Updated 6/30/22 ~12:00 PM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.f90043cf06ad4ce3a86ce0d5a25cbec8.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.b9ab5d80b6ebbcabe9282511c7e6ea96.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Averages):

image.thumb.png.0c3706e76a2e9f6fb9990f69f9ba8753.png

Summary:

HW is advancing very slightly on all fronts, but it's still close. Dogfight pressure from Ro$e has forced their upper tier into low plane counts, so still yet to see how this goes all the way.

I'd anything can be taken from this battle till now is how a "All wars get beiged" update could mess things up for future globals.

Clearly HW lacks in the middle(c20-c30s) and under c10s. HW has total control of the c40+ tier and a big wall at the c15-c20 stage. Clearly a battle of odds for both sides. Either side can win in the longer war. An all-beige update however would have messed up the entire planning, letting the enemy come out on top after round 1 and then so on. 

I disagree with an all-beige system because it would cause wars of odds to be greatly diminished. 

7 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

yeah i find it real facinating to see which strat works out, do max planes and superior numbers beat a more prepared ground force.   I think yesterday Hidude or someone else had said, HW had launched 1600 ground attacks, vs 900 air attacks from Ro$e.

I launched ground attacks on cataclysm during GW24 and it worked pretty well for a little bit. Ofc my side had already began losing at the start as it wasn't exactly even but ye was an interesting find. 

Updated 6/30/22 ~9:00 PM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.f7b078511a5dfe5e486ca9f5c08e80a4.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.74905294c5633f4128d3bf35af9cafff.png

image.thumb.png.fd102bb91077f70f22fb7dfee1990e32.png

Summary:

Pretty noticeable shifts in HW's favor in all tiers compared to last time, maybe due to all the Muricans waking up and doing attacks. Maybe still too early to call, but looks trending towards a HW win.

I think the difference here is was HW coming in with the ground advantage, if we rolled in with both sides at 5/5/5/3, I think Ro$e's superior numbers and all airstrike strat would have taken us out.  But thanks to the ground advantage, even if they got IT in air and cut our tanks cut in half, we could still pull out ground wins and weaken their air.  

If we went in with both sides at max military, our upper tier was super exposed due to having to hit 3-4 targets each in the blitz and still leaving over 30 guys in Ro$e's upper tier untouched.  It would have allowed the guys they had on the other side we couldn't cover with full military to  overwhelmed us. To their credit they still managed to get a bunch of us, but not enough to turn the tide back in their favor. 

With their number advantage I don't see a path of victory for HW even if we biltzed them with both sides at max military, excluding possibly a complete failure of leadership on Ro$e's side but they are too good to allow something like that to happen.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I think the difference here is was HW coming in with the ground advantage, if we rolled in with both sides at 5/5/5/3, I think Ro$e's superior numbers and all airstrike strat would have taken us out.  But thanks to the ground advantage, even if they got IT in air and cut our tanks cut in half, we could still pull out ground wins and weaken their air.  

If we went in with both sides at max military, our upper tier was super exposed due to having to hit 3-4 targets each in the blitz and still leaving over 30 guys in Ro$e's upper tier untouched.  It would have allowed the guys they had on the other side we couldn't cover with full military to  overwhelmed us. To their credit they still managed to get a bunch of us, but not enough to turn the tide back in their favor. 

With their number advantage I don't see a path of victory for HW even if we biltzed them with both sides at max military, excluding possibly a complete failure of leadership on Ro$e's side but they are too good to allow something like that to happen.

I think this is pretty accurate, the surprise factor was a game changer. If they were expecting a hit not only would they have been militarized, but would also have been prepared to immediately start mass spying us as well, and with DtC running the show it'd probably end up badly for us.

Edited by Insert Name Here

11 hours ago, Insert Name Here said:

I think this is pretty accurate, the surprise factor was a game changer. If they were expecting a hit not only would they have been militarized, but would also have been prepared to immediately start mass spying us as well, and with DtC running the show it'd probably end up badly for us.

Putting the blitz back into blitzkrieg essentially.

Untitled.png

Updated 7/1/22 ~7:30 PM GMT:

Military Strength:

image.thumb.png.f6f37bd9ec6732c2f117a85566d12fbd.png

Military Strength Comparison Graph (Based on Totals):

image.thumb.png.036f0af2402200d13839bb31314dda3a.png

image.thumb.png.0e105114cf90b10816e8cb82029f29e9.png

Summary:

We have everyone above C25 countered now -- looks like a wrap

• Upvote 2

I'm still here 😛 more than happy to reload the sheet upon request