Oh how the mighty have fallen

Raphael

I am a pillar of the rose shill revolutionary forces! 🌹    🌹    🌹

• Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

If Rose has million number of allies I am one of them. If Rose has ten allies I am one of them. If Rose has no allies, that means I am no more on the earth. If world is against Rose, I am against the world. I love Rose till my last breath.

14 minutes ago, Itachi said:

If Rose has million number of allies I am one of them. If Rose has ten allies I am one of them. If Rose has no allies, that means I am no more on the earth. If world is against Rose, I am against the world. I love Rose till my last breath.

Cringe

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

I am Tier 3 subscribed to Rose. To think that people watch Rose’s content for free sickens me. I’m sick of people taking advantage of my Rose. Rose has always been here for me, one time they even read my message out in a RON radio show!!!

This unfair treatment of Rose needs to end. If it doesn’t I will personally have to “talk to you” about it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I can't tell if this is what the kids would call "based" or what they would call "cringe." Either way, what I do know is Rose man bad... C(l)ock man good.

14 minutes ago, Random said:

This unfair treatment of Rose needs to end. If it doesn’t I will personally have to “talk to you” about it.

I would love for you to come "talk to me," pal. Though you'd have to get on my level first. Rose man bad.

42 minutes ago, FDB1204 said:

I was told to troll this thread.

If this is your idea of trolling, whoever sent you must be incredibly disappointed. Let me show you how it's done.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Now this is my kind of thread!

7 hours ago, Mayor said:

Parti was calling Rose pitiful in the thread a bit ago, but yeah tS really has been subjugated by Rose at this point for sure.

marionetting and/or being marionetted since day 1, baby

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

12 hours ago, Mayor said:

Parti was calling Rose pitiful in the thread a bit ago, but yeah tS really has been subjugated by Rose at this point for sure.

Daddy Rose has always been good to us. They have always been our staunch allies against our many pitiful enemies.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

On 6/3/2022 at 10:17 PM, roberts said:

5BFB6FC1-7D4C-41FD-A1B2-8615EA2FCD7A.jpeg.89b77bcbec1ff235dee38cddeb3a02e0.jpeg

every great man will eventually wane, every dawn must have a dusk.

@Prefonteen lived out the golden days of the Syndicate but, alas, those days are over.

vae victis, Rose has truly won the game.

war is peace

Freedom is slavery

ignorance is strength

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

os9LcJK.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 10:34 PM, Jacob Knox said:

I would love for you to come "talk to me," pal. Though you'd have to get on my level first. Rose man bad.

Rose is our faithful Ally. Talk to you I shall!