbanding anytime soon. I hope to see some more members, and I really don't want to start a war between EE and any other alliance less than a day after its creation, especially when I'm the only member. So, I'm not responding to any more DNN posts, I don't care if you spam me anymore. This is just a DoE, and I hope to see you in the Elysian Empire.

lmao the hits keep coming and they won't stop coming, so long as you keep acting like this and don't get a protector.

2 hours ago, BrythonLexi said:

As Sir Scarfalot said (and he is very experienced with this game), you really do need Discord unless you have the level of rapport that TKR has.

You need to offer your nations something in an alliance, and a C10 "protector" won't do much.  Given all you've been posting on the forums, I highly doubt that any major would protect you.  Micro treaty spam might happen though, but I doubt it.  As he said, I'd highly recommend joining somewhere else (such as TKR and their Slack).  It's your only hope at this point if you want to learn how to do alliance stuff.

Also like, disbanding within a day is a very bad sign.  Especially since you can, like, just rename your alliance.

dnn

even then tkr still does FA via discord, which is frankly impossible without discord due to everyone using it.

18 minutes ago, Elros Tar-Minyatur said:

Bruh, you are setting yourself up for this. Stop responding to them and they will stop. 

no, no let him keep doing this. :popcorn:

Edited by Joe Schmo
duplicate deletion
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've decided not to re-create the alliance. I just don't think my nation is strong enough to actually defend others, especially not right now, so maybe when I'm stronger, but for now I'm not planning to create it again.

Edited by Nyx
  • Haha 2

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

3 minutes ago, Nyx said:

I've decided not to re-create the alliance. I just don't think my nation is strong enough to actually defend others, especially not right now, so maybe when I'm stronger, but for now I'm not planning to create it again.

Best of luck mate. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Nyx said:

As I've said multiple times, there is no way I can get Discord or any other off-game communication. If I can find another player who's willing to fully regulate and run a server, they can try (I don't want another situation like what happened in the test server when someone tried to create an Elysium server, so I need someone to moderate), but I wouldn't be able to join anyway. I'll be reforming the alliance as soon as I can though. We'll have a different name (The Elysian Empire is already a nation so that's why I'm changing the name) and other slight changes, but I'm already trying to figure out treaties and will be inviting nations as soon as I can. So, expect to see us rising in a few days!

Look buddy, most of us have heard this crap time and time again about people's one man alliance rising soon. And guess what? They don't exist anymore. If you can't even run a proper test server alliance, then why should anyone take you seriously to run a actual alliance? Follow what @Sir Scarfalot and @BrythonLexi are saying because unlike the rest of us, they are actually giving you good advice in good faith. This will be the first and last time I talk to you seriously.

dnn

Edited by darkblade
  • Like 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

As someone who built a top 10 alliance, if I can give you some advice it would be this. 

Don't ever start an alliance with just one person, you are doomed to fail.  If you want to start an alliance, get a few friends together, 5-10 (the more the better) and have all of you move over at the same time, ideally these guys are all active, you guys are all on the same page and you can trust them.  Also before you announce your creation and move, make sure you have a prot set up.  Having a group of people to start will make it much easier to get someone to take you under your wing and help protect you.

If you can, have something that separates you from the rest of the crowd, this will help you grow and be successful.

• Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

As someone who built a top 10 alliance, if I can give you some advice it would be this. 

Don't ever start an alliance with just one person, you are doomed to fail.  If you want to start an alliance, get a few friends together, 5-10 (the more the better) and have all of you move over at the same time, ideally these guys are all active, you guys are all on the same page and you can trust them.  Also before you announce your creation and move, make sure you have a prot set up.  Having a group of people to start will make it much easier to get someone to take you under your wing and help protect you.

If you can, have something that separates you from the rest of the crowd, this will help you grow and be successful.

Exactly this, yeah.  When I went off to form a micro, we did it with around 4 of us and with a treaty tie to our former alliance.  While that micro didn't last too terribly long, we had a chance and could have held longer.  A single person with no ties would've been my micro's type of raid fodder.

2 hours ago, BrythonLexi said:

Exactly this, yeah.  When I went off to form a micro, we did it with around 4 of us and with a treaty tie to our former alliance.  While that micro didn't last too terribly long, we had a chance and could have held longer.  A single person with no ties would've been my micro's type of raid fodder.

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

3 hours ago, darkblade said:

Look buddy, most of us have heard this crap time and time again about people's one man alliance rising soon. And guess what? They don't exist anymore. If you can't even run a proper test server alliance, then why should anyone take you seriously to run a actual alliance? Follow what @Sir Scarfalot and @BrythonLexi are saying because unlike the rest of us, they are actually giving you good advice in good faith. This will be the first and last time I talk to you seriously.

dnn

I considered all of this and decided to not re-form the alliance. Maybe when I have a stronger nation, I'll try again, but for now I'm staying in Morningstar for several reasons.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

8 hours ago, Nyx said:

I considered all of this and decided to not re-form the alliance. Maybe when I have a stronger nation, I'll try again, but for now I'm staying in Morningstar for several reasons.

That is a very wise decision on your part. Running an alliance is seriously no joke. It takes A LOT of dedication and is very time consuming. When you are posting the things you have been posting, especially on the public forums, you are essentially shooting yourself in the foot and then complaining about it while everyone stands around and laughs at you for shooting yourself in the foot in the first place.

I genuinely hope that you stick around and continue to play. There is never enough people playing these types of games. The more you play the more you learn, the wiser you get. You should take some time and reflect on the mistakes you have made and then do your best to correct those mistakes. 

I wish you luck in the future.

• Thanks 1