Time is Up.

His Holy Decagon

1 minute ago, Mayor said:

Jesus fricking Christ mate, if someone is living rent free in anyone's head it is Clock and this damn HollyRose treaty. It was dogshit, everyone knows that, why keep bringing it up after it has been dissolved especially after Rose or tS probably won't trust HW again with such a treaty after this war. You keep harping on about how unimpressive HoF is, or how unimpressive HW is, but mate you guys just spent weeks on the most unimpressive war I have seen in a while. And to answer you, why should Clock want to fight HW? I don't know, maybe because that was what I thought Clock was about? Fighting challenging wars and not !@#$ing endlessly on the forums as you love to do.

You’re questioning the guy who claims to have a successful alliance.

Reminds me a lot of Sphinx.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

You’re questioning the guy who claims to have a successful alliance.

Reminds me a lot of Sphinx.

You disagreeing? Do you think eclipse is not succesful?;p

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Keegoz said:

PW community has lost its sense of humour I guess

Congrats to Cata for bringing back the golden days of Gorge-era dynamic Lordaeron shitposting in Alliance Affairs.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Patrick Stewart said:

Pal you’ve been irrelevant for 3 years near enough, it’s a miracle you know anyone at all

But at least he was relevant once.

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/22/21167/you-are-without-doubt-the-worst-pirate-ive-ever-heard-of-but-you-have-heard-of-me-quote-1.jpg

epic embed fail

Edited by Horsecock
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Iroh said:

6ldwff.jpg

brb leaking something incriminating.

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

8 hours ago, Pascal said:

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Edited by Malal
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

20 hours ago, Pascal said:

Not quite sure this was the difficult war you think it was, but I’m sure you’ll keep believing so. I mean it’s not like you had just shaved infra by fighting Mystery and Oasis with Blackwater, and it’s definitely not like Rosesphere was even anywhere close to max military. 

• Downvote 4

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Not quite sure this was the difficult war you think it was, but I’m sure you’ll keep believing so. I mean it’s not like you had just shaved infra by fighting Mystery and Oasis with Blackwater, and it’s definitely not like Rosesphere was even anywhere close to max military. 

Armenia's Revenge lasted 8 days and we took negligible infra damages (our score wasn't much lower than Rose's). Rosesphere was maxed since a while before the blitz. We had a bunch of people not maxed (in particular at <c20) or with offensive slots taken due to us peacing 20mins before the blitz. And we were so heavily outnumbered in the upper tier that it took about 3 days with Alpha getting banned to slot all of Rose upper tier. 

So you're wrong.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

It was one of the toughest and most difficult and fair war that orbis has seen in a while. It could of gone either way and if rosesphere had most of their members properly done counters including if alpha had actually declared wars we would of lost the whale tier war. Not sure if you noticed, but we only had included rose + another alliance in the blitz itself as we were nowhere near close to be able to blitz the whole of rosesphere itself. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:35 PM, His Holy Decagon said:

"The Time is Up Agreement"
(In HW or Celestial and get scared for a moment, when you saw this go up? Lol.)
image.thumb.png.db29cc7d36d548580cad00c23a277b71.png

Preamble: In the interest of peace and mutual understanding, the two parties of Clock and Backroom enter into this agreement. Recognizing that at this time there is no Casus Belli between the two parties and as such in an effort to avoid a needless and causeless war, the two parties agree to enter into a mutual agreement of demilitarization. 

Article 1: The two parties, effective of the update of today, June 29, 2022, in game time will not militarize beyond what's a rational MMR.

Article 2: Not dictating what c10's and lower can do, for real, Jesus.

Article 3: During this period of demilitarization in the face of the current ongoing global conflict, the parties pledge to come to the aid of the other if one party comes under the attack of a sphere that is already militarized. 

Article 4: This agreement will expire once the current spheres already engaged in hostility have rebuilt and returned to a standard peacetime MMR.   What do I type here that also sounds sort of pathetic?

Signed, 

Clock, on behalf of Test, all Protectorates, and all Extensions of those associated,
CATA
Co-Leader: HisHolyDecagon
Co-Leader: TigerFire
2iC/Foreign Affairs: Keegoz
Foreign Affairs: Cadn,Codename

Eclipse
Co-Leader: Vein
Co-Leader: Patrick

Aurora
First Explorer: Kan0601
First Explorer: ToxicPepper
Second Explorer: Alex
Chairman of FA: Xi Jinping
Chairman of MA: Jacob Knox

Weeb
General Secretary: Empiur
2iC/Head of FA: Taiga

The Commonwealth
Prime Minister: RightHonorable
Chief of Staff: Lionstar, Jeric
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Christian Dahl
Minister of FA: KillzBob
Home Secretary: Dillon I
Foreign Secretary: Azazel
Deputy Foreign Secretary: SwedenBall

The Wei
Regent: Boris Underground
Regent: (The Definitive) James
Flying General: Penpiko
Flying General: Canter

Carthago
Suffet: Daveth
Elder: Krampus

Bourbon Street

Councilmen: Kiloist, Hannah
Deputy Councilman: Mutedfaith

Chairmen of Public Relations: Arln Nen, Aero
Chairman of Security: The Ringer
Chairman of Finances: Galerion
Chairman of Marketing: Fulcrum

The Residents of Bourbon Street

Legion
Imperator: Istandor 

Consul of Economic Affairs: kiwilliam
Consul of Foreign Affairs: David Ben-Gurion
Consul of Internal Affairs: Nome
Consul of Military Affairs: Micheal Lybrand

Global Alliance & Treaty Organization
Assembly Chairman- Jgoods45
Vice Assembly Chairman - KittenGosCrazy 
Minister of Foreign Affairs- Clancy
The General Assembly

Careful now Deca, we wouldn't want anyone getting butthurt over a potentially game-altering treaty now would we?  Oh wait…

If sarcasm was a liquid, I'd be dripping right now.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:42 PM, Mayor said:

Jesus fricking Christ mate, if someone is living rent free in anyone's head it is Clock and this damn HollyRose treaty. It was dogshit, everyone knows that, why keep bringing it up after it has been dissolved especially after Rose or tS probably won't trust HW again with such a treaty after this war. You keep harping on about how unimpressive HoF is, or how unimpressive HW is, but mate you guys just spent weeks on the most unimpressive war I have seen in a while. And to answer you, why should Clock want to fight HW? I don't know, maybe because that was what I thought Clock was about? Fighting challenging wars and not &#33;@#&#036;ing endlessly on the forums as you love to do.

On 6/30/2022 at 1:47 PM, Pascal said:

When you don't know FA

What Mayor is talking about *is* FA.

Y’all made a big stink about the HollyRose treaty, as you should have (as is to be expected since it was a trash treaty). The overall opinion of everyone (including Hollywood/Celestial at this point) is that the treaty was trash. That’s a W for Clock.

HW then hit Celestial, which weakens one of your major bloc competitors. This is also a W for Clock.

HW also did something that will make it hard for Celestial to trust them again. Once again, a W for Clock.

When everything is going your way and you’re getting this many W’s, it’s an odd thing to bring the issue back to something that has already been addressed and collected on. No need to over-milk the cow.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

9 hours ago, KillzBob said:

@Buorhann back in 2018 You use to let me do jokes all the time on here when i was in TGH so im a little shocked you would be this upset.

You going to Guardian has changed you for the worst i see.

Alright, here’s your 5 seconds of attention from me that you’ve been begging for since I’ve been back.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Alright, here’s your 5 seconds of attention from me that you’ve been begging for since I’ve been back.

It's ok homie i feel you and thank you for the attention. Unlike the attention you are giving to this clear as day joke old man lul

31 minutes ago, KillzBob said:

It's ok homie i feel you and thank you for the attention. Unlike the attention you are giving to this clear as day joke old man lul

@Kevanovia explained it nicely.  Whether it's a joke or not, the amount of salt you guys mined up from the original treaty is still embarrassing considering the knee jerk reaction you guys had.

On 7/1/2022 at 6:31 AM, Vein said:

It was one of the toughest and most difficult and fair war that orbis has seen in a while. It could of gone either way and if rosesphere had most of their members properly done counters including if alpha had actually declared wars we would of lost the whale tier war. Not sure if you noticed, but we only had included rose + another alliance in the blitz itself as we were nowhere near close to be able to blitz the whole of rosesphere itself. 

Correction, you hit everyone but CoA, Polaris and Alpha. Coincidentally they turned out to be pretty much irrelevant and one was blanket banned.

Rose lost that so hard because of gross incompetence. Including myself who'd only just woken up out of retirement a couple weeks prior, and thought the old guards knew better than to fire off with their assigned blitz targets after getting slotted.

Well, they know now, but I was the only upper tier alive at the end of the day in ASM, and alot of whales across the whole sphere did the exact same thing (DtC even did it), and unsurprisingly being in 5 wars at once did not end well.

That probably still wouldn't have been enough if the response from the three you didn't it was coordinated properly, for various reasons from the way the server was set up to Alpha not using discord because they're multis that didn't happen.

However, do not pretend you were that hilariously outnumbered. TEst is just mini Grumpy and we all know how well those downdeclares work. Especially when your targets fired the sphere-planned pre-empt blitz before the signal was given. 

To think, the timetable for that pre-empt got pushed back 3 times. I think it was originally set for :40? Then 45, then 50, and then... Too late. 

14 hours ago, KillzBob said:

@Buorhann back in 2018 You use to let me do jokes all the time on here when i was in TGH so im a little shocked you would be this upset.

You going to Guardian has changed you for the worst i see.

For a retirement home, we sure do a lot.

• Haha 1

Untitled.png

37 minutes ago, Charles Bolivar said:

For a retirement home, we sure do a lot.

I feel like yelling and being grumpy seems incredibly on-brand. So Buorhann seems to be fitting into his new role.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.