We need to address the Elephant in the room...

Raphael

2 minutes ago, Daveth said:

Don't worry about it, we're not only upgrading the website, but I'm told the hardware too. 

What about the personnel and the design philosophy?

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Just use Locutus? It gives much, much more info 

Agreed but it's much less user friendly. If only the two would combine forces.

BrOQBND.jpg

2 hours ago, roberts said:

I'm shocked no one has said it yet...

I'm !@#$ lost without CTOWNED.

Idc what my milcom is telling me, what Locutus says about losses... I want pretty green and red spreadsheets or I will force Krampus to resell his infra.

It's literally right there though????

BAfXaWR.png

• Haha 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

11 hours ago, roberts said:

I'm shocked no one has said it yet...

I'm !@#$ lost without CTOWNED.

Idc what my milcom is telling me, what Locutus says about losses... I want pretty green and red spreadsheets or I will force Krampus to resell his infra.

Uhhh "Roberts", everyone knows you want to be the next celebrity but all you really get is upvotes from HW. You have to branch out and be a "contributing member of the community" like "PREFONTAINE" or "Adrianene". 

• Haha 1

Boy you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till I steal NPOwned's html and then get sued for copyright :v

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

On 7/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, Jacob Knox said:

Close, but no cigar lol. One of the wildest misspellings of @Adrienne I've seen.

@Kevanovia its called a satirical remark like when yall wanna make a point w/ comedic overdrawn fashion. Whats the diff when someone like me or him do it? Oh yeah, I forgot some of yall have as much empathetic concern for outsiders to your groupings & in-betweens like a fetus w/ a pro-choice mom whoms excuse is cuz she aint ready but nothing else more nor less why.

• Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Kevanovia its called a satirical remark like when yall wanna make a point w/ comedic overdrawn fashion. Whats the diff when someone like me or him do it? Oh yeah, I forgot some of yall have as much empathetic concern for outsiders to your groupings & in-betweens like a fetus w/ a pro-choice mom whoms excuse is cuz she aint ready but nothing else more nor less why.

Or...  Stick with me here... You are not funny or amusing, really just mean spirited, not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, and a bit of a male chauvinist.  Most of the things you post are either unintelligible, and/or extremely off putting, see post above for example.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Or...  Stick with me here... You are not funny or amusing, really just mean spirited, not nearly as intelligent as you think you are, and a bit of a male chauvinist.  Most of the things you post are either unintelligible, and/or extremely off putting, see post above for example.

You know, for someone who doesnt even hang around me, you sure know me well, its just astonishes me so much. oh im the meanest around ya know, nothing more like running around like a over-entitled headless chicken demanding recognition n respect via the internet gets me going like anything else ya know. Not like I have any ppl I care for in this community, whom enjoy hanging w/ a selfish toxic PoS who harasses them on a daily as well have them under a sense of fear to follow me, cuz thats def how I roll. Def that unempathetic, inconsiderate, & not understanding, cuz I am enthused by my own ego that much it fuels my body n mind.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You know, for someone who doesnt even hang around me, you sure know me well, its just astonishes me so much. oh im the meanest around ya know, nothing more like running around like a over-entitled headless chicken demanding recognition n respect via the internet gets me going like anything else ya know. Not like I have any ppl I care for in this community, whom enjoy hanging w/ a selfish toxic PoS who harasses them on a daily as well have them under a sense of fear to follow me, cuz thats def how I roll. Def that unempathetic, inconsiderate, & not understanding, cuz I am enthused by my own ego that much it fuels my body n mind.

See this post for an example of unintelligible.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

No biggie @Sweeeeet Ronny D - I have plenty of crayons I can grab.

@Firwof Kromwell I was making a joke about how the individual Jacob was quoting infamously said that ‘Adrienne’ rhymed with ‘pants’. I wasn’t putting down Jacob’s joke, in fact I am happy that he made it. With his joke, there was a larger payoff due to the historic meme reference. No need to fret or randomly throw in your input with nonsensical worries and odd analogies. @Jacob Apple is a fine fella with a wonderful sense of humor.

I do hope this helps clear up your understanding of the issue, and I pray to the Almighty that one day people understand your posts and you can join a conversation with relevant information/rebuttals/critiques :) 

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

No biggie @Sweeeeet Ronny D - I have plenty of crayons I can grab.

@Firwof Kromwell I was making a joke about how the individual Jacob was quoting infamously said that ‘Adrienne’ rhymed with ‘pants’. I wasn’t putting down Jacob’s joke, in fact I am happy that he made it. With his joke, there was a larger payoff due to the historic meme reference. No need to fret or randomly throw in your input with nonsensical worries and odd analogies. @Jacob Apple is a fine fella with a wonderful sense of humor.

I do hope this helps clear up your understanding of the issue, and I pray to the Almighty that one day people understand your posts and you can join a conversation with relevant information/rebuttals/critiques :) 

my first thought was Deul's pants jk from awhile back, we are in different trains of thought. Althou I appreciate clearin things up than personally projecting ones lack of understanding further will to do so. As much as ppl are shit slingin at me, Ik its not my problem when it comes to ppl enforcing their own soft belled belief's unto others cuz they dont wanna understand      

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
  • Upvote 1