11/11/2014 - I'm Back

Alex

• Administrators

Sorry about my 4 day absence guys, I was away on a trip and didn't have a computer with me.

I just got back tonight, though, and caught up on PMs and whatnot, and have addressed a couple of important issues. First, the e-mail problem we've been having, where a lot of our e-mails are being blocked for some reason. They're not even making it to your junk folder, and I don't know why. I've set up an authenticated e-mail server with a different host and tested it for the registration e-mails, so far it's been working really well. I'll be getting it set up for the other e-mails the site sends out as well.

Next, I'm updated the rules in our "No Discussion" forums. They will still literally mean "No Discussion", but as of this change if you have something to add to a report you are allowed to post regardless of whether you are the OP, a mod, or the person being reported. This doesn't mean we want to hear your 2 cents about why something is right or wrong, but if you have information to add, for example, please contribute it and you will not receive a warning point.

That's all for today, I'll get on more stuff soon. Keep being awesome guys!

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Was getting worried there a second, I thought I was going to have to take the game over.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

For the record, on the No Discussion rule, let's say you're an alliance leader and can provide evidence of some sort that one of your members isn't cheating, would you now be allowed to do so or is it just like "Hey this guy has more multi's than we thought, here you go"?

Also, welcome back !@#$got.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

• Administrators

For the record, on the No Discussion rule, let's say you're an alliance leader and can provide evidence of some sort that one of your members isn't cheating, would you now be allowed to do so or is it just like "Hey this guy has more multi's than we thought, here you go"?

Also, welcome back !@#$got.

If you have some solid evidence, sure. I don't care whether you can pull up a facebook account for someone to prove they're a "real person" or whatever, because people cheat using their friends all the time anyway.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

We agreed you would give me 100 million dollars, pay up plz

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

A percentage of my income disappeared for a day and I prayed to you about why you had forsaken me. But you were no where to be found!  Then I talked to your prophet [Prefontaine] and he proclaimed he had taken my money for the use of all your blue nations across the lands of Guardian.

welcome back sheepy, how was your trip?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• Administrators

welcome back sheepy, how was your trip?

It was fantastic! A much needed vacation :)

Forums Rules | Game Link