[DoW] Lighthouse and The King of the Bank

Lumo Wojiak-Deng

Who?

5 minutes ago, Thor said:

Who?

Lighthouse

13 minutes ago, Kaka Canli said:

More info coming soon.

I wouldn't do it on the fourms, So that you dont get hate, The fourms can be toxic

Edited by Linky

Sorra Himguard (1).png

4 hours ago, Kaka Canli said:

We are a macro..

Okay in more productive conversation, since clearly the 115th largest alliance with 14 members is not a macro, what does everyone think qualifies how one goes from nano to micro to macro? Rank? Score? Longevity? Impact on the general community? I would assume a combination of them, but just curious as how everyone regards the importance of the different factors impacting grouping

1 hour ago, GeorgePutin said:

Okay in more productive conversation, since clearly the 115th largest alliance with 14 members is not a macro, what does everyone think qualifies how one goes from nano to micro to macro? Rank? Score? Longevity? Impact on the general community? I would assume a combination of them, but just curious as how everyone regards the importance of the different factors impacting grouping

Who needs labels??  For the hell of it, I'm rooting for the underdog.......come on TBG, you got this!!

Celer Et Audax

5 minutes ago, Kaka Canli said:

I get it okay! We are technically still a micro! Ok! No need to make me the laughingstock of this game for the next year!

Very sorry about all of the hate... McP*ssy was it? I will personally lend you my full support in whatever way I feel like.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.