New Erussian barracks bombed, War Declared on New Erussia

Willam von Waldreich

Earlier today a New Erussian barracks was bombed killing 39 soldiers and putting the nation on high alert. Soon after the nation of Stars and Saints declared war on New Erussia sending an air strike that caused light damage to New Erussian infrastructure. Supreme Commander James Faulkner gave the order to send in ground forces. The initial ground strikes have not went well for the New Erussian Army, but reinforcements have been called up and the nation is looking at more options.

Edited by James Faulkner

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

He has quite a bit less infastructre than you though, so chances are that most of his buildings right now are military. The more you can draw this out, the more desperate he'll become for resources and cash. I would highly suggest also getting your alliance members to help you.

Yea tanks can be quiet powerfull

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

good luck with your war

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

He has quite a bit less infastructre than you though, so chances are that most of his buildings right now are military. The more you can draw this out, the more desperate he'll become for resources and cash. I would highly suggest also getting your alliance members to help you.

Yeah unfortunately most of us in his alliance just started the game as well so what we can do to help is little militarily. Here soon though I should be able to start pumping out tanks then the fight will be on.

Yeah unfortunately most of us in his alliance just started the game as well so what we can do to help is little militarily. Here soon though I should be able to start pumping out tanks then the fight will be on.

Tanks are fine and dandy, but the Air Force is the real problem. But that problem will be handled shortly.

Yeah I feel you guys :(. One thing that the allies could majorly do to help is send money, food, and resource aid. That stuff goes a looong way.