[PEACE] Time is up. (Clock vs The Backrooms)

His Holy Decagon

8 hours ago, Pascal said:

Practicing ultracrepidarianism, uh ?

Thank you for the word of the day. 

My statement was based around the fact that you tried to force GATO off brown but failed. Given that CTO was given the same term it's not unfair to assume you guys tried to move them as well which strikes me as kinda funny. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was this term that was the most hotly contested during negotiations since & which is now BS has always been hard to get prots to switch colors, GATO has a history on brown that predates the dinosaurs and TCW was choked about moving off Green. 

Even if BR didn't want to peace out sooner (which I've heard mix things) it's the fact that you offered terms and basically just got white peace which makes it seem like a gigantic waste of time for no reward. I mean working together on color is very vague, it could be simply that they agreed to vote for whatever stellar name you guys come up with. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Nuclear Weapons:
Launched:
Eaten:

You're just gonna leave me stranded here?

Edited by Avakael
  • Haha 3

Le1AjCa.png

2 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

My statement was based around the fact that you tried to force GATO off brown but failed. Given that CTO was given the same term it's not unfair to assume you guys tried to move them as well which strikes me as kinda funny. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was this term that was the most hotly contested during negotiations since & which is now BS has always been hard to get prots to switch colors, GATO has a history on brown that predates the dinosaurs and TCW was choked about moving off Green. 

Even if BR didn't want to peace out sooner (which I've heard mix things) it's the fact that you offered terms and basically just got white peace which makes it seem like a gigantic waste of time for no reward. I mean working together on color is very vague, it could be simply that they agreed to vote for whatever stellar name you guys come up with. 

Exactly what I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

When a war is super short (a week) people get disappointed/sad

when a war is a decent length (2-3+ weeks) people still Get sad

in some cases some people get upset because they didnt get what they want and start to throw a hissy like a child, it’s fine LB. Maybe next time:p

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, KittenGosCrazy said:

I gave a minimalistic signature, not really much is needed. 

Well Legion and TCW saw the importance of including all high gov on their post.  Good on them for including their whole gov and showing them respect

16 hours ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Its nice to see people actually putting sigs and acknowledging the people in agreement instead of oversimplifying entire megaspheres as lone actors. 

Curious what you know that I don't. Is this about the GATO leak?

Unless they only acknowledge half the gov…

5 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

They forced us to split in half.  GATO is being divided in 2.  So they did accomplish SOMETHING.  Unfortunately bullies still abound :)

• Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Han Solo said:

They convieniently left off the part where GATO is being forced to split in half and created an alliance for the under c12’s.

They glossed it over with ‘working together to make brown better’ 

Is there any truth to this, Clock folk?

If so, why wasn't this delineated in the peace treaty itself?

Edited by Callisto

19 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Yeah, coming from the guy that's mad that his signature isn't on the peace treaty; it's definitely true and accurate.
GATO is democratic. I'm going to take a wild leap of faith and say that he was against the vote. Majority rules in a democracy, but it sucks in basically every other way possible. 

Edited by His Holy Decagon
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Callisto said:

Is there any truth to this, Clock folk?

Terms are negotiated. This was the wording that was agreed to.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

18 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

ee I wonder 
429657698351710208.png

must be that hard to process, then again you are from Rose

Aside shittin on Rose, best regards on rebuild & well fought

So why exactly do you have to be such a massive PoS to my alliance mate?
A treaty was kept vague (on purpose quite probably) and asking for clarification what this term meant isn't some crazy ask.

Why is being kind in this community so hard for some people; this isn't Kindergarten and War. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

TCW was choked about moving off Green. 

Not to drag up old news, but they were given numerous chances from myself and Partisan to stay on green so long as they helped Syndi do purges, as per an existing agreement, and they failed to follow through on their end. All it would've taken is them hitting green nations on none/small micros that dragged the score down to be able to stay, and they refused.

I even gave them another chance during the war to agree to it before I added that to the terms.

Edited by Emperor Adam
Additional context
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

thalmorcommie.png

1 hour ago, BelgiumFury said:

A treaty was kept vague (on purpose quite probably) and asking for clarification what this term meant isn't some crazy ask.

Why is being kind in this community so hard for some people; this isn't Kindergarten and War. 

Its Firwof... being stupid on the OWF is what he does best. Though... I have noticed his posts are becoming more and more detached from reality. Its quite impressive honestly.

56 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I personally would have fought to the death instead of accepting this shit deal

Are you not aware that peace terms regarding colour blocs have been an established precedent for years in this game? t$ for instance imposed one on your ally TCW. Carthago another ally of yours has likewise worked towards ensuring those who damage Olive are kept off it. Camelot tried to police their colour bloc etc etc What colour you have in game isn't really important its the bonuses the trade bloc provides which are, but I fail to see how that is a hill you're personally willing to die on. Fortunately GATO as a whole is far more pragmatic than you and are willing to negotiate fairly with us to ensure both benefit. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Well Legion and TCW saw the importance of including all high gov on their post.  Good on them for including their whole gov and showing them respect

Can't believe you're really this bent out of shape just because you didn't get a tiny little mention at the end of a peace post smh. Frankly, you're only making yourself more I'd a laughing stock than you already are, Han.

4 hours ago, Han Solo said:

They forced us to split in half.  GATO is being divided in 2.  So they did accomplish SOMETHING.  Unfortunately bullies still abound :)

We don't impose terms and simply white peace, people !@#$ that the game lacks politics and intrigue. We impose terms, people like you !@#$ about getting the short end of the stick. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But whatever... just cry about it more.

• Thanks 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

5 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Can't believe you're really this bent out of shape just because you didn't get a tiny little mention at the end of a peace post smh. Frankly, you're only making yourself more I'd a laughing stock than you already are, Han.

We don't impose terms and simply white peace, people !@#$ that the game lacks politics and intrigue. We impose terms, people like you !@#$ about getting the short end of the stick. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. But whatever... just cry about it more.

You're right... he needs to apologise to Clock. Not because of the peace.. I don't give a s**t about that.. But he needs to apologise because Han shot first. 

@Han Solo Why did you fry poor Greedo? 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, chad said:

bro next time we got to get every one of our gov members in there I want to see my low gov IA roll being represented. 

What about all the members, do you just forget them? smh my head. 

• Upvote 1

unknown.png

1 minute ago, penpiko said:

What about all the members, do you just forget them? smh my head. 

Your right man my bad. We can do you one better we will do both main and training alliance and split up member signatures accordingly. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Why are you reading this.

3 hours ago, BelgiumFury said:

I made a lil crack at the fact yall didnt get the very simplistic point of workin out color bloc control just like yall do w/ pink & Syndi does w/ green & even TKR does w/ orange. That simple. I find it worse yall have been babied w/ ideas since the Neo-Quack x MHC thread by quite a lote of ppl outside yall sphere & those whom dont stand aside those decisions. I called ya lot low processing babies, yall downvoted me a bit & now you are informally whining I did so l, look whos in Kindergarten now en mass just cuz one guy made a jk at em, only low n behold it came true b4 our eyes!

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Its Firwof... being stupid on the OWF is what he does best. Though... I have noticed his posts are becoming more and more detached from reality. Its quite impressive honestly.

Theres a diff between being stupid & not understanding. Yall whom concur against me fall under the latter & push the lack of understanding as someones stupidity when its just postponing ones own. Its like a child not wanting to eat their greens but more junky stuff instead, they dont know until they gain the knowledge about food ova time. Now look who the children are by being sheep.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

55 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Pardon for ultracrepidanizing for a moment, but

Last I checked IA doesn't get a say. Besides, idk why you'd be mad your little guys get to form an alliance and go to a better color. You should take them to green. Green is always receptive. 
My name isn't on that treaty, and I'm a high gov in BR. But that's ok. I know my place as a worthless prot. Krampus reminds me I'm just a worthless prot every day :)

Its vague for flexibility. On an unrelated note, you got any room on pink for some city 5's? ;) 

All in all I think this thread really shows the true flaws in Hollyro$e. They come into clock and our's thread and just complain about people. Meanwhile, we FREE SPEECH ENJOYERS allow some REAL CHARACTERS like firwof and han solo express themselves without muzzling real political interaction.

What do you have to say for yourself Hollyro$e? 

Im sorry i dont feel secure sharing my opinion anymore now that you have shattered our hegemony.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif