Show Peace Offers In War History

Rather tedious and petty, I know, but then again, I think it could be convenient; especially after that whole Cosmonauts-Aurora thing (but let's not jump into that rabbit hole).

I think some content contained in the message history would be;

"[1st Leader Title/ 1st Leader Name] of [1st Nation Name] submitted a peace offering to [2nd Leader Title/ 2nd Leader Name] of [2nd Nation Name]. The proposed truce was [approved/denied/ignored/revoked] (approved if peace was accepted, denied if peace was declined using (may need a refresh on whether or not specific military action for "decline peace offering" is present) specific decline peace military action, ignored for decline by military action, and revoked if peace offering was taken back by offerer).

An example would be: John Doe of Example Nation submitted a peace offering to Anonymous of Test Nation. The proposed truce was ignored.

If the peace was accepted, the message could just be "John Doe of Example Nation submitted a peace offering to Anonymous of Test Nation.", followed by the usual message for when a peace deal is accepted and the war ends in a seperate textbox.

Open to criticism.

• Upvote 1

I think just one for when it was offered would be fine. This would help clarify confusions of who broke a standing peace offer/agreement. This would mildly prevent abuse/spam of offering, taking it back, offering, taking it back, etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

6 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

I think just one for when it was offered would be fine. This would help clarify confusions of who broke a standing peace offer/agreement. This would mildly prevent abuse/spam of offering, taking it back, offering, taking it back, etc.

I think the spam/abuse could be moderated, likely just the bare minimum of 5 moderation points or so, unless it's continual. I would guess it doesn't really harm anyone outside of people reviewing the actual war history but would be super annoying. Or add a cooldown for peace offerings.

Edited by Federative Woodstock
some clarifications