[DoW] Honey Badger Dont Care!

Wizel16

2 hours ago, Mima said:

Speaking of TI, are they really that slow on the uptick, or is it a timezone thing? Like, really? Y'all took FIVE HOURS to slot me. 
FIVE. 

The heck? I expected a quicker response from you all. Also who in the world at TKR thought it would be a good idea to go after us (Rose, that is) - from my understanding, you just lost a big war to Hands of Fate the other week, right? I paid a credit to slap this 10-minute creation up as a player ad.image.png.a1d300ab85677df86257e5419677ea31.png

Wow its almost as if you're an extremely low priority target that was assigned people typically not available at daychange  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SleepingNinja said:

I think your a bit confused on something there. At the time I accused you I hadn't went through any of your individual nations except those two, mainly because I remembered when I heard HW went out to blitz. I was the one that sent that info to RON reporters about those 2 nations. I then apologized here because it's the right thing to do after falsely accusing the whole. I appreciate that the rest of you are being earnest about fighting. But yeah, get your guys to quit it with those shenanigans, it's really poor sportsmanship. And kinda insulting towards the rest of you that pay taxes, regardless of if they got the ROI or not.

I'll give that an upvote, thank you for clearing that up. Our policy on this is if you want lower infra for a lower score(in later rounds),  declare more wars in the first round. 

I cant speak for everyone but 

I bought city 26 the day of the conflict and felt a little guilty not buying it up past 1700 despite knowing I'd be using it for 4 turns 

Edited by Grave
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Krampus said:

What's the statute of limitations on dumb shit done in the past friend? 

tbh half of this thread has been SleepyNinja pointing out someone else's infra selling, but I think it's really just reminded people of other, probably more famous incidents.

Had it not been brought up, I think the issue would be put to bed lmao

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Mima said:

Speaking of TI, are they really that slow on the uptick, or is it a timezone thing? Like, really? Y'all took FIVE HOURS to slot me. 
FIVE. 

The heck? I expected a quicker response from you all. Also who in the world at TKR thought it would be a good idea to go after us (Rose, that is) - from my understanding, you just lost a big war to Hands of Fate the other week, right? I paid a credit to slap this 10-minute creation up as a player ad.image.png.a1d300ab85677df86257e5419677ea31.png

Might be just not the focus. 

When TBR got hit by Cata and clock it took almost a day (or a short bit, I don't remember well) to get me slotted, but to their credit they didn't expect Hive to counter for GATO (as they tried to keep us out) so delays like that are expected.

Edited by MinesomeMC
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

• Haha 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

6 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

I honestly expected to find more than I did when I looked. Good on the rest of TI, I'm not mad to be wrong about that. But those 2 that did do it also did it to me in the past, as I brought up earlier, which obscured what my actual stats would have been. I apologize to the rest of TI though that didn't sell down I'm glad I am wrong.

But as far as those other 2 TI players that I did catch I am 100% not sorry. You guys suck.👎

if it makes you feel better I sold 4 projects today to hit a dude.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

idc bout winning & losing by that stature, Im more concerned on staying net positive which I have done for ova a whole year until last war, just look at my war stats 😉Bet barely any TKR or even HW member have been able to do that even against all odds

looks at unit K/D mmmmmmmmk.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

On 6/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, Mima said:

FIVE. 

sorry they disappointed you friend, the reason it took them so long to slot you was because they had bigger threats to deal with than a city 16 nation.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

On 7/1/2022 at 3:01 AM, Mima said:

FIVE. 

we fought against hof? I dont remember. And yeah rose is a good target as they can do what they did in gnr 😂 and ts was also with yall as a bonus.

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

The only reason i love this war is that i will get another one soon as a revenge due to this. Haven't been slotted and zeroed  :(

On 6/30/2022 at 6:30 PM, Random said:

Ah, I understand! If you'd like to apply to The Enterprise you're more than welcome to! We're happy to train you!

Love the recruitment campaign!❤️😂😂

Edited by Indger
  • Like 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png