[DoW] The Second Atomic Crusade

RandomNoobster

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Exactly how many wars has CoA been the aggressor in over 4 years of existence?

Not sure how this is a slight when the most recent war shows a good change in CoA. In fact considering their history this is a fresh and community invigorating move. Good on them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Not sure how this is a slight when the most recent war shows a good change in CoA. In fact considering their history this is a fresh and community invigorating move. Good on them.

Still agreed with Buor but honestly, props for this war. Takes balls. Hopefully it's a trend rather than a one off but we'll see.

• Like 2

BrOQBND.jpg

29 minutes ago, James II said:

The real CB, TKR stole Keza from us.

The truth comes out at last! 

Keza is my battle buddy now. 

• Like 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

6 hours ago, SleepingNinja said:

Let me put it in simple terms:  James is one of the last people to talk about pixel hugging.  Especially with his history.

But you are correct, it is a good move.  Just...  don't talk smack about pixel huggers when you're probably one of the most notorious ones, you know?  (Not you, to make it clear, just a generalized statement)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, James II said:

The real CB, TKR stole Keza from us.

Well then this could have easily been avoided since we don't really want Keza. Take him back; he's all yours! But keep the nukes flying :)

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Let me put it in simple terms:  James is one of the last people to talk about pixel hugging.  Especially with his history.

But you are correct, it is a good move.  Just...  don't talk smack about pixel huggers when you're probably one of the most notorious ones, you know?  (Not you, to make it clear, just a generalized statement)

Care to explain how CoA or I have pixel hugged?

1 hour ago, Adrienne said:

The fact that your first crusade was Knightfall and also against us amuses me.

Pretty sure it was over y'all establishing some sort of hegemony too? Y'all really haven't learned have you?

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

The church bell tolled... and I was awoken from my slumber.

May the many green mushroom clouds extoll faith unto the Non believers. 

For the Greater Good....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Stewie said:

The church bell tolled... and I was awoken from my slumber.

May the many green mushroom clouds extoll faith unto the Non believers. 

For the Greater Good....

My glorious, benevolent ViceRoi?? is that you?? 

xzhPlEh.png?1

5 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

My glorious, benevolent ViceRoi?? is that you?? 

Hello citizen of a different world.

It is indeed I.  The Vice Roi

https://tenor.com/view/doctor-who-mad-man-box-doctor-gif-25391585

Edited by Stewie

7 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Oh yeah we're ultra pixel huggers. God damn this is some of the most delusional nonsense I have ever seen. Absolutely unhinged. I don't even know where to begin, this is just so imaginative. We've always been there 100% of the time when called to fight.  Please pass the bong, I want to try whatever the hell you got in there.

• Haha 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

The fact that your first crusade was Knightfall and also against us amuses me.

I wish to sincerely congratulate you for uncovering this cryptic secret of our DoW posts, it takes a lot of IQ points, at least maybe in the double digits, to figure out the hidden meanings at play here.  Well done!

• Haha 3

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I wish to sincerely congratulate you for uncovering this cryptic secret of our DoW posts, it takes a lot of IQ points, at least maybe in the double digits, to figure out the hidden meanings at play here.  Well done!

Some of these posters dream of having double digits.

1 hour ago, James II said:

Pretty sure it was over y'all establishing some sort of hegemony too? Y'all really haven't learned have you?

Or more likely, taking advantage of easy shots against us and getting revenge for SALT, given that y'all joined late and we'd just smacked y'all a few months prior. You guys have hardly ever been an anti-hegemony group. You'd have taken far different actions in the nearly four years between these wars and had more crusades if you were.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

6 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Or more likely, taking advantage of easy shots against us and getting revenge for SALT, given that y'all joined late and we'd just smacked y'all a few months prior. You guys have hardly ever been an anti-hegemony group. You'd have taken far different actions in the nearly four years between these wars and had more crusades if you were.

Hardly ever...

So we have been then...

17 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

Pretty sure the upper tier got clapped that war, and we went in knowing we would. Almost every war we fought has been against a significantly larger group sans our last war. Knight fall you owned the upper tiers. HoT is right, you really are delusional.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Hardly ever...

So we have been then...

If you want to count this one, then I'll give you once but the jury's still out imo. 😉 Our tie with Celestial was temporary but I'm not upset with getting hit over it. Will call you all out on your shit if it's just TKR getting hit over it though in the end. Would make it very clear it's not anti-hegemony and more anti-TKR.

• Upvote 3

BrOQBND.jpg

2 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

If you want to count this one, then I'll give you once but the jury's still out imo. 😉 Our tie with Celestial was temporary but I'm not upset with getting hit over it. Will call you all out on your shit if it's just TKR getting hit over it though in the end. Would make it very clear it's not anti-hegemony and more anti-TKR.

And is that a bad thing?

Just now, James II said:

Pretty sure the upper tier got clapped that war, and we went in knowing we would. Almost every war we fought has been against a significantly larger group sans our last war. Knight fall you owned the upper tiers. HoT is right, you really are delusional.

Knowing your upper tier would get clapped means little when you knew you'd win in the end. You were not up against a significantly larger group, just a larger upper tier. It was 3 spheres against a handful of alliances and you guys had the meat grinder of NPO-BK there.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg