[RoH] Welcome to the Show

Wizel16

5 minutes ago, Mars said:

wait, what the f is wrong with speaking romanian?

also since im first post, would like to remind everyone these clowns are allied to half the game.

Thanks for reminding me, but I never forget my big burly ally in the Syndicate. 

@Agent W

This one's for you: 

bullet_blue.png05/28 11:55 pm - Hoosier Daddy declared war on Cowabunga for the reason of "t$ wants you off green!".
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

1 hour ago, BigMorf said:

Thanks for reminding me, but I never forget my big burly ally in the Syndicate. 

@Agent W

This one's for you: 

bullet_blue.png05/28 11:55 pm - Hoosier Daddy declared war on Cowabunga for the reason of "t$ wants you off green!".

Our ROI thanks you, friend.

• Like 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

1 hour ago, Majima Goro said:

If TKR changes to anything above 1351, their MDP shall be void. Looks like a ploy by Clock to break the treaty so they can hit HW.

If any dealings were done with Circus, they're above my pay grade. But frankly, I find it unlikely.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Majima Goro said:

If TKR changes to anything above 1351, their MDP shall be void. Looks like a ploy by Clock to break the treaty so they can hit HW.

Again I find this highly unlikely to be true and know of nothing to support this but if it is true that would be a super big brain play.

Why are you reading this.

9 hours ago, Mars said:

wait, what the f is wrong with speaking romanian?

also since im first post, would like to remind everyone these clowns are allied to half the game.

dow'd an alliance with less members than the number of alliances in your blocks lol

even your most forum happy members will have trouble performing their usual 5 page circle jerk dance without feeling at least a bit silly

Circus hit TKR protectorate and hit Grumpy. Sounds like circus is about to be put out of business. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Majima Goro said:

None of them are at 1351 it’s all a show 

1 hour ago, Dragonlord Aurion said:

Circus hit TKR protectorate and hit Grumpy. Sounds like circus is about to be put out of business. 

The show goes on! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Blink said:

I had myself shifted to 1351 btw, and then now again remilitarized To hit you all 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

2 hours ago, Wingawoo said:

The knights radiant

You guys are not knights nor a radiant, the only radiant you guys are giving off is radioactive radiates. Also the greatest showman is a shit movie

Drop some nukes bb. We radiants  have been starving, we eat nukes for meals. Serve us some, we will radiate :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

image.png.4824d77377c05ab0639aa7b3275e3aea.png

10 hours ago, Azazel said:

TKR supports Peta?!?!?!  😲  🤮

Although this explains your Syndi treaty alot more. 

No, we consulted PETA (and promptly beat them, since they proceeded to toss my pet watersnake into the water). We took what they said as a reference point however and did the opposite.

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2022 at 11:14 PM, chad said:

Again I find this highly unlikely to be true and know of nothing to support this but if it is true that would be a super big brain play.

I too highly doubt clock and circus have any agreements

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2022 at 9:50 PM, Blink said:

The show goes on! 

Hello mate, it is good to see you in your element!

On 5/29/2022 at 11:25 PM, Dwight k Schrute said:

Welcome, we hope you enjoy the💩show! oie_upQqTaBfdCJ1.gif.080423f9dbdc2b89dcb07869541b9013.gif

image.png.0ceb72f72ada52416997c4ce0b80c2d9.png

fixed for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Celer Et Audax