I don't get the point of this.

Misha Lenin

One of my cities have no power. My country is in Europe btw. I have 2 oil power plants, I even have 27.00 Oil. So I wanted to buy an Oil refinery, Steel Mill and Munitions Factory and noticed that pollution is spread around my city. So I bought the third and final recycling center. And still no power. I figured that maybe I should destroy the Oil refinery, steel mill and the munitions factory because I am still a small nation and it was maybe a big spend. Yet I still have no power or anything. I tried as well to remove all my raw resources and manufacturing. Still no power...  I only have 2 oil power plants in my city. What do I do to fix this? Is this a bug? Or did I do something bad? Please help.

On 6/22/2022 at 5:00 PM, Misha Lenin said:

One of my cities have no power. My country is in Europe btw. I have 2 oil power plants, I even have 27.00 Oil. So I wanted to buy an Oil refinery, Steel Mill and Munitions Factory and noticed that pollution is spread around my city. So I bought the third and final recycling center. And still no power. I figured that maybe I should destroy the Oil refinery, steel mill and the munitions factory because I am still a small nation and it was maybe a big spend. Yet I still have no power or anything. I tried as well to remove all my raw resources and manufacturing. Still no power...  I only have 2 oil power plants in my city. What do I do to fix this? Is this a bug? Or did I do something bad? Please help.

Your first city, which is the only one not powered has an infrastructure of 1060. A single oil power plant provides power for only 500 infra and you have two of them which means only 1000 out of 1060 infra receives power. Hence, the rest 60 infra is not powered. 

I would recommend going for nuclear power, you can buy uranium at the trade market and one nuclear power plant powers the same amount of infra as four oil plants.

Edited by Gem
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1