People wanted me to write a thread.

Keegoz

28 minutes ago, Mayor said:

WANA Today at 11:30 AM: "I'm going to save these chats for future use against Clock, that will show everyone how trustworthy I am."

"The man T$ man showed logs after Keegoz leaked logs first. How dare he respond in kind, to show the actual story, instead of just allowing Mr Keegoz to come up with a false narrative."

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

"The man T$ man showed logs after Keegoz leaked logs first. How dare he respond in kind, to show the actual story, instead of just allowing Mr Keegoz to come up with a false narrative."

Except that he clearly took those screenshots as soon as he typed that stuff to Keegoz showing that Wana just isn't trustworthy. He probably has saved a whole folder of every conversation he has so that he can whip up something quickly in a debate I guess.

As far as I can see it is not really a false narrative either considering tS went along just fine with the war and only now, months later, has some problem with it. Too me this just seems like a "he said, she said" kind of deal but it would not even be a concern if Syndicate yourselves had not made such a huge deal about chaining wars being bad but signing sphere wide MDPs suddenly being good. The fact Wana "Sleeps soundly at night" regarding your reputation as an alliance speak volumes about how you guys are truly doing right now.

Edited by Mayor

3 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

Actually WANA leaked to Rose first before the blitz even happened last December. I thought the resident snake in t$ was partisan!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Except that he clearly took those screenshots as soon as he typed that stuff to Keegoz showing that Wana just isn't trustworthy. He probably has saved a whole folder of every conversation he has so that he can whip up something quickly in a debate I guess.

As far as I can see it is not really a false narrative either considering tS went along just fine with the war and only now, months later, has some problem with it. Too me this just seems like a "he said, she said" kind of deal but it would not even be a concern if Syndicate yourselves had not made such a huge deal about chaining wars being bad but signing sphere wide MDPs suddenly being good. The fact Wana "Sleeps soundly at night" regarding your reputation as an alliance speak volumes about how you guys are truly doing right now.

Those are a lot of assumptions.

6 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Actually WANA leaked to Rose first before the blitz even happened last December. I thought the resident snake in t$ was partisan!

Whats that supposed to mean :(

os9LcJK.gif

11 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

This is like, a schizophrenic-level perception of reality.

Here's the downvotes on the HollyRo$e's announcement thread: hr_dvs.png

Here's the upvotes in this thread to Keegoz's OP (after just 5 hours): k_uvs.png

This isn't a hard science, but the forum's reputation system is a good way of gauging community response to things. The community seems pretty hard against what y'all are doing, and are pretty happy with what Keegoz is saying. 

Bro, would it be easier for you if I just gave you my PO box? That way you can just write me a love letter directly and hopefully get you some relief.

eumir.png

Bro, get @Horsecock to make the thread instead so you can cover the radio portion. Don't waste your time on this area, you're much more effective on the radio front.

I believe in transparency, we talk in the open playboi. I don't want @Mayor to miss out! @Hodor @Buorhann @Indger @Insert Name Here and etc. need a platform to voice their opinions against the toxic whitewashers that is The $yndicate!

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

3 hours ago, Callisto said:

If you were truly forced into this whole situation of hitting Rose, that implies to me that you didn't want to do it. If you *really* didn't want to do it, then why didn't you just leak the logs to Rose, hit BW with Rose, leak the logs as CB, and explain your actions to everyone.

The fact that you went through with the plan of hitting Rose implies to me that you were always interested in hitting Rose, whether it was "forced" upon you or not.

If you truly did not appreciate the actions of BW, then why didn't you choose to punish them?

Im not sure if this got buried by Wana's response or people just decided to ignore it.

But with how rare a response from rose is on the forums im surprised no one jumped at the opportunity to explain/ argue/agree. (granted its more or less pointed at keegoz / clock leadership and they might not be online or building a response)

this post is at the literal end of page 2 if you wanna quote it yourself, it deserves some attention especially by a power that rarely speaks 'officially' on the forums outside of Original Post.   

Hi.

23 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Bro, get @Horsecock to make the thread instead so you can cover the radio portion. Don't waste your time on this area, you're much more effective on the radio front.

I believe in transparency, we talk in the open playboi. I don't want @Mayor to miss out! @Hodor @Buorhann @Indger @Insert Name Here and etc. need a platform to voice their opinions against the toxic whitewashers that is The $yndicate!

So much Hand of Fate hate. Such a shame to see. Glad you have a hard one for us.

Edited by Velyni Vas
  • Haha 1

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

35 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else here, sir. Mayor lives in a weird paranoid universe where grudges abound and branch and multiply. I merely say my own name.

hodor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

So much Hand of Fate hate. Such a shame to see. Glad you have a hard one for us.

I have a hard on for getting rid of all this toxicity from The $yndicate! @Horsecock and @Mayor have a moral obligation to make sure that the stupidity that they are ensuing does not continue!

2 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I think you’ve got me mixed up with someone else here, sir. Mayor lives in a weird paranoid universe where grudges abound and branch and multiply. I merely say my own name.

hodor.

I say everyone's name

Lxr4VfE.png

1 hour ago, Vemek said:

The date on your logs are 12/12/2021 which lines up with when the war began. Wana's logs mention a swap to full mil which means that conversation came first.

Now, I ask you my initial question again :P

I won't deny that that's a fair point beyond many others

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassia said:

You're making yourselves undefeatable through any conventional methods and you're really complaining that a significantly smaller bloc might think of using strategies like this to stand a chance against you? 

From where I'm sitting, it looks a lot more like everyone who was thinking of using strategies like that are the ones who are complaining, while the alliances who made themselves temporarily impervious to the tactic are cracking jokes at the expense of the others.

Have to admit it has been pretty funny to watch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cassia said:

Apparently this is an unpopular opinion but I don't see an issue with chaining if you're going to be fighting a bloc with a substantial tiering advantage. Is every other method to reduce nation score unfair as well? It does more than just make your stats look better, lower infra makes it harder to be massively downdeclared on. You're making yourselves undefeatable through any conventional methods and you're really complaining that a significantly smaller bloc might think of using strategies like this to stand a chance against you? 

Use unconventional methods then. Consider it a test of ingenuity.

Untitled.png

9 hours ago, Borg said:

I think it was pointed out by kev, but TKR chained from surfs up to hit Opus Dei in npo's last time

Fair enough point you made with GnR but comparing it to NPOLT is absolutely ridiculous IMO. A white peace was declared and Chaos and KETOGG declared on BK and TCW because of leaks that were found out while Surf's Up was happening. If you are legit spouting the same BS that NPO did about a "fake war" to lower infra before declaring on them then I don't even know what to say to you tbh.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Nothing wrong with chaining wars, and nothing wrong with dodging the bullet if you're so inclined.  I don't think anyone's making an argument against the practice in general.

• Upvote 1

Celer Et Audax

14 minutes ago, Kyubnyan said:

Fair enough point you made with GnR but comparing it to NPOLT is absolutely ridiculous IMO. A white peace was declared and Chaos and KETOGG declared on BK and TCW because of leaks that were found out while Surf's Up was happening. If you are legit spouting the same BS that NPO did about a "fake war" to lower infra before declaring on them then I don't even know what to say to you tbh.

It has nothing to do with a “fake war” - but I can tell you that the plan the whole time was to hit BK right after Surf’s Up. Surf’s Up was a way to curb boredom and also show what a minisphere-vs-mini sphere war would look like. That was all real, there is nothing fake about that.

With that said - as soon as KETOG hit there was a chat between Chaos and KETOG leadership about smacking BK & friends - even without the logs (NPO came in later)

The point borg is making with the chaining comment is that it has happened before with several wars and folks that are now condemning it - were fine with it. We received the “fake war” BS criticisms that NPO spewed and we (including TKR) defended chaining as just a part of the game and that the criticisms against it were weak (BK and friends complained about it in Dial Up & Rose and friends complained about it in GnR).

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Can't speak for Chaos' plans, but for KETOGG, part of SU was because it was deemed to be the most feasible war as we couldn't convince Chaos to tag along for a hit. They were also seemingly caught by surprise with that war.

People in KETOGG most certainly didn't go into it expecting a follow up war on BK. 

• Upvote 4

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

45 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

This is not true. We only considered hitting BK after the logs broke. You personally may have wanted to hit them regardless but there was never a plan to hit them prior to those logs leaking. The group chat that existed iirc was to discuss peace up until the point the logs leaked.

I get it was a long time ago, so I don't fault you for not remembering. But a little strong of you to go straight to a "this is not true" :P We considered hitting them before the logs broke. I can provide screenshots if it's alright with the people that were in the group DM with us.

I'll try and help the ol' memory. There was a fear of BK hitting ahead of the log leak - which is why we were a bit miffed when KETOG hit us. The day the war kicked off we all talked about using the war as a potential smokescreen in case those rumors ended up being true, and also discussed the possibility of just hitting them based on what the situation was. (The rumored NPO/BK connection) Granted - now looking back at the logs (you had me second guessing myself lol) - it wasn't set in stone, but there were certainly discussions of all of us hitting BK & friends day 1 of Surf's Up.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 2

I distinctly recall that the last time t$ made a formal de-escalation agreement with another bloc, they got straight up stabbed in the back and attacked anyway.

Le1AjCa.png

26 minutes ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Can't speak for Chaos' plans, but for KETOGG, part of SU was because it was deemed to be the most feasible war as we couldn't convince Chaos to tag along for a hit. They were also seemingly caught by surprise with that war.

People in KETOGG most certainly didn't go into it expecting a follow up war on BK. 

We didn't go into it expecting a war. But Day 1 of the war KETOG and Chaos discussed hitting BK (even before the logs dropped), as I put in my post.

Edited by Kevanovia

7 hours ago, Agent W said:

Desperation is a bad look for you, Keegoz. Leaking months old logs about a war long since litigated? Not to mention that you're telling the story wrong, as you usually do.

Let me clear things up. Blackwater had concerns about going to war with MO under the pretense you wanted to use. We were getting to the point where we were looking to call off our hit. I approached you with a deal that might let us proceed with the war. You agreed to that deal, but as usual, you act like a scumbag.

I found out when we signed Rose that you had leaked those logs to HW, and they had in turn made their way to Rose. Even back then you were acting scummy.

Fortunately, because I know how you operate, I informed Rose of Clock's plan to hit them prior to the blitz.

You can continue to dig your reputation into a bottomless chasym, though. I'll continue to sleep soundly at night.

Also, just for funsies, apparently you have no qualms working with other spheres.

AB927E41-1DD7-47FA-85C4-2FB0E7480357.png

Wait, you forced me to hit Rose and then leaked it immediately to them before the ink was dry?

Yes, I am the scumbag.

What is that last log even suppose to be? Me spit balling and also throwing it out in the same sentence?  

• Like 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.