[DoW] Honey Badger Dont Care!

Wizel16

38 minutes ago, Cassia said:

It's always about the CB with these forum nerds. CB this, hegemony that, just go smoke some grass like normal people smh.

I mean touch. Wait, what was I saying? 

Instructions unclear, grass smoked.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

50 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wait... arent you in carthago, where your own leader decommed like 2 billion in infra to make his numbers look better?  Glass houses friend.

What's the statute of limitations on dumb shit done in the past friend? 

Edited by Krampus
  • Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

Just now, Krampus said:

What's the statue of limitations on dumb shit done in the past friend? 

Totally the same thing when your outnumbered what, 18-1 and getting blitzed rather than being on the blitzing side, that's winning, twice now in a row, and selling your infra off before firing the first shot. Yes valid tactic. Gotta avoid those nuke damages to 25 cities, and how do we do that? Sell off 700M worth of infra. Big brain moves.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On the one hand, I appreciate the opportunity to pass time, and I never turn down the chance to burn some pixels of fools, but on the other hand, I do have to raise an eyebrow at the logic of this. If Hollywood wanted to fight someone, they had the chance, people were milled up in the past month or so, Clock was fighting people, people were saying "Hey Hollywood, go fight Celestial or Clock" back then, but Morf and Hollywood says "No, we don't want to fight people, we will instead propose a peace treaty with Celestial, we will ask for mutual disarmaments of alliances, and don't worry that we will mill up, it's just that we need to fight The Circus."

Instead of fighting back then, when everyone was ready for war, and happy and waiting for conflict, Hollywood proposed the treaty, Celestial agrees to it, and instead, a month and a week later when Celestial has decommed as was agreed, Hollywood randomly blitzes them with no CB? We have Ronny out here saying "This isn't my war, I don't have a CB, this isn't politics for Grumpy" and we have Wizel not giving a CB. 

I'm still waiting for an actual reason for this war besides "We were bored, and Celestial wasn't expecting war because we said repeatedly that we had no beef with them, and they decommed in the Peace In Our Times Agreement, so we think we can have an easy war here."

I await Wizel, or Morf, or Ronny, or anyone else to come forward and actually explain what this is about? It's clearly not "We want a fun war" because if you wanted a fun, competitive war, you could have had it a month ago instead of telling us you didn't want war and were afraid of Clock being rude and attacking one of us. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SleepingNinja said:

Care to comment why TI's always selling down their peacetime infra builds before yall go to war? Yall are that desperate to appear competent huh. Some of us notice your C30's dropping from 3k peacetime infra builds to 2k/1.65k. Very impressive strategy.

ShamefulFewGallinule-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 3

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

26 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

On the one hand, I appreciate the opportunity to pass time, and I never turn down the chance to burn some pixels of fools, but on the other hand, I do have to raise an eyebrow at the logic of this. If Hollywood wanted to fight someone, they had the chance, people were milled up in the past month or so, Clock was fighting people, people were saying "Hey Hollywood, go fight Celestial or Clock" back then, but Morf and Hollywood says "No, we don't want to fight people, we will instead propose a peace treaty with Celestial, we will ask for mutual disarmaments of alliances, and don't worry that we will mill up, it's just that we need to fight The Circus."

Instead of fighting back then, when everyone was ready for war, and happy and waiting for conflict, Hollywood proposed the treaty, Celestial agrees to it, and instead, a month and a week later when Celestial has decommed as was agreed, Hollywood randomly blitzes them with no CB? We have Ronny out here saying "This isn't my war, I don't have a CB, this isn't politics for Grumpy" and we have Wizel not giving a CB. 

I'm still waiting for an actual reason for this war besides "We were bored, and Celestial wasn't expecting war because we said repeatedly that we had no beef with them, and they decommed in the Peace In Our Times Agreement, so we think we can have an easy war here."

I await Wizel, or Morf, or Ronny, or anyone else to come forward and actually explain what this is about? It's clearly not "We want a fun war" because if you wanted a fun, competitive war, you could have had it a month ago instead of telling us you didn't want war and were afraid of Clock being rude and attacking one of us. 

I'll leave Morf and Wizel to give you a proper response but would encourage you to consider how things have changed since then and to read through this thread.

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

3 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

That was more than enough confirmation for me, thanks. What a joke of an alliance. 🤣

Your opinion is really important to us.  Please stay on the line for the next representative.

Edited by Dr James Wilson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 minute ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Your opinion is really important too us.  Please stay on the line for the next representative.

You wouldn't have these representative problems if you didn't sell your infra, it's reducing your population too much. 

• Haha 1

Honestly I don't even know why I bothered checking the forums and reading this. I figured there was some war starting when my attacks weren't raiders. GL I guess? I don't even know why I keep up with my nation in the first place.

• Haha 2

Despite our continuous genuine efforts to get past over our old grudges and move on, for more dynamic politics and a healthier game, you chose to double down, and go back to repeating the same match ups. It has become clear to me that your interests are not aligned to ours, and your hegemonic ambitions hold far more weigth than the improvement of the in-game politics that you preach to hold on high value.

You declared war on us at the beginning of this year, and it was our intention to get past that. You manifested having no casus belli against us during our temporary accord during the war clock fought. And yet, here we are.

If your casus belli for this war is really to hamper our growth, I would like to point out your sphere hasn't done a real rebuild since around September last year, and has had an unmatched top tier for years now. It is not really hard to put 2+2 together to realize that your real intention is to double down on this direction and pursue your hegemonic ambitions at the expense of the game.

I am always down for war, and we are going to give a hard fight, of that be sure. This is just certainly a confirmation of where you really stand, and how things will go moving forward. My perception of your sphere has certainly far worsened in the light of these new developments.

I'll meet you in the battlefield.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

42 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Something something unchecked and unrivaled economic advantage.

That MDP was formed to stop a rather tired out trend of people skirmishing to lower infra before rolling onto a bigger target. 

This war is about making sure neither of the two larger spheres, including us, become completely unmanageable. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

Waiting for the "Atom hit TKR so they could have a reason to be at max units and be ready for this war, they are secret allies!!!!!!11111!!!!"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6295138.stm

'British forces have denied rumours that they released a plague of ferocious badgers into the Iraqi city of Basra.'

Id much prefer this conspiracy tbh.

Untitled.png

2 hours ago, Cassia said:

It's always about the CB with these forum nerds. CB this, hegemony that, just go smoke some grass like normal people smh.

I mean touch. Wait, what was I saying? 

No no, you are on to something

13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Despite our continuous genuine efforts to get past over our old grudges and move on, for more dynamic politics and a healthier game, you chose to double down, and go back to repeating the same match ups. It has become clear to me that your interests are not aligned to ours, and your hegemonic ambitions hold far more weigth than the improvement of the in-game politics that you preach to hold on high value.

You declared war on us at the beginning of this year, and it was our intention to get past that. You manifested having no casus belli against us during our temporary accord during the war clock fought. And yet, here we are.

If your casus belli for this war is really to hamper our growth, I would like to point out your sphere hasn't done a real rebuild since around September last year, and has had an unmatched top tier for years now. It is not really hard to put 2+2 together to realize that your real intention is to double down on this direction and pursue your hegemonic ambitions at the expense of the game.

I am always down for war, and we are going to give a hard fight, of that be sure. This is just certainly a confirmation of where you really stand, and how things will go moving forward. My perception of your sphere has certainly far worsened in the light of these new developments.

I'll meet you in the battlefield.

This may shock you to hear but due to the simple way this world works (tiers), HW and Celestial can only realistically fight each other without it being a complete curb stomp. Even the terrifying Clocks can't swing up that much. 

So... yeah, good effort with trying to sell whatever this is. Ooooo I get it now! Grumpy Man Bad!

• Upvote 4

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

8 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

Something something unchecked and unrivaled economic advantage.

That MDP was formed to stop a rather tired out trend of people skirmishing to lower infra before rolling onto a bigger target. 

This war is about making sure neither of the two larger spheres, including us, become completely unmanageable. 

Bezzers, my friend, I like to be kind to the elderly, so I'll be gentle here. What in the name of Jupiter are you smoking, and can I get some?

Let me break each of these down in turn.

"Something, something, unchecked and unrivaled economic advantage" You, my friend, are in a bloc that has existed since 23rd May 2021, which was 403 days ago. In those thirteen and a half months, Hollywood has lost a single war, and has not rebuilt since September. You were defeated in Brawlywood, which was 285 days ago, nine and a half months ago, and since then you have not lost once, and indeed in the pursuit of not having to be defeated and not wanting your economic advantage to be ruined, you signed The Immortals. If there is ANY bloc or sphere in this game that has zero right to talk about unchecked and unrivaled economic growth and advantage, it is Hollywood, so don't come in here with that weak stuff.

"That MDP was formed to stop a rather tired out trend of people skirmishing to lower infra before rolling onto a bigger target." Friend, that is perfectly fine, but don't then do that same exact thing of fighting someone and then roll at a bigger target that has no reason to expect war from you, and then say other people doing it was bad. I gave Clock grief for it, and then you go and do it yourself. I'm not claiming the war with CoA was to shave infra, but I do find it amusing that you say it's a tired trend, when it's almost exactly what happened with CoA.

"This war is about making sure neither of the two larger spheres, including us, become completely unmanageable." This one right here, this is the money shot. Friend, I addressed this point in what you were responding to. If you wanted to make sure neither sphere became too large and unmanageable, you could have done that, and you could have done it even better, when both sides were fully milled up and expecting war, instead of waiting for one side to be decommed. Hollywood said so many times during The Big $hort or whatever it's called that their CBs were as follows.

"Grumpy: Constant targeting & antagonizing by T$ + Allies against Grumpy" as friend Ronny said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I attacked T$. The slate is wiped clean, the ball is in Blackwater's court" 

The Knights Radiant: "BW going without a loss and picking easy wars including targeting HW" FRIEND, WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS? Hollywood has gone thirteen months with a single loss, and instead of fighting a more difficult war, when people were milled, and as I've said repeatedly we would have been perfectly content to fight back then, but we didn't due to having no reason to, Hollywood said "No, let's decom and have peace instead" 

Despite what @Borg said, I'm not angry nor am I shocked. I'm disappointed perhaps, but not shocked or angry. it makes perfect logical sense to shave infra and attack an opponent who is not milled up and expecting war, but evidently my friend Borg, they wanted to make sure neither side grew too powerful, so I would think they would want a challenging war, to set both sides back, as opposed to waiting until a target is disarmed and attacking then. I eagerly and hopefully await that @Adrienneis correct, and that some of the good ladies and gentlemen in Hollywood can come forward and provide context to what is happening, because nothing my friend Bezzers has said here makes a lick of sense.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I'm not angry nor am I shocked. I'm disappointed perhaps

82061161.jpg

• Haha 4

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

6 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

so I would think they would want a challenging war, to set both sides back, as opposed to waiting until a target is disarmed and attacking then.

Probs been drinking the TKR coolaid. When they say they want a "fair fight" it doesn't mean they are gonna tell you to militarize first. That's on you. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Borg said:

Probs been drinking the TKR coolaid. When they say they want a "fair fight" it doesn't mean they are gonna tell you to militarize first. That's on you. 

I don't expect an alliance to tell anyone to militarize up. Mutually de-milling though because you want peace and say repeatedly that you don't want to fight and have no CB and have no beef and have no reason to fight someone, and then instantly turning around and attacking when they listen and do decom though? I didn't expect that.

1 minute ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I don't expect an alliance to tell anyone to militarize up. Mutually de-milling though because you want peace and say repeatedly that you don't want to fight and have no CB and have no beef and have no reason to fight someone, and then instantly turning around and attacking when they listen and do decom though? I didn't expect that.

Instantly? Your sphere ended your agreement with HW. At that point, aren't all bets off?

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Bezzers, my friend[1], I like to be kind to the elderly, so I'll be gentle here. What in the name of Jupiter are you smoking, and can I get some?

Let me break each of these down in turn.

"Something, something, unchecked and unrivaled economic advantage" You, my friend[2], are in a bloc that has existed since 23rd May 2021, which was 403 days ago. In those thirteen and a half months, Hollywood has lost a single war, and has not rebuilt since September. You were defeated in Brawlywood, which was 285 days ago, nine and a half months ago, and since then you have not lost once, and indeed in the pursuit of not having to be defeated and not wanting your economic advantage to be ruined, you signed The Immortals. If there is ANY bloc or sphere in this game that has zero right to talk about unchecked and unrivaled economic growth and advantage, it is Hollywood, so don't come in here with that weak stuff.

"That MDP was formed to stop a rather tired out trend of people skirmishing to lower infra before rolling onto a bigger target." Friend[3], that is perfectly fine, but don't then do that same exact thing of fighting someone and then roll at a bigger target that has no reason to expect war from you, and then say other people doing it was bad. I gave Clock grief for it, and then you go and do it yourself. I'm not claiming the war with CoA was to shave infra, but I do find it amusing that you say it's a tired trend, when it's almost exactly what happened with CoA.

"This war is about making sure neither of the two larger spheres, including us, become completely unmanageable." This one right here, this is the money shot. Friend[4], I addressed this point in what you were responding to. If you wanted to make sure neither sphere became too large and unmanageable, you could have done that, and you could have done it even better, when both sides were fully milled up and expecting war, instead of waiting for one side to be decommed. Hollywood said so many times during The Big $hort or whatever it's called that their CBs were as follows.

"Grumpy: Constant targeting & antagonizing by T$ + Allies against Grumpy" as friend[5] Ronny said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I attacked T$. The slate is wiped clean, the ball is in Blackwater's court" 

The Knights Radiant: "BW going without a loss and picking easy wars including targeting HW" FRIEND[6], WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS? Hollywood has gone thirteen months with a single loss, and instead of fighting a more difficult war, when people were milled, and as I've said repeatedly we would have been perfectly content to fight back then, but we didn't due to having no reason to, Hollywood said "No, let's decom and have peace instead" 

Despite what @Borg said, I'm not angry nor am I shocked. I'm disappointed perhaps, but not shocked or angry. it makes perfect logical sense to shave infra and attack an opponent who is not milled up and expecting war, but evidently my friend[7] Borg, they wanted to make sure neither side grew too powerful, so I would think they would want a challenging war, to set both sides back, as opposed to waiting until a target is disarmed and attacking then. I eagerly and hopefully await that @Adrienneis correct, and that some of the good ladies and gentlemen in Hollywood can come forward and provide context to what is happening, because nothing my friend[8] Bezzers has said here makes a lick of sense.

So many friends. Taking a page out of the Parti playbook are we?

Edited by Kyubnyan
more friends
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Just now, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I like to have friends, Kyu

Heck, you got me there friend.

• Like 1