[Test server] Let's just clarify...

Nyx

1 hour ago, Nova Mundus said:

Sure....

Well, you're absolutely going to win in the main server, but I could win a war in the test server. That is, if you're in my war range, which I don't think you are since my score is around 3800.

• Downvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

4 hours ago, Nyx said:

Well, you're absolutely going to win in the main server, but I could win a war in the test server. That is, if you're in my war range, which I don't think you are since my score is around 3800.

dnn

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Evernt said:

Duh Nuh Naaaaa!

1 hour ago, Mayor said:

dnn

ELS.

• Downvote 5

ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS 

• Downvote 9

7 minutes ago, Nyx said:

ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS ELS 

dnn

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ohnity said:

dnn

absolutely not

also you're part of an alliance that just helped me counter a dnn member...

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

dnn

You're getting rolled on your own post. How do you feel?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

E

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

Might as well say this now. 
Don't get too invested into the test server, it regularly gets wiped for new tournaments and what not. 

(People don't give a shit about the test server outside of tournaments, all you are gonna get is meme replies from normal players.)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Changeup said:

ok noctis

what

I don't even know who noctis is

Edited by Nyx
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2022 at 10:12 PM, Nyx said:

I don't have Discord and can't get it, please don't ask why.

Simply put, yeah you are doomed to failure here, then.  Discord is where basically all FA takes place.  Without that, you're dead in the water at worst, and isolated from the P&W community at best.  If you can't get it, that's a shame.

That, and as others have mentioned, the larger P&W community simply doesn't care about test server shenanigans apart from contests and seeing the new changes.  Test server is often wiped, and the alliances on there are mostly ephemeral.

So, like, the more you care about test server stuff publically, the more people will insult and make fun of you.  It's not all too nice, but that is the state of things.  I'd strongly recommend either rolling with the punches, or not interacting here for one's mental health.  Taking it literally is only going to make it worse.

Furthermore, dnn.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, BrythonLexi said:

Simply put, yeah you are doomed to failure here, then.  Discord is where basically all FA takes place.  Without that, you're dead in the water at worst, and isolated from the P&W community at best.  If you can't get it, that's a shame.

Honestly, I've figured out how to make things work without it for the most part. There have been a couple of times when people have asked me to join a server and I can't, but I've always found another solution.

• Downvote 1

Alex should reward a trophy to  Nyx for having the most downvote at forum .

Congratulations Nyx ,   I have rewarded you $11,111,111 for most downvote . Enjoyed the nuclear bounty 

It’s so easy to get into discord btw . You can literally sign into it by mobile , table and PC so idk how you can’t 

Edit: dnn

Edited by Captain peace
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Captain peace said:

Congratulations Nyx ,   I have rewarded you $11,111,111 for most downvote . Enjoyed the nuclear bounty 

Were the other bounties you too?

10 minutes ago, Captain peace said:

$1,111,111

$2,222,222

$3,333,333

$4,444,444

$11,111,111

1. Why???

2. Please stop

3. If only you were still in my war range...

On 8/9/2022 at 5:48 PM, Captain peace said:

$1,111,111

$2,222,222

$3,333,333

$4,444,444

$11,111,111

I did not pay $4,444,444 for you to take credit for it. 😠

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

28 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

I did not pay $4,444,444 for you to take credit for it. 😠

why

On 8/8/2022 at 11:06 AM, Captain peace said:

On 8/9/2022 at 5:48 PM, Captain peace said:

$1,111,111

$2,222,222

$3,333,333

$4,444,444

$11,111,111

On 8/8/2022 at 11:06 AM, Captain peace said:

Alex should reward a trophy to  Nyx for having the most downvote at forum .

It’s so easy to get into discord btw . You can literally sign into it by mobile , table and PC so idk how you can’t 

Edit: dnn

@Captain peace and yet you claim im falsely accusing you of putting bounties on me...

10 hours ago, Nyx said:

why

Because I figured I had that money to randomly spend and you seem to care wayyyyyyy too much about the pixels in this game. Especially when it comes to the test server, where things are reset on a semi-regular basis.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

13 hours ago, Nyx said:

@Captain peace and yet you claim im falsely accusing you of putting bounties on me...

I was only listing all the bounties that you have and I was only joking about $11,111,111 someone else did it . I haven’t done no bounties against you 

so you’re accusing me and threatening to nuke me . Then you talk about how you’re peaceful 

5 hours ago, Captain peace said:

I was only listing all the bounties that you have and I was only joking about $11,111,111 someone else did it . I haven’t done no bounties against you 

so you’re accusing me and threatening to nuke me . Then you talk about how you’re peaceful 

Oh well. I never threatened to nuke you... I'm not nuclear capable... and for that matter when did I said I was peaceful? I am a complete raider and I never said I wasn't.

Edited by Nyx