Peace between ELS and DNNLA (test server)

Nyx

Hello! 

If you didn't know, I'm Nyx, co-leader and founder of Elysium. Recently, members of DNNLA and members/allies of Elysium began to attack each other, sparking a war between our alliances, despite there not being an official declaration of war from either alliance.

I would like to ask for peace between ELS and DNNLA to limit infrastructure and military damage to both alliances and their members. While DNN has approached me with peace negotiations through a Discord server, neither member of Elysium is able to get Discord for personal reasons and therefore cannot negotiate in this way.

If anyone involved in the war would like Elysium to repay any damages and help with rebuilding, I have plenty of resources I could send over. We will cease all attacks on DNNLA if you stop attacking us. 

Please consider this offer of peace and reply if you have any questions or negotiations. And please, don't spam this one with DNN messages too...

Thank you,

Nyx of Andromeda

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

1 hour ago, Nyx said:

Hello! 

If you didn't know, I'm Nyx, co-leader and founder of Elysium. Recently, members of DNNLA and members/allies of Elysium began to attack each other, sparking a war between our alliances, despite there not being an official declaration of war from either alliance.

I would like to ask for peace between ELS and DNNLA to limit infrastructure and military damage to both alliances and their members. While DNN has approached me with peace negotiations through a Discord server, neither member of Elysium is able to get Discord for personal reasons and therefore cannot negotiate in this way.

If anyone involved in the war would like Elysium to repay any damages and help with rebuilding, I have plenty of resources I could send over. We will cease all attacks on DNNLA if you stop attacking us. 

Please consider this offer of peace and reply if you have any questions or negotiations. And please, don't spam this one with DNN messages too...

Thank you,

Nyx of Andromeda

Ignore the forum children. They giggle and laugh but do not reveal the humor behind your post because they can't articulate well. Orbis central forums are for really big news and with you just joining its amusing you are starting an alliance and already having wars it doesn't seem like your news is world changing. Keep in mind there 100+ alliances in this game. Are you from Cybernations? 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan

Just now, Darth Tryptophan said:

Ignore the forum children. They giggle and laugh but do not reveal the humor behind your post because they can't articulate well. Orbis central forums are for really big news and with you just joining its amusing you are starting an alliance and already having wars. Are you from Cybernations? 

No. I've been playing for a few months on the main server and recently started on the test server, but it was DNN who offered peace first. I just can't join the Discord server, so I'm attempting to find a different way to negotiate.

Just now, Nyx said:

No. I've been playing for a few months on the main server and recently started on the test server, but it was DNN who offered peace first. I just can't join the Discord server, so I'm attempting to find a different way to negotiate.

Did you try creating an alt account? They banned you?? 

2 minutes ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Did you try creating an alt account? They banned you?? 

No. I'm not on Discord for other reasons.

4 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

at this point you're just meming yourself, Nyx. There's only one thing you can expect, and that is

dnn

Look, I'm just trying to negotiate peace. What's wrong with that?

4 minutes ago, Darth Tryptophan said:

Message them in game? 

I've tried.

19 minutes ago, Nyx said:

Look, I'm just trying to negotiate peace. What's wrong with that?

You're not trying to negotiate peace, you're shitposting without the experience and reputation to back it up. Actual negotiations do not, and cannot be done on the forums for a wide variety of reasons, not the least of which is that it isn't the proper place for them.

The other reason you won't get peace this way is because there are no repercussions to what happens in the test server; people run multi rings and raid without any reason to care, so you can't expect to be treated any differently than any other ignored and raided micro.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

2 hours ago, Indger said:

1b will get me to talk with hidude and pay his fees for peace. Works?

Sounds like a fair deal. 😏

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

2 hours ago, Indger said:

1b will get me to talk with hidude and pay his fees for peace. Works?

We don't have 1b, even with all the money in the Elysium bank plus the money both members have.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:22 PM, chad said:

dnn

On 7/18/2022 at 10:04 PM, Velyni Vas said:

dnn

On 7/19/2022 at 12:01 AM, Big Bad Bulldog said:

dnn

ELS.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2