Tree land (politicsandwar.com)

Tree

Bloons Monkey City (politicsandwar.com)

Bloon P opper

Suspicion of Multi-accounts

Evidence:

Discord user search found the following transcription in public chat:

Tree#1211

https://discord.com/channels/216800987002699787/400030171765276672/805408233660350484

which was unusual so I continued to follow the chat in chronological order with the use of the search function by older posts descending by Tree#1211.

I had gotten to this https://discord.com/channels/216800987002699787/826968574730960906/857040618357260298

which added to suspicion. So, I checked the older post again and clicked the nation link. It had since been deleted. Further investigation shows other players in the chat were also suspicious of Tree. When I checked the forum his old nation link was listed below:

I had a long conversation with Tree on discord asking him about all of this to which he states it was school network related. Him and Bloons are apparently "IRL" friends according to him. I am unsure if they appealed and won or if Tree had just recreated his accounts after termination and flew under the radar.

This leads me to how I noticed all of this. I am also reporting 2 other nations.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=424248

Jibland

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=423453

Bathurst Island

image.thumb.jpeg.b91172de34825798d6c863114ddd9c40.jpeg

When their alliance had started attacking members in my alliance, we obviously countered. They then, counter our counters. Odd but not unheard of. So, I go take a long look at the members list of their alliance to find weaknesses that we could exploit if the current trend continues. I noticed these 2 nations were created 1 day apart, joined the same alliance 1 day apart and both were given the same position in the alliance gov (Internal Affairs) on the same day by Dominion of Honor (politicsandwar.com) Darth Yoda. I found these tidbits to be very unlikely set of circumstances. When I brought it up with my alliance they concurred with my sentiment. We ran a multi-check on them both and that's where it got interesting, and these tidbits became clues to me.

When going over the exhaustive list that the multi-check pulled, I located a familiar name utilizing a shared network at some point in the past: "Tree". It does not specify concurrency, but it raised my suspicions because Tree had been hitting my alliance for the past week. Now, Galactic alliance is also hitting us. There are 2 members that have a shared network sometime in the past with Tree. After talking it over with Tree about the totality of circumstance here, I just couldn't believe the story I was given, because the totality of issues is just too much. I have exhausted my investigative efforts and cannot find anything else that's a little more probable cause. I figure I'd pass this along to the admins. If you need anything else feel free to reach out to me.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

IP/geolocations overlap as well as device/browser fingerprints. Looks like multis to me.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm not the same as Jibland.We are friends Irl, and we started playing and joined TGE at similar times. TGE at that time wasn't fully formed, so Mac the leader gave me Head of IA, and Jibland Head of Milcoms, or something like that. We both live  in New Zealand, and we ARE NOT multis!!! But we did trade a bit.

Edited by Samuel Formerson