[DoW] Honey Badger Dont Care!

Wizel16

Nice

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

7 minutes ago, Random said:

Declaring in summer? Do you hate touching grass that much?

6861653.jpg

Yes, I love grass.   I declared war from some grass using my phone.   It was amazing.   Grass is great.

• Haha 3

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

1 hour ago, Dr James Wilson said:

Yes, I love grass.   I declared war from some grass using my phone.   It was amazing.   Grass is great.

Care to comment why TI's always selling down their peacetime infra builds before yall go to war? Yall are that desperate to appear competent huh. Some of us notice your C30's dropping from 3k peacetime infra builds to 2k/1.65k. Very impressive strategy.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

You're confusing reality with the made up conversations you have in the shower again

Looks at Celestial formation thread

Sure... definitely day dreaming & not recalling HW salt from a ways back, most definitely...

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Wait... arent you in carthago, where your own leader decommed like 2 billion in infra to make his numbers look better?  Glass houses friend.

1 person compared to an alliance that's doing it every war to mitigate the damages they take? Regardless I wasn't in CTO when that occurred so that doesn't apply to me. Nor will it ever. I fight my battles earnestly, thanks. 🙂

I'm also salty, since the same 2 nations did it to me before they declared last time I fought you guys. That's how I know. I want my free net damages for them willingly selling off 1k infra per city vs me, that would put me near the top in net damages in the HW vs BW war before they split up. Give me my justice and I'll drop it.

Edited by SleepingNinja
  • Haha 1