Won the away game and received no money

whiskerz

• Administrators

We put in a cap so you can't win more than $2m a day - once you hit that, you'll stop receiving revenue from baseball

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I rarely win $15,000 a day a long way from $2 million.  You may want to look at this . I have played 2 away game and a few home games today. I just played and away game and the problem still exist. I am not losing great sums of money. This game was $197.58. 

Edited by whiskerz
add details

Arfcom Cripples

Rating: 2.52

Misantry Waste Collectors

Rating: 3.09

Hits Runs Runs Hits
8 1 0 9
Attendance Winner's Earnings Average Ticket Price Home Team Revenue
1,898 people $177.64 $0.23 $545.68

I did not receive my $177.64. Like I said not a great sum of money.  My team lifetime is under $5 million in earnings.

• Administrators

You should be receiving your money, I believe it's just a display bug with the baseball stats

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The money does not display in the top right of the resource screen that shows my money on hand.  It never changes when I win an away game (which is rare) It does work fine if I play a home game.  I will try it again later. So far though no love from the away games.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I never noticed that until now. Just won 4 away games in a row and did indeed not receive any money.

Just to be sure, we are talking about the display on th resource bar on the top of the site, NOT about the Money Invested: | Money Earned: on the baseball page (that this thing is bugged as hell is well known).

• Developer

Hey @whiskerzwhen you encountered the issue had you already played a number of games beforehand? The game updated baseball a little while ago to cap daily revenue at 2mil, meaning any revenue beyond that should not be credited to your account and shouldn't be recorded into the match history as well.

On 9/21/2022 at 4:13 PM, Village said:

Hey @whiskerzwhen you encountered the issue had you already played a number of games beforehand? The game updated baseball a little while ago to cap daily revenue at 2mil, meaning any revenue beyond that should not be credited to your account and shouldn't be recorded into the match history as well.

I never make much more than $15,000 or so daily baseball revenue . I do not play it that much. My lifetime is under $5 million I had played a few games but trust me I am not anywhere near $2 million a day or even in 12 months

Edited by whiskerz

• 3 months later...