Leaving Town

Jacob Apple

I know disbanding sucks but sometimes it’s the right call.

I hope the waffle crew finds whatever they’re seeking and I hope your active guys land somewhere that’ll utilize your talent. 

Good luck!

• Like 3

I really liked the theme, the people, what you had going. But big respect for knowing yourself, and being able to actually face the truth. Rip the bandaid off. Not in a bitter way, but in a honest way. Instead looking to do something better.

I hope all of you find good homes, and make them all a much better place.

Waffle House is more than the sum of its waffles. It's a Home.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jacob Apple said:

First I'll say what didn't happen:
- We didn't disband because of a war
- Or because of a coup
- Or because we didn't think we could continue

-We disbanded because of changeup 😡😡😡

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

We were at a crossroads.

Go onwards, and watch our community fall into decline as the people who made it great slowly fade away. 
Lose our (ingame) community, but know that our members wouldn't have to shoulder the consequences of gov's inactivity.

I believe we made the right choice. With the slow but sure failure of our predecessors in mind, this decision will hopefully allow all of our members to reach a place that is able to help them and improve them in a way that we knew we wouldn't be able to do much longer. I will miss Waffle House. But I also know all of our members will be able to succeed in other places, whether it in real life, another alliance, or even Dave's reformed SMC.

o7 WH.

• Upvote 5

unknown_3_1_65.png

I wish other alliances had the stones to do what you did with objectively looking at your situation and making the right call. Best of luck to you dudes and dudettes.

• Like 5

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

On 7/4/2022 at 6:50 PM, Jacob Apple said:

image.png.ad18d2e6b26c66a9b773f2f006e39eaf.png

At 4:30 am 04/07/22 UTC the alliance of waffle house was officially disbanded.

First I'll say what didn't happen:
- We didn't disband because of a war
- Or because of a coup
- Or because we didn't think we could continue

What did happen is we disbanded because we didn't see a way out from irrelevancy and decline. None of us in gov could see a way forward where we wouldn't continue our decline and gradual loss of everything that made us a community. 
You might think that irrelevancy and decline isn't worth disbanding over, you would be wrong. If your alliance cant keep its members from burning out and disappearing then you're less of an alliance and more of a meat grinder of talent. (not to name any names)

Now for the thank you's:
- Thank you Johnsons for being a very fun and surprisingly flexible place to hang out
- Thank you hollyRo$e for paying us a large sum to weaken the Johnsons
- Thank you the legion for helping us in our early days
- Thank you to all the members who have come and gone, and sorry to the members who were planning on coming back.

It was fun while it lasted,
Goodbye everyone! o7

you got to keep it gangsta. Thanks for getting everything from me and thanks for dropping everyone everywhere!

CITY GRANTS FOR 4-5 NATIONS BY THE ALLIANCE BANK WAS THE BeST THING ON YOUR END! 

IMA AROUND!

• Downvote 3