Council of the Orbis DoE

ford

We the Council of the Orbis, 

We are here to break the orbis deadlock. We have seen too much of established blocs dominating the orbis affair. We have seen too much of established organizations dominating the orbis media. And we have seen too much of established businesses and businesspeople dominating the chaotic orbis business, some of which only betrayed the trust of the people. All these dominations curbs almost every chance for individuals and alliances to make the orbis great again. 
We are here to make something new. Something new to break the deadlock. Something new to not be just about the blocs. To do that, we are willing to work with people or organizations to make something new. 

As for this announcement, go to this link if you are interested in representing your organization, alliance, or nation. https://discord.gg/TuSWUa42gM

ford/362739 from Wholesome exemplar of The Salon of Wholesome People
SOUP CAT of Mom's Friendly Robot Co

Edited by ford
  • Upvote 1

Signed, Ford the Great, diplomat

DISCLAIMER: Any post that I make or my response to one is NOT in any way representative of my alliance or its members, its government and its leadership, or my associated organizations unless I explicitly state otherwise