[DoE][Announcement]Declaration of existence and announcement of new activity

Chris Wong

1 minute ago, Kan0601 said:

welcome my fellow Hong Kongers! 

It takes a few things to attract kan's attention, Anime, OSU, Bella Delphine, Or Hong Kong, Change my mind.

Hiya, I'm Sorra!

Current IA Head for TCM! :D

Honestly, this is enough of a creative DoE/way to raise money for the alliance and I am enough of a sadist to relive high school that I might actually sign up for this.

Good luck to y'all and probably also to me :^)

Can confirm that the public examination theme is real. No one talks in #free-chat that i proudly created. Well, either because of the exams or the "free" part.

IMG_6563_1.jpg.ec112847bd4348f8642fff77b57fab81.jpg

6 hours ago, Kalachthefirst said:

Just another student horror

Well yeah, as we have suffered from that, that's why we would like you to give it a try as well

5 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Honestly, this is enough of a creative DoE/way to raise money for the alliance and I am enough of a sadist to relive high school that I might actually sign up for this.

Good luck to y'all and probably also to me :^)

Good luck!

5 hours ago, SweetButPsycho said:

Hello Hong Kongers! This post is gathering us. :P
想考果幾科都倒塔咁早 ( ;´Д`)

原本我哋諗住八點半開考xd

1 hour ago, San said:

Can confirm that the public examination theme is real. No one talks in #free-chat that i proudly created. Well, either because of the exams or the "free" part.

The HSCEE is real, give it a try!

• Haha 1

Just now, SweetButPsycho said:

You are desirous for getting ban again

Clock and ball torture from politicsandwar, a real time strategy game at www.politicsandwar.com clock and ball torture is a war activity involving torture of Alex's Game mechanics this may involve directly pain activities such as farming, bloating, and meat shielding. The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via machoism,  through knowledge that the play pleasing to a micro dominant, image: CBT tried on micros, nanos and bloated alliances. Contents section 1: in Bloated fashion section 2: Dogpiling coverup section 3: clocking. in addition to it's occasional role in Black Knights Stereotype, Territorial ambitions maple, Clowning Clown, Muslim Gek, Winga of the Woo and Vadering Vader. One notable Actress in Black Knights Stereotype is Yosodog, who typically uses her martial art skills to knee or kick bloated alliances in the inactive section. Section 2: Clocking overextension is a mechanic of going across the entire fking continent to slap someone on the ears (worst possible damage extremely painful)

1 minute ago, Wingawoo said:

Clock and ball torture from politicsandwar, a real time strategy game at www.politicsandwar.com clock and ball torture is a war activity involving torture of Alex's Game mechanics this may involve directly pain activities such as farming, bloating, and meat shielding. The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via machoism,  through knowledge that the play pleasing to a micro dominant, image: CBT tried on micros, nanos and bloated alliances. Contents section 1: in Bloated fashion section 2: Dogpiling coverup section 3: clocking. in addition to it's occasional role in Black Knights Stereotype, Territorial ambitions maple, Clowning Clown, Muslim Gek, Winga of the Woo and Vadering Vader. One notable Actress in Black Knights Stereotype is Yosodog, who typically uses her martial art skills to knee or kick bloated alliances in the inactive section. Section 2: Clocking overextension is a mechanic of going across the entire fking continent to slap someone on the ears (worst possible damage extremely painful)

TYFYI

Deluna_stuff2.png?width=2100&height=250

(Click-able)

On 6/10/2022 at 2:08 PM, Chris Wong said:

Heung Shing Corporation is an alliance in which a majority of its members are from Hong Kong. As Hongkongers, we are proud of our own culture and would like to share and promote it to the whole Orbis.

After our first year in the Orbis, we've decided to declare our existence in the Orbis. (some of you may have interacted with us before though)

Thank you to those who have assisted us in the past, now, or in the future.

Apart from declaring our existence, we would like to announce the activity that we will be holding.

We have been thinking for a long time: what activity can promote our own culture and be able to let the whole Orbis join?

We figured it out recently. That is the public examination.

Why public examination? You may ask. Well, as public examinations take quite an important place for us,

Unlike the US, we do not have any high schools; we complete our secondary education in the same school. After six years of studying in secondary school, we have to take a public examination called the Diploma of Secondary Education (DSE). The result of the DSE determines whether we can continue our studies at the university, as most jobs in Hong Kong require applicants to have a bachelor's degree, having a good result in DSE becomes important for us.

Therefore, we are going to hold a (unprofessional) public examination called the Heung Shing Certificate of Education Examination (HSCEE).

Wait a minute, why CEE but not DSE? The answer is simple, CEE is kind of like the predecessor of the DSE, but that is another story.

All nations in the Orbis are welcomed to join the HSCEE. By joining HSCEE, you will have the chance to experience another kind of Hong Kong culture that you may never have the chance to experience even you visit Hong Kong!

There will be total of 8 subjects that you are able to choose, they are:

1.     In-game Mechanics and Alliance Studies (unfortunately you are only to take paper 1)

2.     Hong Kong Studies

3.     Mathematics

4.     Advanced Mathematics

5.     General Science

6.     Geography

7.     World History

8.     Information and Communication Technology

The difficulty of most of them are F3-level in Hong Kong, while some of them are F6-level

The following link is the Instructions to Applicants

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dd_ZDsFQlh6bRTJ3AktGNJXWBfgE9XZ1/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104762375839714395710&rtpof=true&sd=true

The following link is the registration form for HSCEE, I look forward to seeing you in the examination room.

https://forms.gle/R6p3P3bdvP4gVGCF6

Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions :)

Update: The following link is the link of sample papers, you may take a look at it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fjd_ZZc9OjsDHrmhrZ1MW3DYe-wHh3cO?usp=sharing

Edited by Chris Wong

• 1 month later...