An ASM/RedArmy Announcement

Comrade Joe

RedArmy was a super genuine dude! No matter your side in a war he'd come over to your discord and just say hi as he did with KT when we hit ASM in the past. 33 is too young for anyone to die and my prayers are with him and his loved ones.

unknown.png

• Like 5

Janny Larpers

Goddamn. I didn't speak too many times with Redarmy during my time, but his earnestness and kindness shone through in every interaction. I'm sorry to hear that he's gone. Rest in peace, man. 

• Like 2

I've known Redarmy since EOS era/2014, and this is beyond fckn sad, he was a genuine soul, and always nice to me despite our differences 💔 

Edited by HARPER.txt
  • Like 1

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

My deepest condolences to all his friends and relatives from everyone at Hogwarts. Red was a lovely bloke to talk to and be around, he was insightful, experienced, funny and an all round great guy to know. It has been an honour to be allied to ASM while he was still with us.

He will be missed dearly. 

Rest easy Red/Zach, and thank you. 

• Like 1

Thinking of everyone who is struggling today. I've not talked to Red that much but when I did, he was always kind to me. 

The community will miss you. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png

I personally did not know Red, but I knew of him from my time in this community. It's sad to hear when someone in the community passes, and to read the kind of stuff Red did for people speaks volumes to the kind of person he was and will be remembered for.

To everyone who's hurting from his passing, you are in my thoughts and prayers. 

• Like 3

I never got to talk to Red much.. but from the interactions we had he was one of the nicest people I've met online. His loss will be felt greatly in this community, my condolences and thoughts are with ASM, Rose and others who were close to him and especially to his family. 

We'll always remember you.

• Like 1

Absolutely devastated to be honest.

It has been an absolute joy every time we got to chat over the last 5 years, regardless of the situation - passing silly or deadpan jokes, or just discussing whatever is going on in game or RL. The more I've learnt about and the more I spoke with you the more fond I've become.

Cheers my FW.

• Like 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

My condolences go to Red/Zachary’s family, he was a genuine one of a kind person who as Comrade Joe said went above and beyond for absolutely anyone. I remember when I first started playing nation sims way back in CN, Red was one of the first people I started speaking to and showed me the ropes. I remember many a fond night chatting to him and they were some of the best chats I had. He is one of the very few people I have let add me on Facebook from these games and I can honestly say keeping up with his life was always a positive part of my day. 

You will be missed my brother. ❤️

• Like 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

Oh my god.  @Menhera just made me aware of this post.  I'm actually sobbing, redarmy was an amazing comrade and I'm so sorry to hera this.  Stright up I loved this guy from the day I met himand we both found out eachother was looslely connected to NPO, and if you hold that against him, Huck you, RA was absolutely amazing as a guy and he'll be missed in this community.

• Like 3

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

I've never met Redarmy personally (I'm fairly new to the game) but to see everyone's moving reaction, he must've been a real real treasure to the game and the community as a whole.

It's emotionally tough to see and feel everyone's emotion, because if we can feel such heartbreak and pain from this terrible news from being good friends with him over a game - of course some of us in the game community have met him personally - imagine how his family feel and what they're going through now. All our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Red and his loved ones, wish them all the best 💙 

You can find the gofundme earlier in this post and I believe the P&W server as well as the VGM and DNN news servers, but if you can't get a hold of it right now I'll send it here quickly:

https://gofund.me/d5b9b0cd

Let this be a reminder to us all that, if time wouldn't stop for Red, who are we? Behind every computer, every screen, there's an individual, a human, who lives like us, talks like us, eats like us. Let's get to know each other and make the most of the already amazingly strong community we have!! You don't find many games like this that are so simple to play on a browser yet have such a massive and active player base; let us use this to better ourselves, learn from one another, grow as individuals, make friends and forge strong relationships! Again, we won't be here for ever so we must make the most of every moment!!!

Again, RIP Red 💙 Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones

Edited by Xen
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

Let this be a reminder to us all that, if time wouldn't stop for Red, who are we? Behind every computer, every screen, there's an individual, a human, who lives like us, talks like us, eats like us. Let's get to know each other and make the most of the already amazingly strong community we have!! You don't find many games like this that are so simple to play on a browser yet have such a massive and active player base; let us use this to better ourselves, learn from one another, grow as individuals, make friends and forge strong relationships! Again, we won't be here for ever so we must make the most of every moment!!!

Again, RIP Red 💙 Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones

This last bit made me cry all over again but it is so true. 💜

• Like 1

Dorky Weeb One 

Yw8p02d.png