People wanted me to write a thread.

Keegoz

15 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You mean our ex-allies, who most of you advocated (for an extended period) should be left to their own devices rather than "Be tS vassal states" because they'd "Form a dynamic new sphere", and who you then proceeded to roll to shit, ending in the disbandment of an alliance I personally quite liked? I don't think that's something you can, in any way, pin on t$. Seems to be the same lack of foresight as you had with pushing t$ to stop trying to slow the whale growth of HM/HW.

You live by the day. Which is fine. t$ now conforms to your ridiculous playstyle. One which I frankly find disgustingly boring. I don't blame WANA for that- he does not have much of a choice from where I am sitting. The alternative is being rolled and catching the  feces you lot conjure up from thin air cyclically.

Come with a more interesting political prospect than what i've seen from you since NPOLT, and both I personally and t$ in general will happily see if we can help make it a reality. Or you can keep trying to force your flavorless, empty husk of a minisphere ideology on us and watch grumpy race away laughing to the C60 mark.

Your choice.

I want to make sure I understand, since I am but a lowly Johnson.

I thought you previously claimed that the formation of Celestial was to counter the GG high-tier stranglehold - but this whole time it was Clock who convinced t$'s allies to dip? 

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

You mean our ex-allies, who most of you advocated (for an extended period) should be left to their own devices rather than "Be tS vassal states" because they'd "Form a dynamic new sphere", and who you then proceeded to roll to shit, ending in the disbandment of an alliance I personally quite liked? I don't think that's something you can, in any way, pin on t$. Seems to be the same lack of foresight as you had with pushing t$ to stop trying to slow the whale growth of HM/HW.

You live by the day. Which is fine. t$ now conforms to your ridiculous playstyle. One which I frankly find disgustingly boring. I don't blame WANA for that- he does not have much of a choice from where I am sitting. The alternative is being rolled and catching the  feces you lot conjure up from thin air cyclically.

Come with a more interesting political prospect than what i've seen from you since NPOLT, and both I personally and t$ in general will happily see if we can help make it a reality. Or you can keep trying to force your flavorless, empty husk of a minisphere ideology on us and watch grumpy race away laughing to the C60 mark.

Your choice.

Honestly friend, I don't like tS that much is true but I never have stated I liked minispheres. I slammed Oasis for being hypocrites for sure about wanting minispheres and then signing the biggest bloc at that time. I personally don't care about the size of Celestial or HW, I call out alliances I think are acting like hypocrites. tS included.

So you joined Rose? So what. To me it means little but another check on the list about how terrible Syndicate has become compared to their original self. If I was in Rose government right now I would have campaigned loudly about excluding Article 3 on basis of how absolutely pathetic it is because in my view an alliance or bloc should deal with their own shit and not rely on an 'opposing' sphere which is sad and weak. Rose fought KT by ourselves and with Oblivion multiple times, I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't truly care that tS joined Rose (other than it being pitiful), I find it funny that these powerful alliances like Syndicate, TKR, Rose, GOB would sign an MDP with an opposing sphere just so they can farm some more. Like honestly the fact people try to defend this ruins their sphere reputation far more than I ever could so congratulations Partisan friend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

How do you approach someone with a deal, and then “leak” it to the subject party, and frame it as you knowing how Keegoz operates? Wasn’t the plan to hit Rose, suggested, by you, and we only agreed to it?

I might not have the full context, but, you’re saying you came with a deal, and then leaked it because you know how scummy, Keegoz is?

Edited by His Holy Decagon
  • Upvote 5

I have to say, watching the quick, dramatic shift in this thread to everyone dumping on t$ has been very entertaining. Please continue; I'm sure none of the vitriol displayed here will make alliances and their leaders more wary of the "other" and lead directly to another unipolar world.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

“We need help” vs “we will hit rose if it helps you”

1A7AA1A9-6963-4D4D-BE8E-D29FB20C91BB.jpeg

Do you dispute the initial logs in which Keegoz's first suggestion is a request that we expand onto Rose with you? 

8 minutes ago, Vemek said:

Do you dispute the initial logs in which Keegoz's first suggestion is a request that we expand onto Rose with you? 

I see dates and times in my log. Sort of tricky to say which was first, but it’s also hard to get around “what if Clock hits Rose”, “that would alleviate concerns”. 
Maybe I am wrong, it’s legit hard to tell without dates and times

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mayor said:

Honestly friend, I don't like tS that much is true but I never have stated I liked minispheres. I slammed Oasis for being hypocrites for sure about wanting minispheres and then signing the biggest bloc at that time. I personally don't care about the size of Celestial or HW, I call out alliances I think are acting like hypocrites. tS included.

So you joined Rose? So what. To me it means little but another check on the list about how terrible Syndicate has become compared to their original self. If I was in Rose government right now I would have campaigned loudly about excluding Article 3 on basis of how absolutely pathetic it is because in my view an alliance or bloc should deal with their own shit and not rely on an 'opposing' sphere which is sad and weak. Rose fought KT by ourselves and with Oblivion multiple times, I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't truly care that tS joined Rose (other than it being pitiful), I find it funny that these powerful alliances like Syndicate, TKR, Rose, GOB would sign an MDP with an opposing sphere just so they can farm some more. Like honestly the fact people try to defend this ruins their sphere reputation far more than I ever could so congratulations Partisan friend.

"I didn't get what I want, am now bored, and I am now looking for the next thing I can !@#$ about to keep this game entertaining to me."

You're !@#$ed friend, I swear to you, the next year or so will be boring af to you lmbo

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Haha 4
Lxr4VfE.png

10 minutes ago, Mayor said:

WANA Today at 11:30 AM: "I'm going to save these chats for future use against Clock, that will show everyone how trustworthy I am."

5 minutes ago, Ducc Zucc said:

Hello pot, meet kettle

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Just now, His Holy Decagon said:

I don’t think we are? If it sounds nonsensical to you, it’s because we aren’t actually “crying foul”

I mean what was keegoz trying to achieve with that leak? It boils down to you both made a deal and you both !@#$ed eachother over. 

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Eumirbago said:

"I didn't get what I want, am now bored, and I am now looking for the next thing I can !@#$ about to keep this game entertaining to me."

I am not in Clock anymore, and I'd like to think I have been consistent in my anti-Syndicate stance. Tho you are right, it is entertaining for me.

3 minutes ago, Mayor said:

I am not in Clock anymore, and I'd like to think I have been consistent in my anti-Syndicate stance. Tho you are right, it is entertaining for me.

Dw, @Horsecock can whip up the next thread with @Thalmor on the new radio program to make sure your asses can go back to this grouping and we'll "stagnate" this !@#$

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Haha 1
Lxr4VfE.png

17 minutes ago, His Holy Decagon said:

I see dates and times in my log. Sort of tricky to say which was first, but it’s also hard to get around “what if Clock hits Rose”, “that would alleviate concerns”. 
Maybe I am wrong, it’s legit hard to tell without dates and times

The date on your logs are 12/12/2021 which lines up with when the war began. Wana's logs mention a swap to full mil which means that conversation came first.

Now, I ask you my initial question again :P

Edited by Vemek

2 minutes ago, Hwan said:

5th Syndi post in a row, for the haters.

Yo @Horsecock make the fricking thread holy shit. @Thalmor make the next radio show about The $yndicate because that's what this game has always been about! This needs to change! IMMEDIATELY!

• Haha 3
Lxr4VfE.png