[DoE] The Elysian Empire

Nyx

So, three things:

A.  You generally want to have more than one person in an alliance, as well as having a protector or treaty in the works before you break off.   This protects you from random raids.

B.  People are spamming dnn because you are giving them a reaction.  Stop reacting to them if you want them to start to stop.

C. dnn

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

And also, let me just clarify this, despite what you may have been told, I do not have resources, and my alliance bank is empty, so if you raid me, you're just using up a war slot and probably will be hit with a missile. You can gather intelligence on me for proof, I don't have much. Seriously.

• Haha 3

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

2 hours ago, Nyx said:

We aren't disbanding anytime soon.

I guess I was wrong about this two hours ago, considering I just disbanded the alliance. I might re-create the alliance later though, for now I just need to rebuild my nation.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nyx said:

I guess I was wrong about this two hours ago, considering I just disbanded the alliance. I might re-create the alliance later though, for now I just need to rebuild my nation.

dnn

• Upvote 3

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

1 minute ago, hidude45454 said:

rip-pack.gif

dnn

2 minutes ago, darkblade said:

dnn

I'm going to re-create the alliance once I've rebuilt :)

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Nova Mundus said:

Remember to disband again

No thanks, I'd rather not. This time we'll be successful.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Nyx said:

No thanks, I'd rather not. This time we'll be successful.

dnn

But seriously, get doggamned discord and join a real alliance that will show you what it takes to be successful. Without discord, you might be able to pull a TKR and use slack or something, but don't expect success without discord, bots, a gov lineup from day 0, a protector, and after all the stunts you've been trying to pull a massive warchest.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

dnn

But seriously, get doggamned discord and join a real alliance that will show you what it takes to be successful. Without discord, you might be able to pull a TKR and use slack or something, but don't expect success without discord, bots, a gov lineup from day 0, a protector, and after all the stunts you've been trying to pull a massive warchest.

As I've said multiple times, there is no way I can get Discord or any other off-game communication. If I can find another player who's willing to fully regulate and run a server, they can try (I don't want another situation like what happened in the test server when someone tried to create an Elysium server, so I need someone to moderate), but I wouldn't be able to join anyway. I'll be reforming the alliance as soon as I can though. We'll have a different name (The Elysian Empire is already a nation so that's why I'm changing the name) and other slight changes, but I'm already trying to figure out treaties and will be inviting nations as soon as I can. So, expect to see us rising in a few days!

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Nyx said:

As I've said multiple times, there is no way I can get Discord or any other off-game communication. If I can find another player who's willing to fully regulate and run a server, they can try (I don't want another situation like what happened in the test server when someone tried to create an Elysium server, so I need someone to moderate), but I wouldn't be able to join anyway. I'll be reforming the alliance as soon as I can though. We'll have a different name (The Elysian Empire is already a nation so that's why I'm changing the name) and other slight changes, but I'm already trying to figure out treaties and will be inviting nations as soon as I can. So, expect to see us rising in a few days!

As Sir Scarfalot said (and he is very experienced with this game), you really do need Discord unless you have the level of rapport that TKR has.

You need to offer your nations something in an alliance, and a C10 "protector" won't do much.  Given all you've been posting on the forums, I highly doubt that any major would protect you.  Micro treaty spam might happen though, but I doubt it.  As he said, I'd highly recommend joining somewhere else (such as TKR and their Slack).  It's your only hope at this point if you want to learn how to do alliance stuff.

Also like, disbanding within a day is a very bad sign.  Especially since you can, like, just rename your alliance.

dnn

Edited by BrythonLexi
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, BrythonLexi said:

As Sir Scarfalot said (and he is very experienced with this game), you really do need Discord unless you have the level of rapport that TKR has.

You need to offer your nations something in an alliance, and a C10 "protector" won't do much.  Given all you've been posting on the forums, I highly doubt that any major would protect you.  Micro treaty spam might happen though, but I doubt it.  As he said, I'd highly recommend joining somewhere else (such as TKR and their Slack).  It's your only hope at this point if you want to learn how to do alliance stuff.

Also like, disbanding within a day is a very bad sign.  Especially since you can, like, just rename your alliance.

dnn

That's not why I disbanded, first of all. Second, I'll figure it out, we aren't going to disband again. I have a few alliances (mostly relatively smaller ones, but still) that I'm discussing treaties with.

Edited by Nyx