[DoW] The Second Atomic Crusade

RandomNoobster

4 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

If you want to count this one, then I'll give you once but the jury's still out imo. 😉 Our tie with Celestial was temporary but I'm not upset with getting hit over it. Will call you all out on your shit if it's just TKR getting hit over it though in the end. Would make it very clear it's not anti-hegemony and more anti-TKR.

Y'all were the ones who proposed it....That's why y'all got hit over the others.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

1 minute ago, Stewie said:

And is that a bad thing?

No, I don't care if you're anti-TKR. But that's not the same thing as anti-hegemony like you guys are claiming.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

1 minute ago, Adrienne said:

Knowing your upper tier would get clapped means little when you knew you'd win in the end. You were not up against a significantly larger group, just a larger upper tier. It was 3 spheres against a handful of alliances and you guys had the meat grinder of NPO-BK there.

I see a lot of SALT here. You know, as well as everyone else, that CoA and it's previous iteration spent most of the time getting rolled by you or your allies to prevent a threat to your upper tier. We agreed to Knightfall because you kept rolling us, and other groups for no reason other than the one I just mentioned. You also propositioned other spheres to team up with you. You really don't get it and it's sad.

3 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

No, I don't care if you're anti-TKR. But that's not the same thing as anti-hegemony like you guys are claiming.

What hegemony have we fought for? Aside from you and t$ allying while we were allied to t$ I don't know that we've come close to being part of any hegemony, or hadn't fought one. And the only reason I agreed to that was because t$ said y'all promised to breakway and be 'different' when all you really did was go back to the way you were.

• Like 1

Just now, James II said:

I see a lot of SALT here. You know, as well as everyone else, that CoA and it's previous iteration spent most of the time getting rolled by you or your allies to prevent a threat to your upper tier. We agreed to Knightfall because you kept rolling us, and other groups for no reason other than the one I just mentioned. You also propositioned other spheres to team up with you. You really don't get it and it's sad.

I think you're projecting. Correcting rewrites of history is not salt. You weren't in on the initial blitz and, from my understanding, you guys weren't invited and you joined late of your own accord. And you just affirmed that it was over getting hit, just as I had said, which is fine - that's a valid enough reason to go to war. You didn't hit for hegemony whatever though and your entire history after that shows that because there have been plenty of opportunities in between to be just that, as other alliances have done. Painting yourself retroactively as a historically anti-hegemony force is a little much. If you want to be one going forward, by all means, go for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Just now, Adrienne said:

I think you're projecting. Correcting rewrites of history is not salt. You weren't in on the initial blitz and, from my understanding, you guys weren't invited and you joined late of your own accord. And you just affirmed that it was over getting hit, just as I had said, which is fine - that's a valid enough reason to go to war. You didn't hit for hegemony whatever though and your entire history after that shows that because there have been plenty of opportunities in between to be just that, as other alliances have done. Painting yourself retroactively as a historically anti-hegemony force is a little much. If you want to be one going forward, by all means, go for it.

We were asked to join, and last second hence our delayed entry. I don't know if you're trolling, or if you're actually that dense. That's incredible.

5 minutes ago, James II said:

We were asked to join, and last second hence our delayed entry. I don't know if you're trolling, or if you're actually that dense. That's incredible.

That's news to me but even if so, doesn't change the rest of my points. 

Edited by Adrienne

BrOQBND.jpg

8 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

That's news to me but even if so, doesn't change the rest of my points. 

None of your points have been accurate.

Until we allied t$ we spent all of our wars fighting the preminent force, and even then. Whether that be you, t$, Mensa, GG, NPO. You can't name a single example other than our last war of us not fighting a dominant sphere aside from our spats with arrgh.

Edited by James II

24 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

I have never seen someone projecting so hard that they project about projecting.  This is quite an achievement.

• Haha 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

3 hours ago, James II said:

None of your points have been accurate.

Until we allied t$ we spent all of our wars fighting the preminent force, and even then. Whether that be you, t$, Mensa, GG, NPO. You can't name a single example other than our last war of us not fighting a dominant sphere aside from our spats with arrgh.

How many of those was CoA an aggressor?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

How many of those was CoA an aggressor?

I mean, times that we have specifically been the aggressor, just this once, but I assume you're meaning times we rolled in with our allies.

Does this include times that it was obvious people were gearing up to hit us so we decided to get the jump on them and hit first, or no? Like, remember that time y'all had secret treaties with every other bloc in the game to curbstomp us?  Fun times! 

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

8 hours ago, Canbec said:

Well then this could have easily been avoided since we don't really want Keza. Take him back; he's all yours! But keep the nukes flying :)

Fake News! 

I was the best FA move of TKR to start another war. 

Signed Shadow gov Keza. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

9 hours ago, Adrienne said:

I apologize fo interjectin here but if he was projectin, whats w/ all the use of "I" & "my "statements? Sure looks like projectin w/ the use of those words sweeheart, cuz you are sayin its from your head, not theirs.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Well this is fun, I get awaked after years to see a bunch of turds from another realm that oh so deserve a hefty nuking. Enjoy. 🏴‍☠️

Edited by Caustic

17 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I apologize fo interjectin here but if he was projectin, whats w/ all the use of "I" & "my "statements? Sure looks like projectin w/ the use of those words sweeheart, cuz you are sayin its from your head, not theirs.

Your ladder doesn't quite go all the way to the top, does it?

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Bucca of the Marish said:

Your ladder doesn't quite go all the way to the top, does it?

ironically goes way higher than necessary but I dont mind it, can still get to where I need to.
Althou, I cant do anything w/ yo shorter ladders in TKR, try some duct tape & super glue while hopes for the best. Or do yall not have enough savings for that due to Nuke upkeep along w/ post fallout conditions?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
carefully that is

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

4 hours ago, RagnarBuliwyf said:

Chuch trying to justify their reasons for war when a simple "We wanna go war" would have sufficed. 

Why The Fuck Everything Cost Money | Know Your Meme

nothin wrong w/ addin a bit of flava to it, Just like yall at TKR do w/ your DOW's. You just sound salty & have the need to seethe mate. 

On 6/19/2022 at 1:29 PM, Caustic said:

Well this is fun, I get awaked after years to see a bunch of turds from another realm that oh so deserve a hefty nuking. Enjoy. 🏴‍☠️

First Stewie, now you? James must be doing some serious necromancy shit over at CoA lately.

resurrection-resurrect.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1