A Joint Celestial-Hollywood Announcement

JaxTeller

9 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

image.png.383d468655ac5783f8c780a7861315d1.png

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

that is only half true, we ended our MDP treaty with celestial and secretly signed clock.

never let them know your next move :wesmart:

• Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

1 hour ago, JaxTeller said:

To be fair, if you understood the rules of FA you probably wouldn't be on attempt number 30 of running an AA

1. I'm not on attempt 30

2. I don't care much about running an AA I just do it because I have a community I've built up, this is not an "attempt" for me. 

3. I've been leading consecutively for almost 2 years, besides some breaks in between. Sure there's been change of names due to mergers and some losses/gains but shit happens 

4. It's 2022, nobody brings this up anymore unless they're just having a tease (sphinx) or have no clue what they're talking about (you) :P

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MinesomeMC said:

If I understand the rules of FA since CoA attacked before the announcement, Ro$e/Celestial is obligated to defend HW from Church of Atom. 

Maybe, but does TKR really need help against CoA?

Article 4: This agreement will expire once the current spheres already engaged in hostility have rebuilt and returned to a standard peacetime MMR. 

Objection! This is nothing short of an egregious breach of contract - I'm still militarized and I might just come for you, like that evil Clock person. 
image.png.eaa7a81305d4491ac43c2c536338dc3a.png

Edited by Daveth
  • Haha 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

11 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

1. I'm not on attempt 30

2. I don't care much about running an AA I just do it because I have a community I've built up, this is not an "attempt" for me. 

3. I've been leading consecutively for almost 2 years, besides some breaks in between. Sure there's been change of names due to mergers and some losses/gains but shit happens 

4. It's 2022, nobody brings this up anymore unless they're just having a tease (sphinx) or have no clue what they're talking about (you) :P

1. Sorry attempt number 29

2. Trust me, we can all tell you don't care much about running your AA

3. Indeed it does, but it happens to some people more, probably a reason

4. It's true, we don't talk about you much these days unless we're all having a tease

Ascended of Event Horizon

John the Revelator 

13 hours ago, JaxTeller said:

Article 4: This agreement will expire once the current spheres already engaged in hostility have rebuilt and returned to a standard peacetime MMR. 

I second @Daveth

I am also still at 5/5/5/3 and very scary as much of tCW is, and I haven't rebuilt. 

• Haha 2

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, JaxTeller said:

Snip

Did @MinesomeMChit a nerve, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, someone piss in your politicos or  somthing? Your trying to clap back at a statment that is technically true and looking like a !@#$ doing it. 

13 hours ago, JaxTeller said:

To be fair, if you understood the rules of FA you probably wouldn't be on attempt number 30 of running an AA

Let me fix that

To be fair, if you understood the rules of FA you probably woulnt be a !@#$ on the OWF for absolutely no reason. 

Edited by Azazel
  • Like 1

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.