Current War?

Mikhail Gorbachev

What is this IC you speak of?

Prices are pretty stable due to the fact that neither combatant is buying military resources in great bulk.  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

It's suck, the price isn't rocketing like the last war :(

Last war was almost a world war, with several alliances and many nations committed to battle.  This one is a chastisement of unbelievers, delivered by appropriate agents to wrack the unworthy on the crucible of Chaos.  It is logical that no one is war-profiteering from this conflict as they did in past ones, because this conflict is not war: it is a cleansing.

• Upvote 6

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I don't think we'll have a spike like we did last war until we have a prolonged and evenly sided global conflict.

...How is this IC at all ?

You'd probably better get refreshed on the forum rules. It's not IG (In-game) and OOG (out of game). There's a difference in the way things are approached, but you're more then welcome to portray yourself however you wish.

May the Almighty bless you.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2439-alliance-affairs-forum-guidelines/

>players are encouraged to roleplay where possible

Wording is a bit vague in that post but I'm interpreting it as IC is not necessarily being strictly enforced.

thats what i got from it too, apparently it isn't, at all tho

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

You'd probably better get refreshed on the forum rules. It's not IG (In-game) and OOG (out of game). There's a difference in the way things are approached, but you're more then welcome to portray yourself however you wish.

May the Almighty bless you.

whats not IC or OOC what are you talking about? ' alliance affairs ' supposed to be IC '  It's not IG (In-game) and OOG (out of game) '  <-total buffoonery  :lol:  :lol: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2439-alliance-affairs-forum-guidelines/ - what does the second sentence state ?

tNyPRz9.png

...How is this IC at all ?

if you believe that moderator action is warranted with respect to a particular post or thread, the appropriate way to address that is by clicking the "Report" button. Sitting back and doing nothing, and then complaining that nothing is done, is a pointless exercise.

• Upvote 2