[PEACE] Calming Skies

Vexz

It was fun while it lasted. Always a pleasure to fight with friends :) 

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

As much crap as I talk, I appreciate those who made it fun. Kudos to mostly rose for that mid war counter blitz. 

@Solomon Ben-David @Nacho cosmos @wasteking @Eumirbago @Magic @Kazlandia @El Commander @Exalts all GGs and glad to have bumped uglies this war. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I love seeing people beg for food prices to drop. Almost makes me want to start another nuclear winter inducing war immediately after.

Satan don't tempt me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

So you guys aren't going to address Hollywood being cowards and hitting an already weakened enemy. This was nothing but a theatrical performance to stop rumors that Hollywood and Rose had secret treaties. I would say well played but it's quite a boring political move IMHO. 

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

So you guys aren't going to address Hollywood being cowards and hitting an already weakened enemy. This was nothing but a theatrical performance to stop rumors that Hollywood and Rose had secret treaties. I would say well played but it's quite a boring political move IMHO. 

What crack are you smoking and can I get some of it?  If you are upset about hitting weak opponents you should speak to your leadership about it, as they generally only declare wars they know are layups. 

Weakened? Rose hadn't fought a war in about 6 months, and tS's last war was against us 4-5 months ago... We were either close to even or outgunned in every nation range besides i think 26-28 and 40+ going into this war. 

If by boring political move, you mean the match up just about the entire world wanted to see, then you are right. 

I guess its true what they say about opinions, they are like !@#$, everyone has one and they are full of shit.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Weakened? Rose hadn't fought a war in about 6 months, and tS's last war was against us 4-5 months ago... We were either close to even or outgunned in every nation range besides i think 26-28 and 40+ going into this war. 

If by boring political move, you mean the match up just about the entire world wanted to see, then you are right. 

Okay so someone hitting you 4 months ago and being neutral for six months is a valid CB. That was a strange time to hit Celestial when rumors of secret treaties begin to surface. 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan

9 minutes ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Okay so someone hitting you 4 months ago and being neutral for six months is a valid CB. That was a strange time to hit Celestial when rumors of secret treaties begin to surface. 

Didn't you guys whine about Ro$e and HW not fighting while your sphere was in a easy war yourself?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Didn't you guys whine about Ro$e and HW not fighting while your sphere was in a easy war yourself?

I'm sorry what did you think was an easy war? We fight fully militarized opponents. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

I'm sorry what did you think was an easy war? We fight fully militarized opponents. 

Wait, you think fighting tBR is a hard war? You sad sad little fellow.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Who did we hit that was weakened? 

Or are you referring to our strategy of attacking before our opponents were fully militarised?

Untitled.png

To rebuilding.   Again.

5 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Alex Jones, is that you?

• Haha 3

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

5 hours ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

This was nothing but a theatrical performance to stop rumors that Hollywood and Rose had secret treaties.

Can confirm, nobody shall expect the evil Rose-HW hegemony