Credits not revived

Jujuondabeet

I tried purchasing 2 credits but they didn’t go through. So I keep on trying to buy them (stupid I know) and I never received them. And I ended up spending about 60 ish dollars on the credits. But I had no idea that it was still charging my card. And I tried brining this up with apple but they just said that the purchase was none refundable. What should I do about this?

• Administrators

Hey @Jujuondabeet - Can you send me a personal message with your receipts from Apple?

Apple has a super weird policy where I can't just go in and refund purchases (unlike Google Play and PayPal which let me do that easily) and they have to process all refunds. You should be able to appeal the refund decision for any purchases you want refunded.

Let me know which purchases you want to keep and which you want refunded and I can manually issue you the Credits you bought. Sorry about that, we are working on debugging these issues.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yeah for sure I have a picture of some receipts, do you also need a picture of my war chest to see that I didn’t receive the credits? Could you refund all these except for the 12.99 one for two credits?

72301617-CC54-4B31-B204-394207368F5F.jpeg

Edited by Jujuondabeet
I don’t know what those numbers are and I don’t know if they are supposed to be seen by anyone besides the card-owner

• Administrators
On 8/2/2022 at 6:52 AM, Jujuondabeet said:

Yeah for sure I have a picture of some receipts, do you also need a picture of my war chest to see that I didn’t receive the credits? Could you refund all these except for the 12.99 one for two credits?

72301617-CC54-4B31-B204-394207368F5F.jpeg

Hey - sorry about the delay here. I just issued you 2 Credits manually - for a refund through Apple, they don't give me a way to just issue it, unfortunately. However, you can request a refund directly from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link