[PEACE] Time is up. (Clock vs The Backrooms)

His Holy Decagon

Its nice to see people actually putting sigs and acknowledging the people in agreement instead of oversimplifying entire megaspheres as lone actors. 

50 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

Congratulations to Clock on delaying peace to achieve absolutely nothing. 

Curious what you know that I don't. Is this about the GATO leak?

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

29 minutes ago, Callisto said:

"2a. Eclipse, GATO, and Weebunism mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Brown.
2b. CATA, and CTO mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Olive."

What exactly does this mean?

gee I wonder 
429657698351710208.png

must be that hard to process, then again you are from Rose

Aside shittin on Rose, best regards on rebuild & well fought

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
gg bois
  • Downvote 17

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 minutes ago, zigbigadorlou said:

Its nice to see people actually putting sigs and acknowledging the people in agreement instead of oversimplifying entire megaspheres as lone actors. 

I also appreciate this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Han Solo said:

Gosh, not everyone made the signature...

Is it official then?  lol

I like to think that our dear leadership in Clock just like to intentionally mess up the signatures for extra attention. Last time they had Aurora's FA and MA heads outdated lmao.

1 hour ago, Callisto said:

"2a. Eclipse, GATO, and Weebunism mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Brown.
2b. CATA, and CTO mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Olive."

I do believe it means exactly what it says. Same as most alliances on Green help keep the color bloc profitable. Though perhaps via different tactics. That's up to the agreeing parties to decide.

1 hour ago, Leftbehind said:

Congratulations to Clock

Thank you, pal 😉

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Callisto said:

Colors were a thing that we (Clock) wanted to improve upon. AKA, the mentioned alliances are just agreeing to work together, post war, on improving the color bonus in a mutual fashion

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I like to think that our dear leadership in Clock just like to intentionally mess up the signatures for extra attention. Last time they had Aurora's FA and MA heads outdated lmao.

I do believe it means exactly what it says. Same as most alliances on Green help keep the color bloc profitable. Though perhaps via different tactics. That's up to the agreeing parties to decide.

Thank you, pal 😉

Well all of the Gov from GATO was not listed either.  Seems only some people get to be mentioned.

They convieniently left off the part where GATO is being forced to split in half and created an alliance for the under c12’s.

They glossed it over with ‘working together to make brown better’ 

2a. Eclipse, GATO, and Weebunism mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Brown.
2b. CATA, and CTO mutually agree to work together in the best interest of improving Olive.

Sooo—if you were to saaaay, randomly blitz and destroy HollyRo$e for example, that teeeechnically counts as the best interest of Brown and Olive, right?  RIGHT?  Asking for a friend! 

In all seriousness though, good fight BR bloc!  'Twas a great war!  Have a good rebuild!

Edited by Alexander the Great
+
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Just saying…that’s not all of Gato gov

Basically nobody has all of their gov in the signatures, though. Practically nobody ever does smh. Leadership, high FA, and high MA (debatable) is really all that needs to be included imo, because they're the main/core "decision makers" in this kind of stuff.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

8 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Basically nobody has all of their gov in the signatures, though. Practically nobody ever does smh. Leadership, high FA, and high MA (debatable) is really all that needs to be included imo, because they're the main/core "decision makers" in this kind of stuff.

bro next time we got to get every one of our gov members in there I want to see my low gov IA roll being represented. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Why are you reading this.

image.png.de1f17b10a450d54a261fac0a68fe7fa.png

only 12 w/in 10 hrs!?
Tsk tsk, yall are better than this usually, specially react farming from Celestial & even HW. WHERES MY MASS DOWNVOTES!?!? BRING IT ON LIKE REAL MEN!!!
866547183879716864.gif

Sidenote: Im a bit surprised TKR specially is comin to Rose's aid, tryin to use Roses backroom fa tactics to get back in Sydni's bed?

9 hours ago, His Holy Decagon said:

Colors were a thing that we (Clock) wanted to improve upon. AKA, the mentioned alliances are just agreeing to work together, post war, on improving the color bonus in a mutual fashion

Is it really worth to tell em the obvious if they cant come to so themselves? If yes, then why are they supposedly a lead of one of the most component spheres if they keep gettin babied like this, even babying themselves (Look at HW-Celeste thread for wide variety of proof)?

1 hour ago, Alexander the Great said:

Sooo—if you were to saaaay, randomly blitz and destroy HollyRo$e for example, that teeeechnically counts as the best interest of Brown and Olive, right?  RIGHT?  Asking for a friend! 

In all seriousness though, good fight BR bloc!  'Twas a great war!  Have a good rebuild!

SHHH!!! You are spoiling our top secwet pac man plan 

662002221109477386.png

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
damn u ramona
  • Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger