Misplaced Drydock

Defender

I seem to have misplaced a drydock.  When buying a little infra earlier today I noticed that I had one more improvement slot than I was expecting, but didn't really think anything of it at the time.  Now, when doing a check of my military I notice that I no longer seem to have my drydock.  Obviously I can't prove that I didn't delete it at somepoint (the 1 lost ship on my record proves I had one though), but I just wanted to make a record in case the issue arises again.

To give a little more specifics of my situation:

•It's not had any ships in it for some time.

•A war recently caused me to go below the infra necessary for as many improvements as I had in that city (though the war record makes no mention of losing improvements).

I seem to have misplaced a drydock.  When buying a little infra earlier today I noticed that I had one more improvement slot than I was expecting, but didn't really think anything of it at the time.  Now, when doing a check of my military I notice that I no longer seem to have my drydock.  Obviously I can't prove that I didn't delete it at somepoint (the 1 lost ship on my record proves I had one though), but I just wanted to make a record in case the issue arises again.

To give a little more specifics of my situation:

•It's not had any ships in it for some time.

•A war recently caused me to go below the infra necessary for as many improvements as I had in that city (though the war record makes no mention of losing improvements).

There's a chance a ground attack destroyed that improvement, or a missile strike if you've been hit with one. Check your war notifications, there should be a note about it if it happened.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

My understanding is that improvements destroyed in ground attacks do not appear on the war timeline, though they do appear in war notifications. Is this correct?

Yes, this is correct. The improvement destroyed in ground attacks do not appear on the war timeline, but they do on the war messages (or notifications).

This same applies to others.

ka4k09.jpg

So have you had any wars which have resulted in you loading a improvement

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png