Time is Up.

His Holy Decagon

7 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Correction, you hit everyone but CoA, Polaris and Alpha. Coincidentally they turned out to be pretty much irrelevant and one was blanket banned.

Correction, during the initial blitz we hit Rose, ASM and Voodoo considering at the time they were the most competent ones in rosesphere and it was the most reasonable act for us to specifically choose those 3 as we were nowhere near close to blitz everyone in rosesphere. I do remember this as i was one of the dudes who set up the blitz alongside Horsecock and others. Mind you post blitz we still weren't able to fully slot those 3 alliances due to the mass numbers on your side. CoA, Polaris, Alpha RnR, were untouched. 

Rose lost that so hard because of gross incompetence. Including myself who'd only just woken up out of retirement a couple weeks prior, and thought the old guards knew better than to fire off with their assigned blitz targets after getting slotted.

I'm not exactly sure what was going inside rose or rosesphere itself, but I do agree with you that one of the main reasons why rose lost is due to poor coordination and lack of counters between the sphere itself (Rose, Vodoo, ASM, CoA, Polaris, Alpha, RnR) Perhaps this was something we (clock) was hoping on and kinda expected hence why we mainly focused the better alliances which were Rose, Vodoo, ASM.

That probably still wouldn't have been enough if the response from the three you didn't it was coordinated properly, for various reasons from the way the server was set up to Alpha not using discord because they're multis that didn't happen.

If the four alliances had responded correctly and had coordinated properly (Polaris, CoA, Alpha, RnR) We would of certainly lost the whale tier. Now i'm not gonna act like they're super good and would of been able to manage to do that. Thats another topic by itself, but at the end of the day they were on your side and were allies to you meaning the numbers were still there and had they coordinated together and properly done counters, clock would of lost. 

However, do not pretend you were that hilariously outnumbered. TEst is just mini Grumpy and we all know how well those downdeclares work. Especially when your targets fired the sphere-planned pre-empt blitz before the signal was given. 

We were outnumbered in the whale tier, we were hard outnumbered and thats just a fact. No1 is disagreeing with you that downdeclares in this current meta is super op, Yes, Our megawhales + the combination of the lack of coordination/competence from your allies back then made us win this war. I remember this very clear as i was doing milcom from our side, but, All of our members had 3-4 wars declared each (and some 5-6 for some reason, but they died because of it) and were pretty much overextended. It took us around 48 hours post blitz to fully slot rose. (yes, I remember this as it was a tough war) There were many whales and even c36-38+ from Coa, Alpha and RnR and if used properly, this could of hurt us very bad/turned the war around. Fenris who was c48 or 49? at the time declared only 1 offensive war, I MEAN ONLY 1?! He could of easily dragged 3 of our megawhales down by himself + by the help of 2 CoA members. It took us 3 days to fully secure the war, mind you alpha was alive still as we still weren't able to touch them (we barely managed to drag down fenris, he ran out of warchest lul). By the 3rd day or so alpha had declared only 2-3 wars, I sent one counter against their leader and he went on a kamikaze logging in on all of his account mass declaring on us instantly killed 4-5 megawhales. ultimately, They got caught lacking for being multis and got banned for it, the day they got banned the war was fully decided. 

tl;dr That war was indeed the toughest and most difficult and fair war that orbis had seen in a while. 

Edited by Vein
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

When everything is going your way and you’re getting this many W’s, it’s an odd thing to bring the issue back to something that has already been addressed and collected on. No need to over-milk the cow.

All that I hear is that you guys are salty over us being "salty" just because Deca wanted to make a joke and BR/the rest of Clock said why not, all of this in the space 10mins.

So I'm not sure who's really over-milking the cow right now ?

20 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Y’all made a big stink about the HollyRose treaty, as you should have (as is to be expected since it was a trash treaty). The overall opinion of everyone (including Hollywood/Celestial at this point) is that the treaty was trash. That’s a W for Clock.

HW then hit Celestial, which weakens one of your major bloc competitors. This is also a W for Clock.

HW also did something that will make it hard for Celestial to trust them again. Once again, a W for Clock.

True. Which is why I said we had no reason to be salty and you guys arguing that we are because of this forum post is a misunderstanding on your end at best or a stupid "Clock man bad" spin at worst

On 6/29/2022 at 9:55 PM, Thalmor said:

This is funny! Not sure why people are pissy about it. 

People don't like eating what they dish out. Given this little reaction from the same group that pretends to have initiative and originality when it comes to FA. The irony here clearly highlights that FA moves like this isnt special, it is in fact not original or proactive because it is so feasible and useful. 

5 hours ago, Pascal said:

All that I hear is that you guys are salty over us being "salty" just because Deca wanted to make a joke and BR/the rest of Clock said why not, all of this in the space 10mins.

So I'm not sure who's really over-milking the cow right now ?

True. Which is why I said we had no reason to be salty and you guys arguing that we are because of this forum post is a misunderstanding on your end at best or a stupid "Clock man bad" spin at worst

Make sure to post another joke thread next war that pops up so that Clock can ignore more wars and just become the joke sphere.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 10:20 AM, Buorhann said:

Oh boy.  Continue the passive aggressive whining about it.

Honestly at this point I hope you guys get rolled eventually.

It would be weird if it never happened.

Le1AjCa.png