[DoW] Honey Badger Dont Care!

Wizel16

Can't we just be good with you guys being on the only relatively fair target and the desire to have a war after a while?  

If I were to put myself in Morf's shoes, it'd be as simple as losing billions in infra and wanting to put it to use instead of collecting losses.  We couldn't hit Backroom or Clock because they literally just rebuilt.  That leaves Celestial as the only sphere left.  

There's a lot that's mechanically and strategically interesting about this war even if the politics are extremely straightforward and impersonal.  I look forward to seeing how each sphere deals with the cards they've been deal. 

Good luck folks.  

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

We couldn't hit Backroom or Clock because they literally just rebuilt.  That leaves Celestial as the only sphere left.

What exactly did Clock rebuild?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

1 person compared to an alliance that's doing it every war to mitigate the damages they take? Regardless I wasn't in CTO when that occurred so that doesn't apply to me. Nor will it ever. I fight my battles earnestly, thanks. 🙂

I'm also salty, since the same 2 nations did it to me before they declared last time I fought you guys. That's how I know. I want my free net damages for them willingly selling off 1k infra per city vs me, that would put me near the top in net damages in the HW vs BW war before they split up. Give me my justice and I'll drop it.

just realize that you joined an alliance where your leader does the exact same thing you dont seem to like very much.  

And Krampus, you did this in the last war we fought, so as much as you may find it embarrassing (as you should) the time limit on busting your balls about it, has very much not elapsed.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

I for one am shocked, absolutely shocked!

Shocked at friend Ronny playing the friend Ronny card while masterminding an evil ploy to get his whales more leverage!

Shocked at TKR spitting in the face of minispheres and @Adrienne's legacy of honesty and general goodnes once more! (Shame on you @Wizel16. Shame! If I were Adrienne i'd be very upset with you).

Shocked at @Benfro

Shocked at being proven right once more about the direction of Orbis!

Shocked at  the betrayal. Shocked at the next knife in my back. I AM NOT A KNIFEBLOCK

Shocked at having to log in

Shocked at the predictability of PW Politics. 

Wake me up when you do something interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, Kongo Jack said:

Needs more nukes

CoA had that covered

Emphasis on had

1 hour ago, Potayto said:

HW and Syndi: fighting each other
Me:
image.gif.63630eeb9e4d033029cf205700376fbd.gif

>each potato chips

Is that cannibalism I see?

2 hours ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Bezzers, my friend, I like to be kind to the elderly, so I'll be gentle here. What in the name of Jupiter are you smoking, and can I get some?

Let me break each of these down in turn.

"Something, something, unchecked and unrivaled economic advantage" You, my friend, are in a bloc that has existed since 23rd May 2021, which was 403 days ago. In those thirteen and a half months, Hollywood has lost a single war, and has not rebuilt since September. You were defeated in Brawlywood, which was 285 days ago, nine and a half months ago, and since then you have not lost once, and indeed in the pursuit of not having to be defeated and not wanting your economic advantage to be ruined, you signed The Immortals. If there is ANY bloc or sphere in this game that has zero right to talk about unchecked and unrivaled economic growth and advantage, it is Hollywood, so don't come in here with that weak stuff.

"That MDP was formed to stop a rather tired out trend of people skirmishing to lower infra before rolling onto a bigger target." Friend, that is perfectly fine, but don't then do that same exact thing of fighting someone and then roll at a bigger target that has no reason to expect war from you, and then say other people doing it was bad. I gave Clock grief for it, and then you go and do it yourself. I'm not claiming the war with CoA was to shave infra, but I do find it amusing that you say it's a tired trend, when it's almost exactly what happened with CoA.

"This war is about making sure neither of the two larger spheres, including us, become completely unmanageable." This one right here, this is the money shot. Friend, I addressed this point in what you were responding to. If you wanted to make sure neither sphere became too large and unmanageable, you could have done that, and you could have done it even better, when both sides were fully milled up and expecting war, instead of waiting for one side to be decommed. Hollywood said so many times during The Big $hort or whatever it's called that their CBs were as follows.

"Grumpy: Constant targeting & antagonizing by T$ + Allies against Grumpy" as friend Ronny said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I attacked T$. The slate is wiped clean, the ball is in Blackwater's court" 

The Knights Radiant: "BW going without a loss and picking easy wars including targeting HW" FRIEND, WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS? Hollywood has gone thirteen months with a single loss, and instead of fighting a more difficult war, when people were milled, and as I've said repeatedly we would have been perfectly content to fight back then, but we didn't due to having no reason to, Hollywood said "No, let's decom and have peace instead" 

Despite what @Borg said, I'm not angry nor am I shocked. I'm disappointed perhaps, but not shocked or angry. it makes perfect logical sense to shave infra and attack an opponent who is not milled up and expecting war, but evidently my friend Borg, they wanted to make sure neither side grew too powerful, so I would think they would want a challenging war, to set both sides back, as opposed to waiting until a target is disarmed and attacking then. I eagerly and hopefully await that @Adrienneis correct, and that some of the good ladies and gentlemen in Hollywood can come forward and provide context to what is happening, because nothing my friend Bezzers has said here makes a lick of sense.

If you respect your elders so much why are you making me read all this waffle :v

The only unchecked power in HW econ wise is Grumpy, which I will concede the point on. Aside from that, Ro$e has done a massive amount of economic consolidation. You're telling me HW has unrivalled economic superiority despite our growth numbers being less Celestial. t$, who has historically been a large percentage of players first thought when it comes to econ, and Rose who had 900k peacetime, demilitarised score?

I've no idea what you mean by no rebuild, because I was certainly part of one just a couple of months ago. If you mean not pumping ourselves up to higher infra, probably. But TI certainly had higher infra. So did Grumpy. Some TKR folks did, though I suppose that's gone now. 

The CoA thing doesn't nearly stack up to an entire sphere on sphere fight leading into a back to back war. It wasn't like CoA was ever going to be capable of reducing the entire spheres infra a decent enough amount to get even close to that effect. 

This is going to be a challenging war. There is no way that it won't be, for either side. I'm eagerly looking forward to it. We've picked the sphere that will give us the biggest challenge, plain and simple. If we lose we lose. Don't forget that we haven't started with much more military in the first place. Its anyone's game. 

Regardless, I vaguely remember you from somewhere so good to see you bud, hope you're well! :D enjoy the fight 

• Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 hours ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I don't expect an alliance to tell anyone to militarize up. Mutually de-milling though because you want peace and say repeatedly that you don't want to fight and have no CB and have no beef and have no reason to fight someone, and then instantly turning around and attacking when they listen and do decom though? I didn't expect that.

I know right? It's simply beautiful.

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Care to comment why TI's always selling down their peacetime infra builds before yall go to war? Yall are that desperate to appear competent huh. Some of us notice your C30's dropping from 3k peacetime infra builds to 2k/1.65k. Very impressive strategy.

Care to provide some evidence to back your claims up?

The only major case of infra selling I have ever seen was from your own alliance and that one is quite well documented in many news servers, not to mention leaks showing attempts to suppress the news getting out.

I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.

• Haha 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

7 hours ago, Pablo said:

Despite our continuous genuine efforts to get past over our old grudges and move on, for more dynamic politics and a healthier game, you chose to double down, and go back to repeating the same match ups. It has become clear to me that your interests are not aligned to ours, and your hegemonic ambitions hold far more weigth than the improvement of the in-game politics that you preach to hold on high value.

You declared war on us at the beginning of this year, and it was our intention to get past that. You manifested having no casus belli against us during our temporary accord during the war clock fought. And yet, here we are.

If your casus belli for this war is really to hamper our growth, I would like to point out your sphere hasn't done a real rebuild since around September last year, and has had an unmatched top tier for years now. It is not really hard to put 2+2 together to realize that your real intention is to double down on this direction and pursue your hegemonic ambitions at the expense of the game.

I am always down for war, and we are going to give a hard fight, of that be sure. This is just certainly a confirmation of where you really stand, and how things will go moving forward. My perception of your sphere has certainly far worsened in the light of these new developments.

I'll meet you in the battlefield.

Lmao any AA with grumpy is gonna have an unmatched top tier.

6 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

just realize that you joined an alliance where your leader does the exact same thing you dont seem to like very much.  

And Krampus, you did this in the last war we fought, so as much as you may find it embarrassing (as you should) the time limit on busting your balls about it, has very much not elapsed.

Oh shit CTO mass sells infra on multiple nations? I didn't get the memo last war. !@#$.

Imagine pointing the finger back like "well Krampus does it too!" while simultaneously being allied to the #4 alliance that does it en masse. And your calling what I said throwing stones in a glass house? 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Zevari said:

Care to provide some evidence to back your claims up?

The only major case of infra selling I have ever seen was from your own alliance and that one is quite well documented in many news servers, not to mention leaks showing attempts to suppress the news getting out.

No thanks, yall should already know whose doing it. Why would I out the exact nations I know will rebuild up to 3k as soon as the war's over. Don't worry though, the point of this was for everyone to watch the next time yall roll out to war. So don't worry, TI will be the next alliance documented in those news servers for their infra selling ways. Edit : Here, best your getting. Screenshot of one of TI's nation's infra score plummeting from mass selling.

LMAO.png

Edited by SleepingNinja
  • Haha 2

image.png?ex=65f5acc8&is=65e337c8&hm=1606ce00348e48cf652f897b3bc05280d703dba4c8d18f7b009ab2ca44a5283b&

11 hours ago, Micchan said:

The grass is always greener on the other side, I want their grass

Ah, I understand! If you'd like to apply to The Enterprise you're more than welcome to! We're happy to train you!

9 hours ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I await Wizel, or Morf, or Ronny, or anyone else to come forward and actually explain what this is about? It's clearly not "We want a fun war" because if you wanted a fun, competitive war, you could have had it a month ago instead of telling us you didn't want war and were afraid of Clock being rude and attacking one of us. 

You are welcome to go visit my declaration of war thread to see "what this war is about"  I thought it was pretty simple and straightforward. (its only like 2-3 sentences!)

3 hours ago, Maks Maximmillian said:

I don’t know where you live but I need to frickin shower after taking the trash out. No way in hell am I touching grass

Are you sure it's taking the trash out that causes the need to shower? Where I'm from people shower regularly as basic hygiene...

6 hours ago, Bezzers said:

If you respect your elders so much why are you making me read all this waffle :v

The only unchecked power in HW econ wise is Grumpy, which I will concede the point on. Aside from that, Ro$e has done a massive amount of economic consolidation. You're telling me HW has unrivalled economic superiority despite our growth numbers being less Celestial. t$, who has historically been a large percentage of players first thought when it comes to econ, and Rose who had 900k peacetime, demilitarised score?

I've no idea what you mean by no rebuild, because I was certainly part of one just a couple of months ago. If you mean not pumping ourselves up to higher infra, probably. But TI certainly had higher infra. So did Grumpy. Some TKR folks did, though I suppose that's gone now. 

The CoA thing doesn't nearly stack up to an entire sphere on sphere fight leading into a back to back war. It wasn't like CoA was ever going to be capable of reducing the entire spheres infra a decent enough amount to get even close to that effect. 

This is going to be a challenging war. There is no way that it won't be, for either side. I'm eagerly looking forward to it. We've picked the sphere that will give us the biggest challenge, plain and simple. If we lose we lose. Don't forget that we haven't started with much more military in the first place. Its anyone's game. 

Regardless, I vaguely remember you from somewhere so good to see you bud, hope you're well! :D enjoy the fight 

Can you define to me what "Economic consolidation" is?

Do you mean that we've.... grown our nations?

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

32 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Can you define to me what "Economic consolidation" is?

Do you mean that we've.... grown our nations?

You have to forgive us... we've had supply chain issues.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Screenshot of one of TI's nation's infra score plummeting from mass selling.

LMAO.png

Keyword one.

I doubt nay know you couldn’t find even 10 of our members selling their infra for a gw. 

2 hours ago, Random said:

Are you sure it's taking the trash out that causes the need to shower? Where I'm from people shower regularly as basic hygiene...

The point was that I get so sweaty from the heat 💀

• Haha 1