SPARTANS (DoW)

12 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Ngl i just wanna know what racist thing they talking about?

this too

3 hours ago, Lord Diamond said:

Hi,

To Spartans, I'm sorry for being emotional. I honestly do! I love you guys and meant well for you all.

To Spanky, the guys I used the N- word on, I regret my attitude. Im so sorry. Forgive me brother. 

To SRF, I'm also sorry to everyone of you. It's only that my word to Spanky was too, too harsh. But I'm sorry.

To everyone, I'm sorry. It was my bad. Not any more 

NO TO RACISM

So... from what I gather, you called Spanky the N word, then booted him from the server, refusing to pay a debt you owed, and are now apologizing when SRF comes and rightfully declares on you? Haha.

6 hours ago, Kyubnyan said:

Wow, lots of dirty laundry being aired out in public. Talk shit get hit hon. Maybe try using less slurs next time you practice FA.

Edit: looks like the alliance fell apart and OP went into VM. gg

LMAO another imploded micro.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe Schmo said:

Important question: Why are the screenshots so blurry xd

spent all my money on cholesterol meds after ingesting their salt. Couldn't afford a better phone.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Lord Diamond said:

Hi,

To Spartans, I'm sorry for being emotional. I honestly do! I love you guys and meant well for you all.

To Spanky, the guys I used the N- word on, I regret my attitude. Im so sorry. Forgive me brother. 

To SRF, I'm also sorry to everyone of you. It's only that my word to Spanky was too, too harsh. But I'm sorry.

To everyone, I'm sorry. It was my bad. Not any more 

NO TO RACISM

Your whole alliance should be apologizing. For you to say racist slurs and your alliance were okay with it say a lot about all of them.   

if you were in my alliance I’ve banned you from discord and from the alliance then apologized to the guy for my member being toxic .   When you use racist slur toward any race you’re no longer playing to have fun.                

Now  I’m going to raid your alliance for that  once I have war slot open 

• Upvote 1