[PEACE] Time is up. (Clock vs The Backrooms)

His Holy Decagon

11 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Well Legion and TCW saw the importance of including all high gov on their post.  Good on them for including their whole gov and showing them respect

We included High gov, and sober gov actually. I do not partake myself. We did leave off all our lower gov and staff roles however. They're a bunch of drunks.

4 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

made a lil crack at the fact yall didnt get the very simplistic point of workin out color bloc control just like yall do w/ pink & Syndi does w/ green & even TKR does w/ orange. That simple. I find it worse yall have been babied w/ ideas since the Neo-Quack x MHC thread by quite a lote of ppl outside yall sphere & those whom dont stand aside those decisions. I called ya lot low processing babies, yall downvoted me a bit & now you are informally whining I did so l, look whos in Kindergarten now en mass just cuz one guy made a jk at em, only low n behold it came true b4 our eyes!

you're delusional mate

6 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Can't believe you're really this bent out of shape just because you didn't get a tiny little mention at the end of a peace post smh. Frankly, you're only making yourself more I'd a laughing stock than you already are, Han.

We don't impose terms and simply white peace, people !@#$ that the game lacks politics and intrigue. We impose terms, people like you !@#$ about getting the short end of the stick. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But whatever... just cry about it more.

You did.  You have forced GATO to split up.  Not crying, but telling people the truth

38 minutes ago, KiWilliam said:

We included High gov, and sober gov actually. I do not partake myself. We did leave off all our lower gov and staff roles however. They're a bunch of drunks.

and thats how it should be.  ALL high gov should have been included.

4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Im sorry i dont feel secure sharing my opinion anymore now that you have shattered our hegemony.

If you ever need to seek asylum from this clearly abusive relationship, The Monastery offers up to two weeks protection.

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

5 hours ago, BelgiumFury said:

you're delusional mate

Fine I admit I was wrong, yall totally dont also hyper manage chosen color blocs & send ppl to do anothers bidding cuz hivemind thinking. I do that, so im the childish bad guy.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
good thing Clock stopped me b4 I could enact my plans

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

5 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Fine I admit I was wrong, yall totally dont also hyper manage chosen color blocs & send ppl to do anothers bidding cuz hivemind thinking. I do that, so im the childish bad guy.

clearly not the problem I was pointing to. Calli did not say it was bad (or good) she asked directly what this term would mean. Is it just both parties agreeing they'll keep other alliances off, does it mean gato has to leave, does it mean gato has to split? She askes for concrete details.

However to your (off topic) point can you point to any recent treaty rose made where we forced anyone off pink (or whatever color we were at the time).

Edited by BelgiumFury

6 minutes ago, BelgiumFury said:

she askes for concrete details.

She asked an ambiguous question, where she along other Rose members overestimated how open Clock & BR was gonna be. Yall then got entitled to more info after I made my shots & a few Clock n BR members reworded the peace terms in simpler wording which didnt give the extra info yall where lookin for.

37 minutes ago, BelgiumFury said:

can you point to any recent treaty rose made where we forced anyone off pink (or whatever color we were at the time).

I never said nor meant that bout just treaties so dont twist my words mf (then again, ur still Rose, shouldnt expect more or less than that). Just was referring how most top 10 aa's hyper manage their selected color bloc to ensure their econ but not of others. Usually ends w/ ppl gettin abused off of a color bloc then helped on how to stay cuz of a bigger aa's greed & need to prove betta. I also presumed yall have done similar shit in the past plus even past now

(Thought all of that was obvious to ppl from the #1 aa but individualized thinking isnt a thing for the sphere lead aa's in any sphere)

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

22 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Oh no! Not peace between br and clock! They hit our achilles heel @Sweeeeet Ronny D- the treaty- I can feel my throbbing hegemonic power whittling away!

Noooooooooo.........

Did they demil and rebuild?  if not, we are still going strong baby!  Friends 4 eva!

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Violating an alliance's sovereignty, so you can make more money...  Pretty big scumbag move. 
Eclipse, you want to make more money? have your offshoot Test go join brown.

They wouldn't be able to be a knock off grumpy if they did that.

• Haha 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

4 minutes ago, Azazel said:

I don't generally reply to allies or indirect allies regarding these subject matters however you caught my attention for your lack of overall understanding of how these processes work.

1. Firstly we lost mate, we were going to have to make some concessions in the end 

2. I personally fought for yall very hard on this subject matter until we reached a middle ground. At the end of the day alliances and spheres have to measure the worth of staying at war vs the peace terms on hand, so once we found a soultion that worked for the majority of your alliance and clock, it was taken. In fact these negotiations took up the better part of a whole week, so effectively the entire sphere was fighting on your behalf for a entire week. Stomping your feet is just disrespectful to not only your alliance but every member of Br who argued and fought for you during this time 

3. Lastly, the economic benefit from the gain if the color bloc will allow GATO to grow faster and recover. The rules for getting members back to the main AA are very simple and fair.  While I understand it's not exactly convenient or preferred, it is the term your alliance overwhelmingly agreed to

Only part your wrong on on is the Han being there part he has now left Gato.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you reading this.

On 6/12/2022 at 4:13 PM, Han Solo said:

Yes.  They want our under c12 in a blue alliance to ‘help build brown’ and we are forced to split GATO in 2.  When they say ‘work together to build brown’ that is what they mean…

It’s absolutely true.  Keep watch.  You will see GATO split in half very soon.  You are correct, I did vote against it.  

I personally would have fought to the death instead of accepting this shit deal

You do know that having a training alliance for people who drag your color trade block down is better for you?

• Downvote 1

On 6/12/2022 at 11:54 AM, Jacob Knox said:

Can't believe you're really this bent out of shape just because you didn't get a tiny little mention at the end of a peace post smh. Frankly, you're only making yourself more I'd a laughing stock than you already are, Han.

We don't impose terms and simply white peace, people !@#$ that the game lacks politics and intrigue. We impose terms, people like you !@#$ about getting the short end of the stick. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But whatever... just cry about it more.

I enjoy the fact that you people actually think that I give a !@#$ what you think about me

On 6/13/2022 at 6:26 PM, Azazel said:

I don't generally reply to allies or indirect allies regarding these subject matters however you caught my attention for your lack of overall understanding of how these processes work.

1. Firstly we lost mate, we were going to have to make some concessions in the end 

2. I personally fought for yall very hard on this subject matter until we reached a middle ground. At the end of the day alliances and spheres have to measure the worth of staying at war vs the peace terms on hand, so once we found a soultion that worked for the majority of your alliance and clock, it was taken. In fact these negotiations took up the better part of a whole week, so effectively the entire sphere was fighting on your behalf for a entire week. Stomping your feet is just disrespectful to not only your alliance but every member of Br who argued and fought for you during this time 

3. Lastly, the economic benefit from the gain if the color bloc will allow GATO to grow faster and recover. The rules for getting members back to the main AA are very simple and fair.  While I understand it's not exactly convenient or preferred, it is the term your alliance overwhelmingly agreed to

You didn’t fight hard if GATO was forced to split in half.  Instead you rolled over to a bully and let GATO die

On 6/13/2022 at 6:31 PM, chad said:

Only part your wrong on on is the Han being there part he has now left Gato.

Yes.  GATO is now under the control of people who allowed it to be split in half and drop massive score.  And instead of fighting, they accepted a shit deal.

7 hours ago, Changeup said:

Well, that's a shame.

image.png.7134f842317b79e312bc61ff27454414.png

I would have.  Clock would have to quit eventually.  I would have rather seen GATO fight to the death than roll over like a !@#$ 

Edited by Han Solo
  • Haha 1

On 6/12/2022 at 6:26 AM, Han Solo said:

Unless they only acknowledge half the gov…

They forced us to split in half.  GATO is being divided in 2.  So they did accomplish SOMETHING.  Unfortunately bullies still abound :)

GATO civil war when?  </s> 👀

On 6/12/2022 at 8:36 AM, BelgiumFury said:

So why exactly do you have to be such a massive PoS to my alliance mate?
A treaty was kept vague (on purpose quite probably) and asking for clarification what this term meant isn't some crazy ask.

Why is being kind in this community so hard for some people; this isn't Kindergarten and War. 

While I agree that being kind is tantamount for a functional and civil society no matter what medium is in use, you also have to understand that a very large portion of Orbis is annoyed by the actions of Rose, HW, and Celestial.  People being tacky after the recent firestorm of b.s. those 3 blocs have vomited up should honestly be expected—even if not warranted.

Edited by Alexander the Great
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I enjoy the fact that you people actually think that I give a !@#$ what you think about me

You didn’t fight hard if GATO was forced to split in half.  Instead you rolled over to a bully and let GATO die

Yes.  GATO is now under the control of people who allowed it to be split in half and drop massive score.  And instead of fighting, they accepted a shit deal.

I would have.  Clock would have to quit eventually.  I would have rather seen GATO fight to the death than roll over like a &#33;@#&#036; 

Score is meaningless, improving their color bonus isn't even a negative let alone a 'death'.

Clock literally did GATO a favor lol

• Downvote 1

On 6/12/2022 at 9:13 AM, Han Solo said:

Yes.  They want our under c12 in a blue alliance to ‘help build brown’ and we are forced to split GATO in 2.  When they say ‘work together to build brown’ that is what they mean…

It’s absolutely true.  Keep watch.  You will see GATO split in half very soon.  You are correct, I did vote against it.  

I personally would have fought to the death instead of accepting this shit deal

I guess you just don't really understand that your alliance did "fight to the death"—do you not understand that your highest-rated players were 0'd out being beige-cycled with infra. so abysmally low that we had people up-declaring by 10-15 cities and winning?  Also, chill out with the braindead "forced us to split" b.s. dude—Aurora and Serpentis are the same alliance but on different colors and are only different in-website.  Having your lower city-counts on a different color than higher ones is all-around good stuff.  You're either trolling or truly have no clue what you're talking about and only want to complain.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/12/2022 at 2:07 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Color

All this talking about color reminds me I don't know The Wei's color and I've been a prot of them for almost half a year I think or something close to that.

In addition color mechanics makes good drama maybe I should go yell at whoever is making my color worthless on Maroon

My 2 step plan to improve maroon is perfect 

Step 1 buy more land

Step 2 build farms

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Alexander the Great said:

While I agree that being kind is tantamount for a functional and civil society no matter what medium is in use, you also have to understand that a very large portion of Orbis is annoyed by the actions of Rose, HW, and Celestial.  People being tacky after the recent firestorm of b.s. those 3 blocs have vomited up should honestly be expected—even if not warranted.

and?
It's not because I expect people to be annoying that I won't call people out for it.
I have in the past had people quit this game because of toxicity when they went outside of Rose into Orbis. I have Rose members talk to me saying they consider quitting the game because of how toxic people are in the wider game.

So maybe I should accept it, but I won't take it, and to be quite frank neither should anyone else.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

There is a big difference between an alliance choosing to "split up" and being forced to split up.  If you dont see the difference, you are either trolling or truly have no clue what you are talking about.

100%. I have brought this up in private myself. 
Forcing an alliance to split is a true shame. 
When talking to some rose member when they didn't get it, I basically asked them how they'd feel if rose was forced to do the same thing (as unlikely as that is). I don't think anyone wants to be utterly humilated to such a degree (it's nothing less).

Edited by BelgiumFury
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, BelgiumFury said:

Forcing an alliance to split is a true shame. I don't think anyone wants to be utterly humilated to such a degree (it's nothing less).

Wow. What a disingenuous take by you and SRD...

1. They are still the same community, same discord. It's just a training alliance. 
  2. If you want to talk about splitting alliances. The last alliance to merge into rose had a sizeable splinter form from disgruntled gov. That's an actual split of a community that Rose is partly responsible for. 
  3. The only GATO (or ex gato now) complaining that I can see is Han Solo, and it's not a view shared by the majority. You seem to be putting words into their mouth. 
  4. Most everyone agrees that color bloc can be a valid war goal. It was literally added into the game for that reason.
  5. GATO chose an alternative so it's abundantly clear that they view this as being preferred over simply changing colors. They can remain on brown and make more color revenue by shifting low tier to another color. 
  6. Grumpy and your ally T$ are on green... It's like a ridiculous stance to claim the moral high ground when GATO would literally be rolled off green if they switched.

Edited by Borg
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3