SPARTANS (DoW)

4 minutes ago, Matshaa said:

Hey kid life lesson for ya ;)

Dont be racist to ma gov and maybe youd have peace you want

I made a forum account for this?

Can i be racist to your gov :serious:

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Ngl i just wanna know what racist thing they talking about?

Spartans FA get berry upset when you tell them they have to go to your discord, because they banned your gov from being able to negotiate. Calling SRF gov the hard 'er, scratch that, they misspelled and used 'ar both times.

Also tf is this supposed to prove other than you figured out how to take screenshots. Which, I'll give you, the jury was still out on. Really didn't know you had it in you.

Edited by DaveyJ

1 hour ago, Maerrunoria said:

Fitting that you quote part of our direct messages without the rest of the context. All you guys had to do was pay $300Mn Genesis offered to pay the other half...

Screenshot_2022-07-25_at_10.38.52_am.png

Screenshot_2022-07-25_at_10.39.06_am.png

YES. The goal was to dont pay because you did things that for public still unknown. I told you that if i gind the screen of your posted announcement in march of 22. You got personal issues with me, morality and reapect debts

@Maerrunoriaarent you informed that we wanted to pay 710mil but they decided to make more damages on us?Screenshot_20220725-101748_Discord.thumb.jpg.424c411faade91f92811254ed959488c.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, DaveyJ said:

Ah, hell. Might as well post these receipts here. Tried to work with yall and you banned our gov from your server, so we asked you all to come to ours... your FA must really like that moldy cheese smell in your discord because he seemed upset about coming to ours.

Screenshot_20220725-082409.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-025716_Discord.jpg

2 days talking and you wanna bring the mind of people there where you want with two screens? Sarcasm

We offered to pay 200mil cash and the other part was if manufacturing. Which was declined by your part claiming that you want to make more damages in us. So is your fault that you ignored to take the stuff and peace! Now we're at war for real

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

32 minutes ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

2 days talking and you wanna bring the mind of people there where you want with two screens? Sarcasm

We offered to pay 200mil cash and the other part was if manufacturing. Which was declined by your part claiming that you want to make more damages in us. So is your fault that you ignored to take the stuff and peace! Now we're at war for real

Sorry to break it to you, but the moment you allow someone with wide open racist behaviors to stay in your alliance (in a mid/high gov position at that), you're already on the wrong side and part of the problem.

• Upvote 4

[Speaking for myself and not my alliance, of course.]

Damn, y'all really have a gov member dropping the hard n-word, huh?  That's pretty blatantly rough, and I'm not sure how yous are going to get out of this.

No wonder it's not about the debt anymore.  Also looked like yous were losing on the first day of the war.  GG

• Upvote 5

Idk what you hoping to accomplish here. Your going to get pummeled into oblivion and you are clearly in the wrong considering all of your Allies have either left you or won’t intervene. 

• Upvote 1

Your fav goth

RIE 6.5 Flag mini.png

6 hours ago, Llojsa Of Llojslands said:

Screenshot_20220318-121602_Docs.jpg

Not sure why you wanted to air out more dirty laundry, but for clarification: This was a draft of the peace treaty. I don't know or care what bullshit you and Dave planned behind our backs (I suppose that's par for the course with him) but Waffle House NEVER paid back or ever intended to pay back your debts. I also never apologized to you.

• Upvote 6

unknown_3_1_65.png

Hi,

To Spartans, I'm sorry for being emotional. I honestly do! I love you guys and meant well for you all.

To Spanky, the guys I used the N- word on, I regret my attitude. Im so sorry. Forgive me brother. 

To SRF, I'm also sorry to everyone of you. It's only that my word to Spanky was too, too harsh. But I'm sorry.

To everyone, I'm sorry. It was my bad. Not any more 

NO TO RACISM

Edited by Lord Diamond
Mistyped
  • Downvote 3

Ya know I need to stop reading these microdramas because my doctor is yelling at me for my salt intake but they are sodium entertaining

• Haha 3