[RoH] But Sirs, The Vault is Empty...

ChrisNorcras

7 minutes ago, ChrisNorcras said:

tl;dr: Penumbra Banking Corporation recognizes hostilities with The Hand of Fate and declares the individual nations and alliances blacklisted from doing business with the bank in the future.

image.png.538a71dbd3451650c82796305198814b.png

• Haha 6

Please everyone, keep taking this post seriously, because this post is very serious and should be regarded as such. Treating this post as being anything less than entirely genuine would be a grievous lapse in judgment. In fact, please see this post as a matter of life and death, and respond accordingly. Thank you for allowing me to waste your time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tugger said:

Please everyone, keep taking this post seriously, because this post is very serious and should be regarded as such. Treating this post as being anything less than entirely genuine would be a grievous lapse in judgment. In fact, please see this post as a matter of life and death, and respond accordingly. Thank you for allowing me to waste your time.

cope

6 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

cope

Lord knows I’ve tried. But every day just gets harder. The thought of this virtual war lingers on my mind, every waking hour of the day. Even when I fall asleep, I find no peace. No mercy. The nightmares shake me from my slumber in a cold sweat. I check my phone to see that, no, my nation has not yet been zeroed. I’d only conjured the image from the unrelenting dread I’d felt the hours before. And the nightmares are only the beginning. The true anguish lies within the pleasant dreams that fill me with a sense of hope, only to be snuffed out the very moment that my tear-crusted eyes slowly open to the realization that it was only a fantasy. 

So I’ve come to the conclusion that I simply cannot cope. Coping is no longer a viable option for me. I presume I will be crushed by the unbearable weight of this devastating conflict, so I’ve gotten my affairs in order accordingly. I’m ready now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tugger said:

Lord knows I’ve tried. But every day just gets harder. The thought of this virtual war lingers on my mind, every waking hour of the day. Even when I fall asleep, I find no peace. No mercy. The nightmares shake me from my slumber in a cold sweat. I check my phone to see that, no, my nation has not yet been zeroed. I’d only conjured the image from the unrelenting dread I’d felt the hours before. And the nightmares are only the beginning. The true anguish lies within the pleasant dreams that fill me with a sense of hope, only to be snuffed out the very moment that my tear-crusted eyes slowly open to the realization that it was only a fantasy. 

So I’ve come to the conclusion that I simply cannot cope. Coping is no longer a viable option for me. I presume I will be crushed by the unbearable weight of this devastating conflict, so I’ve gotten my affairs in order accordingly. I’m ready now. 

Stage 1. Denial

Just now, Kalachthefirst said:

Orbis bankers viewing pirates as potential customers in the first place. SMH

We at Penumbra Banking Corporation pride ourselves on our non-discriminatory loaning practices. In fact, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Just about anyone can take out a loan with us, if they demonstrate the ability and willingness to repay... And, oh yeah, don't declare war on the bank. 😉

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Denison said:

My immediate reaction finding out I can no longer take out a loan from an internet game bank which has a credit score system. 

Wait, we have a credit score system?! @Tugger, did I miss a major development?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ChrisNorcras said:

We at Penumbra Banking Corporation pride ourselves on our non-discriminatory loaning practices. In fact, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Just about anyone can take out a loan with us, if they demonstrate the ability and willingness to repay... And, oh yeah, don't declare war on the bank. 😉

Send me the link perhaps I'll visit sometime

5 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

image.thumb.png.2f63a89cebc319521e81b624a65b6349.png

Being protected doesn't equal immunity. This likely isn't the last time someone goes after a bank either. Moral of the story here is when you play the neutral card, eventually someone is gonna come knocking on your door. Just ask Green Protection Agency. Oh wait...