People wanted me to write a thread.

Keegoz

There's also a bunch of people saying "it's only until this current war ends" but there's an understandable fear that it may continue after the war, publicly or in secret. It also does very little to rule out this treaty being remade in the future. What if in 6 months time clock hits HM or Johnsons (not saying we will but a hypothetical). Will HollyRo$e partner up every time Clock goes to war, or maybe even whenever any 2 spheres go to war?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It's weird that Clock could have fought one of us with fairly equal footing till about a week ago, and never choose to do that either.  Instead they choose to take an easy fight against BR with a CB that Keegz made some logic jumps and stretched truth to say we told clock. (convenient for him, gets to hit BR, and make us look bad at the same time)

I have said it once, I will say it again, I dont trust any of you clowns, Ro$e or Clock, and this agreement basically covers both of you, and I am not going to apologize for it. 

For the record if people I am not allied to want us to do something, its not because they think it will help us, its because it will help them, and in that case... I am not in the business of helping you beat me.

You need a few more months to farm for your infra ROI?

58 minutes ago, Vice said:

Wasn’t keegoz part of the Hollywood formation and subsequent “pseudo” chain and then part of the clock chain? 

I’m  sure that whole dumpster fire in which you had a leadership role in was totally not out of self interest. We really appreciate what you do keegoz that is purely for the game. It’s not fair how many arrows you have to take for us keeping this game fun. 

p.s. I’m not supporting the treaty. Just showing you sound like you are on a high horse that really isn’t all that high. 

psps yes I know I am one to talk

pspspsps here kitty kitty 

The Hedge Money side did not chain in Guns and Roses, also Hollywood formed 4 days after The Last Ride ended. 

676912258_galaxybrain.webp.5c1275f9a627f0a3b84e6f73d163a6c5.webp

My opinion may not reflect those of my alliance or its affiliates. Please read at your own discretion.

18 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I tried my best to prevent your creation -hollywood- from growing out of control. You !@#$ed up and yes, tS failed to contain your !@#$up. Many of the people who now cry foul also cried foul when tS did fight grumpy.

TS owes you nothing. This is not our fight any longer. Go fix it yourself.

If you're talking about HM taking in TKR as growing too large then you can't blame Keegoz since E404 and CotL merged then dipped to become a MInc ally fairly quickly. Any subsequent sizeable gains in HW can't be blamed on Cata since they weren't even there.

You tried to stop them from growing and then what, helped them establish the greatest power the game has seen in a very long time?

T$ owes the game, especially the alliances that made up Oasis Inc, quite a bit when it comes to this, considering it rolled 2 spheres for the exact same thing it's just done.

Edited by Yzard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I agree. We shouldnt be defending this action because frankly its the result of your treatment of tS and your creation and enabling of grumpy over the period since npolt.

Now pardon me while i farm alongside friend @Sweeeeet Ronny D instead of doing the dirty work of you ungrateful cats.

2 minutes ago, Yzard said:

If you're talking about HM taking in TKR as growing too large then you can't blame Keegoz since E404 and CotL merged then dipped to become a MInc ally fairly quickly. Any subsequent sizeable gains in HW can't be blamed on Cata since they weren't even there.

You tried to stop them from growing and then what, helped them establish the greatest power the game has seen in a very long time?

T$ owes the game, especially the alliances that made up Oasis Inc, quite a bit when it comes to this, considering it rolled 2 spheres for the exact same thing it's just done.

Im talking about allowing hm/hw to snowball into the top tier size it has become. Whatever other tangent youre on is irrelevant in the conversation on the meta that matters.

• Downvote 12

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

I agree. We shouldnt be defending this action because frankly its the result of your treatment of tS and your creation and enabling of grumpy over the period since npolt.

Now pardon me while i farm alongside friend @Sweeeeet Ronny D instead of doing the dirty work of you ungrateful cats.

image.thumb.png.6753160dd395da99a7aa0b0356e045e4.png

You sure you read what he actually said?

• Upvote 6

Just now, His Holy Decagon said:

image.thumb.png.6753160dd395da99a7aa0b0356e045e4.png

You sure you read what he actually said?

Reading comprehension is hard for some people don't bully them too much.

Why are you reading this.

46 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I tried my best to prevent your creation -hollywood- from growing out of control. You !@#$ed up and yes, tS failed to contain your !@#$up. Many of the people who now cry foul also cried foul when tS did fight grumpy.

Tried to fight HW, then turned around and doubled it.

5 minutes ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

boot.jpg.245c102f41e98e3756bce3c812d153bb.jpg

Paranoia? I feel perfectly secure right now.

4 minutes ago, Viselli said:

gpa ts meme final.png

!@#$ yes. Peace in our time. Glory to RoI. GOB and tS can coexist.  You can eat a shoe if you don't like it.

Just now, Xi Jinping said:

Tried to fight HW, then turned around and doubled it.

They made a compelling argument.

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

57 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

"tS can't form a stable bloc or even fight an alliance these days without completely shitting the bed so fix it yourself!" - Partisan

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Mayor said:

"tS can't form a stable bloc or even fight an alliance these days without completely shitting the bed so fix it yourself!" - Partisan

Literally just left a bloc in a bout of instability

Mayor friend, what are you doing?

• Haha 2

os9LcJK.gif

Just now, Prefonteen said:

Literally just left a bloc in a bout of instability

Mayor friend, what are you doing?

Before we left Clock, our bloc had some successful wars, good allies, and some fun adventures. What did you guys do before you abandoned BW? Oh right, completely fail, betray your allies forcing them to fight for themselves (and now they are basically disbanded since you left them behind), betray yourself and members tbqh with that awful war performance last war and then you betrayed all your former members and history by signing Rose again. Absolutely pathetic.

Now here you are defending this trash, honestly Partisan, to see you fall so far is really quite sad.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Before we left Clock, our bloc had some successful wars, good allies, and some fun adventures. What did you guys do before you abandoned BW? Oh right, completely fail, betray your allies forcing them to fight for themselves (and now they are basically disbanded since you left them behind), betray yourself and members tbqh with that awful war performance last war and then you betrayed all your former members and history by signing Rose again. Absolutely pathetic.

Now here you are defending this trash, honestly Partisan, to see you fall so far is really quite sad.

You mean our ex-allies, who most of you advocated (for an extended period) should be left to their own devices rather than "Be tS vassal states" because they'd "Form a dynamic new sphere", and who you then proceeded to roll to shit, ending in the disbandment of an alliance I personally quite liked? I don't think that's something you can, in any way, pin on t$. Seems to be the same lack of foresight as you had with pushing t$ to stop trying to slow the whale growth of HM/HW.

You live by the day. Which is fine. t$ now conforms to your ridiculous playstyle. One which I frankly find disgustingly boring. I don't blame WANA for that- he does not have much of a choice from where I am sitting. The alternative is being rolled and catching the  feces you lot conjure up from thin air cyclically.

Come with a more interesting political prospect than what i've seen from you since NPOLT, and both I personally and t$ in general will happily see if we can help make it a reality. Or you can keep trying to force your flavorless, empty husk of a minisphere ideology on us and watch grumpy race away laughing to the C60 mark.

Your choice.

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif